[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the Defenders have to fight each other, 1 v 1 Who ends up winning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 293
Thread images: 27

File: image.jpg (83KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 620x470px
the Defenders have to fight each other, 1 v 1

Who ends up winning the tournament?
>>
>>90899481
Between Matt and Luke and I haven't seen Luke Cage so I don't know if he has any weaknesses revealed so I go with Luke,
>>
Danny is the most likely followed by Luke.

Jessica Jones has no durability, Luke could be outskilled and fisted, Matt might have the best chance at Iron Fist tough he doesn't stand a chance against Cage.
>>
>>90899481
Misty Knight if she ever gets her cybernetic arm.
>>
Iron Fist.
Couldn't break Lukes skin but could definitely do internal damage
>>
Claire comes out supreme with a sterling lecture on why a violent life will only lead to a violent end, rendering everyone comatose.
>>
>>90899481

>implying it won't turn into a 3 on 1 gangbang.
>>
Comics? Iron Fist.

Shows? Jessica Jones.
>>
>>90901209
>Danny is the most likely
According to his shitty show he can only do the iron fist for like 1 second every 6 months, so he probably would just be a normal guy for the fight.
>>
Danny takes out either Jessica or Luke with one of his COLLEEN punches. The other big bruiser takes him out, then Matt swoops in and aims at either Jessica's liver or Luke's eyes. Making him the victor.
>>
>>90899481
>the Defenders have to fight each other, 1 v 1

Okay but who VS who?

>Matt could beat Jessica and Danny no problem, but couldn't beat Luke without a weapon of some kind.
>Luke already proved Jessica is bitch-tier to him unless she gets a shotgun and he holds still, and even if he can't catch Matt he could outlast him and win by default.
>Danny could punch Luke Cage right the fuck out with more force than a shotgun to the chin has no problem and is faster and more skilled, meaning he's untouchable, and Jessica literally wouldn't even get a hit in before she goes down like a sack of dead puppies. But he's not super durable so Matt could probably outpace him and take him down with one good shot.
>Jessica needs to go sit in the corner, the men are talking.
>>
>>90901567
Are you this dense? Do you really think the show went through more than 1 year?
>>
>>90901556
>Shows? Jessica Jones.

We LITERALLY saw Luke beat the failure out of her uncontested for their whole fight until she gained a shotgun from nowhere and he froze. Shit, she's so weak durability wise a 2X4 from a normal human takes her right out. The only way Jessica stands a chance is if everyone just assumes she's not going to do anything and fight with each other.
>>
>>90901687
It's once per ever 1-2 days Anon, I exaggerated for comedic effect, but he's still pretty shit.
>>
Look at all those no costumes
>>
>>90901719
Daredevil will have one, that's about it.
>>
>>90901714
Honest advice: Never try to become a comedian.
>>
>>90899481
Why can't Danny wear the mask?
>>
>>90901789
Because the Netflix shows are too obsessed with being realistic and grounded
>>
>>90901761
Honest advice: get diagnosed for your autism.
>>
>>90901610
It really depends on who fights Luke first.
>>
>>90901610
So
>Tournament is Matt VS Luke and IF Vs Jess-Luke/IF wins then IF
>Matt VS IF and Luke VS Jess, Matt/Luke then Luke
>IF VS Luke and Matt VS Jessica, IF/Matt then Matt
Or
>The three guys fight each other and when hopefully Matt or IF is left, they don't know Jessica has SS and let their guard down and she punches, and even then Matt's super senses might let him dodge and she's fucked. If it's Luke she better have found a shotgun or magic bullet somewhere.

It's a pretty nice fight, actually. Lots of strengths and weaknesses play off each other.
>>
>>90901837
>make a dumb statement
>i-i was pretending i-i am funny!!!!!
>no you're not
>a-autiiism!!!!!
This is the last (you) I'm giving you tonight, lad. Enjoy it!
>>
>>90901567
>>90901714
How far did you even get? He can recharge his Chi whenever he wants, and has better control over it at the end.
>>
>>90901719
Cage has his comics *costume*.
>>
>>90901846
It actually is. Luke is a great counter to Matt(STR too high for his ludicrous DTX and SPD to match), Matt's a perfect counter to Danny(DTX and SPD+Super Senses powerup lets him outpace Danny), and Danny is a perfect counter to Luke (STR super buff + High SPD let's him outpace and oneshot Luke).

