[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>character's you wana write for i wana do a whole team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 13

File: Condiment_King.jpg (35KB, 390x434px) Image search: [Google]
Condiment_King.jpg
35KB, 390x434px
>character's you wana write for
i wana do a whole team of lame c-below lister villains lead by condiment king
>>
>>90900172
superior foes of batman
>>
File: 675020-mr._immortal.jpg (471KB, 680x700px) Image search: [Google]
675020-mr._immortal.jpg
471KB, 680x700px
>>
Honestly I just want to write all my old favorites that got fucked over by writers or editors. Starting with Hank motherfucking Pym.

But that's exactly the reason why I shouldn't be allowed to write comics, because old neckbeards bringing back their favorites the way they remember them is like 50% of why cape comics are shit.
>>
>>90900172
Just give me her and I'll bring her to quality in no time
>>
I want to do a Bart Allen series, returning him to his roots as Impulse and giving him a QT boyfriend. PLS R8 my idea.
>>
>>90901167
I'd read it, only because the spoiler part makes it interesting
>>
File: Judge Dredd - Hershey Sad 01.jpg (49KB, 327x280px) Image search: [Google]
Judge Dredd - Hershey Sad 01.jpg
49KB, 327x280px
Off the top of my head: Judge Hershey, Rogue Trooper, Lady Shiva, Phyla-Vell, OMAC, Black Widow, Tallulah Black... probably a couple more.
I did get to write one of them for a fancomic recently. Loved every second of it.
>>
>>90900172
Same OP

I want to write a suicide squad made of actual villains that could concievably die and not be brought back. The current Line-up is too popular for there to be any real death in that series. I'd give Kite-man a hero's death.
>>
File: Deathlok Astonishing Tales 26.jpg (82KB, 418x629px) Image search: [Google]
Deathlok Astonishing Tales 26.jpg
82KB, 418x629px
Deathlok.

At the end of the original Buckler run he jumps into a time portal and did't appear again for about 10 years. I'd really like to write an almost Quantum-Leap styled series with him visiting the far-flung future at some point.

Or another Ghost Rider 2099 series. I'm a big fan of cyborgs.
>>
>>90901793
Imagine sticking Resurrection Man in the SS lineup.
>>
>Lagoon Boy
>Firestorm
>Cyborg
>Johnny Storm
>Firestorm rogue team book starring Multiplex, Hyena, Black Bison, Plastique, Typhoon and Killer Frost. With others popping in and out
>>
>>90902034
Oooh,
He'd be a good Rick Flagg Replacement.
>>
Killer Moth- I want to bring him back to his roots as the criminal defending anti batman, not the joke he's been

Giganta- Wondys rogues need work, and this one sticks out for me
>>
>>90900172
I'd love to write about Manbat, myself. Perhaps an arc about his inner humanity attempting to break through his beastial instincts before failing when Batman and Robin inevitably kick his ass. Or maybe those 4 one-off joker-infected from Arkham Knight with their gimmick being copy-cat killers who're far more sloppy than the real crooks and making them far more dangerous to themselves and others.

>>90902243
Killer Moth is another good one.
>>
>>90900172
>i wana do a whole team of lame c-below lister villains lead by condiment king
Be the man who makes his dreams come true and I will read it
>>
File: Nightshade_0003.jpg (41KB, 449x463px) Image search: [Google]
Nightshade_0003.jpg
41KB, 449x463px
There are really way too many.
>>
File: FOOLKILLERsocial_1.jpg (471KB, 900x470px) Image search: [Google]
FOOLKILLERsocial_1.jpg
471KB, 900x470px
He already has an opening theme
https://youtu.be/wvM3wiKxpEc
>>
>>90900172

