[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf0 9sPconjg I can't w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: s03 Liv.jpg (231KB, 750x1126px) Image search: [Google]
s03 Liv.jpg
231KB, 750x1126px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf09sPconjg

I can't wait, any /co/mrades enjoy the best /co/ show too?
>>
>>90901957
Finally.
>>
Haven't watched it, but planning on catching up to get ready for season 3
>>
File: 740full-summer-landsdown.jpg (495KB, 740x1112px) Image search: [Google]
740full-summer-landsdown.jpg
495KB, 740x1112px
I can't wait to get to her season of PR in the stream
>>
The new season still hasn't started? Shit. I thought it was on mid season break by now.
>>
I need Liv assuming lascivious individuals characteristics and wearing tight things. Pey and Pey and Pey.
>>
>>90904825
I swear CW is conspiring against it. Hopefully, there won't be too much a dent in the ratings but moves like these usually spell bad news for a show. This wait had been ridiculous.
>>
>>90901957
She looks like she would have a smelly brown asshole
>>
>>90901957
Yeaaaaah boyyyyy!!
>>
>best /co/ show

Probably the best CW /co/ show, but let's not get carried away.
>>
>>90901957
Gimme dat zombutt.
>>
>>90905618
I think they were just trying to finish off vampire diaries without a break.
I wouldn't worry about it, when was the last time CW cancelled anything?
>>
>>90904725

Where are they now?
>>
>>90901957
It's still at 13 episodes right?
I actually like that pacing, less filler and more focus on the plot
>>
>>90909187
Does this mean The Originals is gonna end anytime soon?
>>
>>90910464
Don't know, but Reign is ending.
>>
>>90901957
This show is better than the comic it's based on. There, I said it
>>
>>90901957

I'm not sure it's really a /co show.

Like LUCIFER, they basically took a comic book, used it's name, some of the names of the players in the comic books, and some ideas from it and turned it into a TV show (see also RIVERDALE, among others).

The main problem I have with it is the same problem I have with LUCIFER, I hate police procedurals and find them boring, no matter how much you gussy them up and slather on that comic book make-up.
>>
>>90910767
I think the comic is more interesting in some ways but also clearly rushed near the end probably because of cancellation.

>>90911418
Roberson says it's cool that it's a little different and he considers it to be similar to the silver age DC reboots of Flash and GL. And Allred does art for it too anyway, could be less /co/ if they wanted. I do like procedurals though so it's not something I have to get over.
>>
>>90911418
I though I was gonna hate that aspect of the series, but surprisingly I found it amusing. Most brains are ridiculous and the cases while nothing exceptional end up being kind of fun coupled with Liv on brains
>>
>>90906281
No, that's just you
>>
>>90911418
Visually, they're really going for being a /co/ show, though.

Plus it's really good. :)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.