It's like Pokemon, but with budget problems.
>>
File: power-man_-_h_2016.jpg (53KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
power-man_-_h_2016.jpg
53KB, 768x433px
>>90901738
>>
>>90901876
k bud, I was serious about the show taking 4 years, you caught me, good job. I also definitely stated I was funny, when I pointed out exaggeration that any non-autist would easily see.

I'm really sorry for triggering you with my comments, my deepest condolences to you and your family.
>>
>>90901924
>Matt's a perfect counter to Danny(DTX and SPD+Super Senses powerup lets him outpace Danny)
I acknowledge this is true in the Netflix stuff, but fuck I'm so triggered by it.
>>
>>90901846
>IF VS Luke and Matt VS Jessica, IF/Matt then Matt
I say this is 50/50.
>>
>>90901939
You actually think he'll wear that ever again? Didn't he specifically say it made him look like an idiot or something.

Pretty sure Daredevil was early enough that he survived the execs costume killing, but no one else will.
>>
>>90901701
Yes, but you forget that one magical thing that gives all characters power far greater than any superpower that could ever be granted by the gods.

Being the only girl on the team of four and needing to prove you're better than the boys.
>>
>>90901924
And meanwhile Jessica Jones is sitting at NU despite having the highest base attack of all them.
>>
>>90902003
My boy Danny has the PATRIARCHY backing him up. JJ stands no chance.
>>
>>90901701
>until she gained a shotgun from nowhere
I mean she grabbed it out of a police car, it made sense.
>>
>>90901966
Matt's shown way better reaction speed, fighting skills, and abilities to take down opponents quickly than Danny ever did. Admittedly, that has more to do with the choreography, Daredevil's was way better than IF's ever was and it really paints a picture of ability editing just doesn't, but we kind of have to take the show as it is. Unless Danny gets lucky, he just didn't show skills up to par with Matt, and Matt was wiping the floor with Ninjas who had waaayyyy better moves.
>>
>>90901567
I saw three or four episodes and he used it like 2 or 3 times already.
>>
File: jeri.jpg (52KB, 383x594px) Image search: [Google]
jeri.jpg
52KB, 383x594px
Will she in Defender? need more gay milf
>>
>>90901738
>>90901978
>Daredevil gets to keep his costume because he looks like batman.
>>
>>90902063
There's 3 minutes total of usage, and yes he uses it less than once per episode, and uses it creatively about 3 times over the course of 13 episodes.

>spoilers in here obviously
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjSJPBqRbvI
>>
>Daredevil
>beats a whole lot of people up

>Luke Cage
>can tank tons of damage but has nothing except random shoves for offense

>Jessica
>demoralizes opponents with sullen stares, can beat anybody as long as they are a door or a lock

>Danny
>like Daredevil except shit at it

I can't see anyone but Matt winning
>>
>>90902126
Hey at least someone gets to keep their costume, Danny didn't even fucking get one.
>>
>>90899481
JJ punts them into Brooklyn one by one
>>
>>90902123
Hogarth is worst lesbian. Why is she still in things?
>>
>>90902061
Matt got his ass handed to him by unamed thugs while Danny only really had problems with the drunk guy and Davos. But Matt's augmented senses are definitely an advantage, also he's more durable. I really can't see the result between the two fighting being that streamlined.
>>
>>90899481
>level-headed, charming stealth expert who can't keep the paramours off of them
>a reliable, kind-hearted tank from a rough background
>a fiery reckless rogue
>and an insufferable smartass

My god. They're like some kind of... Phenomenal Four!
>>
>>90902221
I really hope this series is good, it could be a lot of fun.
>>
>>90901900
>Danny's greatest punch in the season was done out of LOVE

That's so cheesy, yet I love it
>>
Ok I have a better question: how would the Defenders fair in the Civil War airport fight? Who would you match up with who? I guess you could throw Frank in their too. Ideally, how would you have each fight play out?
>>
>>90902304
The entire show was. I liked how Claire was the only who seemed to act like a normal human being, everybody else was too cartoony. I liked it.
>>
>>90902327
If Widow and Hawkeye can play then any of the Defenders should be ok.
>>
>>90902202

My problem is that with a decent budget, I think JJ could go full superwoman on them.

That bouncing nonsense was really to show a lack of budget. She's supposed to be able to have full flight I thought.

Flight+Increased strength = OP
>>
>>90902346
>I liked
>Claire
>too cartoony
Shit taste confirmed.
>>
>>90902375
Yeah, but JJ is a fuck up and can't fight for shit. I'm pretty sure the skill > strenght would apply in this case.
>>
>>90902387
If it helps your autism I hated Claire in Luke Cage, but she was pretty good in Iron Fist.
>>
>>90902456

Luke cage didn't want her to bite him. I think that says it all bro.