Is it possible to make the condiment king actually work?
>>
>>90903397
Well you could make him an assassin who specializes in toxins and cooks in his off time, like iron chef: hitman edition. But then again we lose out on the ketchup spraying madman
>>
File: Beautie-Astro-City-h2.jpg (85KB, 725x494px) Image search: [Google]
Beautie-Astro-City-h2.jpg
85KB, 725x494px
A bunch of Astro City characters. Beautie most of all. This will never happen because Busiek said that he won't let anyone else write Astro City because wouldn't want to own another writer's work on the title or have to work around anything Astro City-related he didn't own.
>>
File: goldenagesandman_color.jpg (104KB, 760x1600px) Image search: [Google]
goldenagesandman_color.jpg
104KB, 760x1600px
we need mystery theater back. or JSA sandy
>>
File: tumblr_noanwsjTGA1s6pzx5o1_1280.jpg (185KB, 600x927px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noanwsjTGA1s6pzx5o1_1280.jpg
185KB, 600x927px
I can fix her. I can make Party Hardy great again. Just gimme a chance
>>
File: 197797-109571-stryfe.jpg (70KB, 394x500px) Image search: [Google]
197797-109571-stryfe.jpg
70KB, 394x500px
>>90900172
>ywn write a shenanigan filled SOL series about a reformed Stryfe trying to lead a regular life in our current time period but he refuses to ever take off his stupid outfit and Deadpool attempts to help him be normal as well but it doesn't work since they're both so inept at almost everything
>ywn include Carnage in this somehow

Sad!
>>
>>90903558
Why is her head like that.
>>
>>90905060
She's a human-sized barbie robot.
>>
>>90900172
I want a run on Superman sort of like Morrison's or Casey's where he's at Silver Age power levels and is dealing with high level cosmic threats.

The arc would be about the New Gods slowly incarnating in Metropolis, sort of like in Seven Soldiers. Himon and Beka work a soup kitchen. Metron is a STAR labs research head studying Superman. Lightray is a poet drifter. Darksied the head of Intergang. Granny Goodness runs an orphanage corrupting young superhumans. One episode of the arc has Granny kidnap Jon and Superman has to team with Barda and Mr. Miracle to save him.

The arc climaxes in humanity through Superman builds their own mother box, an important step in transitioning to the 5th world.

I also want to expand Superman's family, give Jon some siblings to interact with. Kon becomes his older brother figure he can rough house with without holding back, Chris becomes his younger brother figure kind of unsure of himself having not been on Earth long and having nightmares of the phantom zone, Kara his older sister, Power Girl his cool aunt, and Billy Batson his best friend who Damian hates with a fiery passion.

One story will be about Jon's first kiss.

>>90900172
>>90900192

Condiment King (Field leader. Possesses a shockingly keen strategic mind)

Polka-Dot Man (That's MR POLKA DOT! The team's transport and secret power house)

Penny Plunderer (The teams financier)

The Eraser (Sees absolutely nothing weird about being a humanoid pencil. Somehow the most stable individual on the team. Takes his job as an underworld cleaner completely seriously. Is only on the team for the money.)

Signal Man (New and improved with Crazy Quilt's helmet (he stole it from him). Gets upset when someone compares him to the Riddler. The team strategist)

Lady Clayface (Going through a rough patch in her relationship with Clayface III, is estranged from her son Cassius. Hopes that by making it big with the team she can start earning some respect from herself and others)
>>
File: ladythor.png (590KB, 622x871px) Image search: [Google]
ladythor.png
590KB, 622x871px
I legitimately think I can make the concept of a girl Thor work and not be a cancerous mess.
>>
>>90900172
>someone with misguided, but somewhat noble intentions decides that the future will need a Batman and a Superman.
>they decisively create a clone that has both of their DNA, like how Conner has both Lex and Clark's DNA
>it doesn't work out, the clone kid ends up with some Kryptonian powers but not all of them
>ends up with constantly fluctuating DNA and gets shapeshifting and chameleon powers but is bad at controlling them like that one kid from FMA
>Bruce and Clark have to try and raise this retard strength kid that can basically disappear whenever it wants and also gripe with the fact that they're both the dads of this strange homobaby
>Damian gets jealous as fuck

It came to me in a dream last week. It's fucking retarded but it made me kek.
>>
>>90905477
So Composite Superman then?
>>
A Spider-Woman series taking Jessica back to her macabre roots and reestablishing Morgan le Fay as her nemesis. If it lasts long enough do some alien stuff with a psychological horror theme.

An 18 issue Joker series with three arcs that respectively deal with him becoming depressed, an attempt to reinvent himself, and his perception of the world being explored by doctors in Arkham.

A Hulk series with him as a warrior king in the Microverse.

Something with a legacy character taking up the identity of a dead one. I don't have any particular one in mind, I'd just like to see if I could do it well and think the situation could fuel some good character work.

A Wonder Woman series that puts the spotlight on her rogues gallery and introduces two or three new ones with the goal of showing people that she does have good villains.

