[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cast her as Gwen Stacy >Not Felicia Hardy You know this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Bryce1.jpg (59KB, 482x340px) Image search: [Google]
Bryce1.jpg
59KB, 482x340px
>Cast her as Gwen Stacy
>Not Felicia Hardy

You know this movie failed on nearly every level but this probably pissed me off the most.
>>
weird how they cast the blonde as a redhead and a redhead as the blonde

also weird that freaking ron howard's daughter is so hot is her mom a goddess or something jeez louise
>>
>>90906890
Yeah she definitely didn't get that from her dad. She's curvy as fuck too, perfect for Black Cat.
>>
File: 1464_dunst-nipples-672x372.jpg (46KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
1464_dunst-nipples-672x372.jpg
46KB, 672x372px
>>90906848
Bryce Dallas Howard was more like Mary Jane than Kirsten Dunst. For as much as I enjoy the Raimi films, one thing I can't forgive is they ruined a part of Mary Jane's reputation. Now people think of her as this annoying damsel in distress. I don't blame Dunst, though, she did the best she could.
>>
>>90906890
>>90907120
I honestly think Kirsten looks good as a red-head. I prefer it over her blonde hair.
>>
>>90907120

The cartoon did MJ well...... for a while, til they turned her into a plot device, being fake/dead and whatever, that was awful.
>>
>>90909274
Spectacular Spider-Man still had my favorite non-comic MJ.
>>
>>90906890
>weird how they cast the blonde as a redhead and a redhead as the blonde

Yeah it's pretty fucking weird.

Also apparently Elizabeth Banks tried out for the role of MJ but they declined because they felt she was too old, even though she was like maybe a year older than Toby.
>>
>>90909640
That's typical in Hollywood. Males' expiration dates are way later than females'.
>>
>>90906890
Whoa, she's pure blood ginger! No wonder I get magically erect for her.
>>
File: elizabeth banks.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
elizabeth banks.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
>>90909640
>>90910577

But Elizabeth Banks is still hot.
>>
>>90906848

this movies casting by rami was like an in joke. We got the red head to be blond! we got the blond to be a redhead! also, topher grace would have made a good peter parker, oh well ;)
>>
>>90911539
Fuck yes she is.
>>
>>90906890
>>90906998
> Not diamonds for Ron Howard.
As a straight man I have to say, from an objective point of view, you're wrong.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.