She isn't hitting like other people. Matt got fucked up twice by Nobu and he's just a martial artist.

All she needs is one or two hits and his shit is done.
>>
>>90901532
I hate that bitch so much. She basically ruined the second half of Iron Fist for me.

I honestly liked her character in Daredevil, but three Netflix shows is too much. Especially with her constant lecturing of Danny.
>>
>>90902521
>All she needs is one or two hits and his shit is done.
The thing here is unlike she gets some kind of super speed she's not touching either Danny or Matt.

See >>90901701
Cage handled her ass already.
>>
>>90902327
>Who would you match up with who?

I can't see any victories from the Defenders except for MAYBE Luke VS Black Widow, and I say maybe with a heavy grain of salt because if those Widow Bites can actually get through his skin he is utterly and truly fucked. BW could even beat Matt down, no problem.

Frank has the best chance if he has a fuckton of guns but other than that it's ridiculously one sided. Cap or IM or Vision or even Hawkeye could solo the lot of them.
>>
>>90902573

Even if you didn't like how she went about being a wet blanket in everyone's show, I can see the point of it though. I mean these people have powers that if they went dark would become murder machines.

Imagine punisher with actual abilities. Imagine someone like danny just going ham on everything he sees. It would be fields of death, everywhere. And once they get into that, "I only see bad guys" mode, where do they draw murder line?
>>
>>90902375
I don't understand why JJ didn't have at least Buffy the Vampire slayer grade flights. The budget can't be THAT low.
>>
I think the real question is, if Danny had an actual martial artist for an actor or good choreographer, how much better would he actually be?
>>
>>90901832
What's not realistic is one of the most wealthy and famous people in the city running around beating the shit out of people and no one recognizing him.
>>
>>90902521
Matt got fucked up twice by Nobu BECAUSE he's a martial artist, he had to fall off a roof and get patched up before the standard thugs could land some blows in the Hallway fight, and Jessica Jones has exactly one move "Push", which isn't landing on Matt unless he lets her. She, meanwhile, just has to take one bad hit to the head and down she goes. Which one do you think is gonna land that hit?
>>
>>90902633
I dunno how about we let them have their own moral and be their own interesting characters instead of shoving an annoying cunt into the show to force her morals upon them.
>>
>>90902632
>Hawkeye soloing any-
>superior range
>trick arrows that can hold even the vision
I never realized how underpowered these Netflix heroes truly were.
>>
>>90902669
At least DD tier, which would make him fucking unstoppable in this roster.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (12KB, 171x166px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
12KB, 171x166px
>>90902063
>he doesn't use his fucking superpower every episode
Adaptations are absolute cancer
>>
Is DD going to be the only one in a costume. I imagine that would look awkward as fuck in a line up.
>>
>>90902573

>She basically ruined the second half of Iron Fist for me.

Because Scott Buck had no idea how to write her character. By her first DD appearance she was willing to help Matt torture a guy to save a little girl, but in IF she goes from badass to Florence Nightingale with zero context from scene-to-scene.
>>
>>90902573
>Especially with her constant lecturing of Danny.
Except Danny needed and most of all deserved those lectures. I found myself most of the time thinking how much of a retard Danny was through the show.
>>
>>90902633
Imagine writing a superhero is isn't an edgy murderer and has their own moral compass.
>>
>>90902720
Netflix heroes don't even register on SHIELD's radar
>>
>>90902743
It was canon throughout the show that he could only use it once per day, he learns a little dance to recharge his chi though.
>>
>>90902814
Everything I read about this show makes me less and less inclined to watch it
>>
>>90902796
>Scott Buck
Is he the Bendis of the Netflix shows now? Will his small changes to status quo pile up until everything becomes shit. Should I just kill myself now?
>>
>>90901567
>>90901714

Up until the early 00's, that was how Danny worked. He used the power once a day. Twice and he was tired. Three times, and he can barely move.
>>
>>90902802

I'm saying the reason why a slippery slope trope is so prevalent amongst stories dealing with powers is there is a reason where you begin to rationalize your actions and people untrained in drawing that line tend to OD on rationalization.
>>
>>90902006
>hybrid build
>>
>>90902864
This. When he pulled out the iron fist you knew shit got real
>>
>>90902006
Glass canon man. Her DEF and SPDEF is so low that anyone can one shot her.
>>
>>90902894
>no special attack
>slow
>no defenses
kek no.
>>
>>90901939
Look, I get the headband, the open shirt, the bracelets, and the belt are a bit much. I love the OG costume, but I get it.