There are others that I've thought about, but those are the first that come to mind.
>>
>>90904049
>Moon Knight styled Sandman where Wesley talks to Morpheus
yes please
>>
>>90902280
You bring up Arkham Knight and Man-Bat, which is funny because I've been coming up with something involving both of those. A series of books that take place after Arkham Knight

Call it Arkham Champions, with three different books, Arkham Champions:Red Hood, Arkham Champions:Robin, and Arkham Champions:Man-Bat
Split them up between Gotham's three main islands, Tim protects the higher society island Founders, Red Hood the poorer island Bleake, and Man-Bat Miagani since its named after a tribe that worshipped a man of bats.

Red Hood's story would start with him getting rid of the last of Joker's gang, feeling sympathy for Harley, and sparing her under threat of coming back for her.
Harley, being who she is, clings to the homicidal man who threatens to kill her and Jason gets his own sidekick.
The rest of the run would be Jason fighting Gotham's original angsty teen, Anarky.

Man-Bat's story is pretty simple, the crushing guilt over killing his wife lets Kirk steer the beast in the right direction, stopping crime to atone for what he's done.
Eventually She-Bat shows up and Kirk has to create a cure for her that would doom him to transforming into Man-Bat at night forever, not sure how that would work.

Robin is married now but he's still on his own, his story is about him using his detective skills to stop Zsasz's latest string of murders, brought on by his missed opportunity to get Batman
He starts attaching his victims' skin to his own for more space to tally

Boy was the ending to that game unsatisfying
>>
>>90905443
How would you do it? Would you do anything with Thorgirl?

>>90905477
>>90905524
New Composite Superman could work. He'd be a member of the growing Batman/Superman family. He'd have great bits with Damien and Jon.
>>
>>90905636
Seconding this. This would be a great way to take the Sandman character.
>>
>>90906222
I'd have the girl-Thor be the daughter of a fling between Donald Blake and a Midgardian woman. The girl would be around 20-something, older than kid heroes but younger than the pros. Thor learns about the girls existence and tries to be a father and mentor her, but finds it difficult since she grew up without him, mirroring his own relationship with Odin and suddenly understanding why Odin didn't permit him to risk his life or fought with him.

Thor Girl is too alien-y for my tastes but I'd probably have her mentioned.
>>
>>90906572
why not use the existing Thor Girl? She's a cute
>>
>>90906593
Because the whole Designate thing seems like it has nothing to do with Thor or his mythos.
>>
>>90906625
I don't remember any of Jurgen's run
is that really what happened
>>
>>90906683
I think the last anyone heard from her, she was pissed off at humanity and fucked off into space. Besides using her removes the angle of Thor and Odin being similar.
>>
Morbius.

I would love to reboot Midnight Sons shit in general.
>>
>>90906771
I want her to become Sam Alexander's dick rider
>>
C and below listers or in general? Anyway
Adam Strange
The Atom
Ragman
Moon Knight
Firestorm
Red Hood (Joker) as hero, pill head obviously
Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
Mr majestic
The Spot
There's probably more that I can't think about

If we're talking groups
JSA
Legion of Superheroes
>>
>>90906817
Cool.
>>
>>90900172
>The Prince of Pickles
>The Sultan of Sauce
>The Chieftain of Chili
>The Captain of Kurkuma
>The Master of Mosalla
>The Oligarch of Oregano
>>
>>90900172
isn't this what the Rogues are all about?
>>
CALENDAR MAN
is cool
>>
File: 255254-116487-codpiece.jpg (21KB, 244x300px) Image search: [Google]
255254-116487-codpiece.jpg
21KB, 244x300px
>>90905385
lol i want Codpiece in my line up too, i had this idea with Joker' daughter i rewlly would use her just because everyone hates her
>>
>>90905524
>>90906222

Yes, composite Superman except a cute little kid and not the both of them cut in half and sewn together.
>>
>>90901551
>Tallulah Black
the Johnna Hex chick? I'm amazed anyone even remembers her.

>>90907815
i think people just hate the newer version, she was fairly popular beforehand.
>>
>>90904628
Please write her back to Peter.
>>
>>90910562
either way shed be fun to mess arouns with or at least what i envision
>>
>>90910562
>I'm amazed anyone even remembers her.
I guess you aren't familiar with who you're talking to.
>>
>>90903397
>Nobody takes him seriously
>The perfect guise to rob banks with
>>
>>90913339
>Kill a man by drowning him in hot sauce
>Not a jury in the land will believe it actually happened
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.