For fuck's sake though, why is it so hard for them to just keep him in a yellow shirt?
>>
>>90902633
Imagine how good they can be if they kill every murderer, every mafia guy and every drug dealers instead of the retarded "we need to be better". I guess that everyone gonna became too scared of start to do something like that and the city could become much safer.
>>
>>90902852

>Is he the Bendis of the Netflix shows now? Will his small changes to status quo pile up until everything becomes shit. Should I just kill myself now?

There's no way he's staying showrunner for S2. Someone will have to fall on their sword for the reception IF got, and Just Buck My Shit Up is the most obvious choice.
>>
>>90901567
He uses it more than once in the final episode but each use is a couple of minutes apart
>>
>>90902944
Literally see the OP pic.

They showed an Iron Fist costume in the show, so there's hope Danny is getting his in Defenders.
>>
>>90902186
The character she's based on was literally an Iron Fist character. What you SHOULD be asking is why she's everywhere else.
>>
>>90902931
It just sucks that Danny is useless when he's not using it. It's his competency moments in the show, not his SHIT GOT REAL moments when he uses the Iron Fist. No hype at all.
>>
>>90902878
You could always write a different story without having the exact same conflict in all of them. Its not like you have years of source material written by multiple different authors.
>>
>>90902132
God damn, I hate that puny glow.
>>
What about supporting characters?

Where do Elektra, Frank, Stick and Colleen rank?
>>
>>90902864
Yeah but at least back then he was still a top tier martial artist and not a curly haired pleb
>>
>>90902633
I don't see a problem with this, but then again I like the Punisher.

Seriously though I get not wanting to be a murder machine but this whole 'no kill ever' rule shit is just not practical.

>>90902718
This.
>>
File: crabominable.jpg (32KB, 360x218px) Image search: [Google]
crabominable.jpg
32KB, 360x218px
>>90902940
Same color scheme with her comic costume too
>>
>>90903063
1 Frank
2 Coleen
3/4 Elektra/Stick
>>
>>90903063
Frank could beat pretty much anyone except DD, and that's only because DD can use super senses to know where Frank's coming from with the heavy artillery. We've seen what a shotgun point blank does to Luke, and Frank has way heavier stuff than that. Danny and Jessica wouldn't get close.

I don't know why you mentioned Elecktra and Stick, they're just DD sans super senses and DD but older respectively.

>Colleen
What the fuck are you doing
Are you trying to find the one character who Jessica could realistically beat?
>>
>>90903073

I actually agree but I think Remender's run really takes the idea and expands on just how corrosive it can be. To killer and people around them doing the killing.

I don't think we're going to get that kind of in-depth look at morality but you get the idea.

I think in some cases, especially for some characters, killing is good.

After elektra died and Matt just straight up waltz through guards and tossed nobu off the roof, I was like fuck yeah.

>>90903054

I know you're satirizing but lets be honest, you're relying on finesse to tell different stories than what came before, "the meat grinder" effect of trying to make different stories.

Most writers aren't skilled enough to make a meaningful difference about a topic, or at least enough to make their story distinctive in plethora of shit that came before, so they tend to pile on when they want to get a point across (To hit a narrative box) and move on.

That's what Scott buck did with her character in IF.
>>
>>90903182
>Are you trying to find the one character who Jessica could realistically beat?
Y-Yes
>>
>>90903063

I think Elektra kills them all.

Colleen has best chance of surprising elektra, and well it largely depends on what Frank has access to if he survives Elektra or not. If he had surprise on his side, I think he could pull off a miracle win but ninja types rarely let that happen.

So I think it would come down to Elektra/Colleen, and well stick is an old man.
>>
>>90903244
Didn't Stick outfight Elektra in the series, or am I remembering that wrong? It's been a while.
>>
>>90903276
I think he gave Matt a hard time too.
>>
>>90903276

He gives people a hard time but it isn't the all out fight kind of stuff we're talking about, that stuff is usually a plot needed event.

Like master teaching the student a late lesson kind of shit.
>>
>>90903276
Yes, yes he did, and would have killed her if Matt hadn't stepped in. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVwg3atmYRU

>>90903403
>He gives people a hard time but it isn't the all out fight kind of stuff we're talking about,

Yes it is, he was trying to kill her to prevent Black Sky, she was trying to kill him because she learned he tried to have her killed and she was going bad. 1-1 Elektra Vs Stick for the kill swings in Stick's favor.
>>
>>90903554

She was going bad? She just wasn't fighting his war anymore, how is that going bad that she didn't want to be chaste's weapon?
>>
Reply to this post with names of characters Jessica Jones can actually beat.
>>
>>90903649
Going bad as in she was losing herself more to her anger and lashing out more, which is what eventually lead to later events. She was out for blood on that one if you look at the leadup in that episode.

Which, okay, understandable and not really an example of her being wrong since he tried to have her killed, just an example of where she'd let her anger justifiably take her.
>>
>>90903703
Pretty much all of the supporting cast from non-DD shows except Nuke, who kicked her ass on his pills. Like, what the fuck is Froggy gonna do? Bitch at her? I'm hard pressed to think of anyone from IF or Luke Cage who could take her on outside of main characters/Antagonists, and even the Antagonist list is rather short. Diamondback with his super suit could crush her but what the hell is Cottonmouth or BM going to do, speech her to death?
>>
>>90903726

The leadup was her killing a Hand kid which made Matt revolt at her behavior, and did it to save his stupid ass. It was blood lusty but what could they do with the kid? Send him to jail? Spank him? Maybe send him to bed without cookies.

Once she did what had to be done, she took off so they wouldn't keep fighting and was leaving to get out of the fight and he tried to assassinate her. It was his fault all the way through(sticks) and by the look of it, I'm guessing he hoped to get her either dead or to come after him so he could try to take her off the board.
>>
>>90903802
>It was blood lusty but what could they do with the kid?

Again, I'm not arguing that what she did was wrong, I'm saying that's when her darker tendencies like the bloodlust were becoming more developed, and his assassination attempt pushed her more into it than ever before. Yes, it IS Sticks fault, totally his fault and you'll hear no argument that his methodology was shortsighted and stupid, and only made the bad parts of her grow to the point they were dangerous, but my point was his methods DID make her dangerous, and this was the first time she really cut loose fighting him and was ready to take him out. He pushed her, she snapped, and he faced her just when those worst parts were coming to fruition.

TLDR I agree, I was just saying she WAS willing to outright kill him, straight up trying to kill him, and him her, and he still got the advantage and had her dead to rights before Matt stepped in.
>>
>>90903939

She had her hand on the blade and a noose around his neck, I think you're overestimating his positioning. Old man without air = going down fast.

He didn't even have strength to cut through her hand, holding the blade.
>>
Skill:
Danny>Matt>Luke>Jessica
Power:
Luke>Danny>Jessica>Matt

Danny wins, but only if he can access the Iron Fist through the whole fight.
>>
>>90904038
She was clearly losing ground there and the blade was going closer, all he had to do was keep his weight on it and even if he ran out of air she'd be screwed before he actually stopped.
>>
>>90904082

We're never going to know, so I'm sticking to my point.
>>
>>90904038
>I think you're overestimating his positioning.

I can see the sword right next to her neck, she's obviously not stopping it good enough to keep from reaching her.
>>
>>90899481
>"Alright guys, this is where the villains are doing their business let's meet up here after dark"
>Later...
>Matt shows up in costume and finds them all in street clothes eating fuckin McDonalds or some shit
>"What good is a superhero team up if we look like we're walking out of an Applebees?"
>>
>>90904131
Even best case scenario your point is now "It's 50/50 if Sticks or Elektra can win."

I'm sticking to favor of Sticks based on this fight, she had the advantage at the start and he still had her pinned.
>>
>>90904055
He'd lose then, since he definitely can't access the iron fist through the whole fight
>>
>>90904145

>Matt's the annoying kid in clubhouse that gets mad at everyone for not playing by his rules
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
Could the Drunken dude beat Daredevil?
>>
>>90904164

I still think she would win out of the 4 was my point. We're just differing on that individual scenario. The over-all scenario was the question and we're arguing over the merits on that scenario.
>>
>>90904145
Matts blind, thdy probably just tell him they're wearing super cool costumes
>>
>>90904215
no chance

matt fights dirty, and superhuman senses is always a slight edge
>>
>>90904221
I'm arguing those two because I don't think Colleen is even in the running and Frank's chances are entirely armory based, either he has considerable firepower and the room to use it or he's out instantly, so the real question was those two. In a free for all his chances are the best because blind old guy is probably low on the radar, and Frank never fought him like he did El, she'd be on his hitlist
>>
>>90903790
The Fogster > Kekdevil, Cuck Cage, Jeshitca Jones, Iron Queer.
>>
>>90904654

We mostly agree then.
>>
>>90904254
Wouldn't work Matt can smell bullshit.
>>
>>90904721
Sounds like it.

Good show.
>>
>>90904750

>They try to lie to him anyway
>"Yeah bro, we all got on nifty outfits and snazzy matching shit
>>
>>90904787
>"... And I'm wearing a tiara"
>>
>>90904802

He could definitely rock a set of crown jewels. Matching earrings too.
>>
>>90904802

>Danny doesn't say anything, offers popcorn to Luke while he rocks a pre-battle bathrobe to the group meeting.
>>
>>90904802
Danny totally would dress up though if asked I bet, and if he's bffs with Luke at this point then Luke will dress out for Danny. You just get stuck with JJ being dour and scowling while everyone is having a hell of a time.
>>
File: tumblr_oaqcl5fQKk1qedouro1_1280.jpg (234KB, 702x830px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaqcl5fQKk1qedouro1_1280.jpg
234KB, 702x830px
How long do you think it's going to take for Danny and Luke to become bffs? I want them to just hit it off and go full Turk & JD
>>
>>90904941
>and if he's bffs with Luke at this point then Luke will dress out for Danny
Das gay mane.
>>
>>90904984
bromance isn't gay you fag
their love is pure
>>
>>90904984
You know he'd never leave his nigga hanging. But how long did it take for Danny and Luke to be like that in the comics?
>>
>>90901924
>>90901959

...how? Matt is beaten to a pulp several times a season, by standard hitmen, to the Punisher, to ninjas.

Danny never even came close to losing a fight, even once, that I recall. He's a fucking monster. Drunk Fu guy gave him the most trouble, but when he stopped fucking around, he went down in a few moves. He can make a floor of a building explosively crumple and parts of the cieling collapse by Fisting the fucking floor.

Madam Gau is fucking terrified of Danny. He is the Hands nightmare. It's only because he is actully a really nice guy who prefers the power of friendship that he isn't making a strong impression of strength. His actual feats and win-rate are amazing. His worst wounds come from cheap shots.
>>
File: Howgaydoyouwantit.jpg (1MB, 1800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Howgaydoyouwantit.jpg
1MB, 1800x2700px
>>90904984
>>
>>90902033

Danny has the power of money, to the point even Hogarth treats him somewhat equally. He'll pay for Foggy to defend Luke, while Matt will likely be the prosicution, and Jessica will be chasing that file from Luke Cage on Danny's payroll.

The Rand bank account is the real hero of the Defenders.
>>
File: forrealthotheyrejustgoodbros.jpg (2MB, 1800x2684px) Image search: [Google]
forrealthotheyrejustgoodbros.jpg
2MB, 1800x2684px
>>90905058
>>90905074
>>90904984

I jest, they're just best of brothers though.
>>
>>90905335
>deadpool brand crocs
sweet christmas
>>
>>90905299
>blonde white guy
>millionaire
>black haired white guy
>educated lawyer
>woman
>drunk fuck up, knows how to gossip
>black guy
>in jail
Based Netflix.
>>
>>90905335
Luke is JACKED
>>
>>90905453
I think millionaire is underselling it
>>
>>90902138
Danny is way better than Matt pal.
>>
>>90905405

I'm actually surprised he had a pair that fit Luke.
>>
>>90902944
Cause people aren't cartoon characters who wear the same clothes everyday
>>
File: TheGreatest.jpg (2MB, 1799x2722px) Image search: [Google]
TheGreatest.jpg
2MB, 1799x2722px
>>90905461
>>90905405
>>
Shit as Jessica is right now, and Luke actually, when it comes to actually fighting, both are going to be working with two different types of martial artists.

Danny could do a lot for Jessica, and all Luke needs is some one-on-one boxing training, and both would actually be pretty effectice beyond 'stay still while I super-shove' you.
>>
>>90905656

>Danny training Jessica

that would be funny. He has no time for her wisecracks.
>>
>>90903165
>Colleen above Elektra and stick

There's waifuism and then there's you.
>>
>>90905562
I own seven different shirts from seven different brands all the exact same tone of blue
>>
>>90902456
Since Matt has enhanced senses would he get drunk off the alcohol fumes from just being around Jessica?
>>
>>90905707
>He has no time for her wisecracks.
This is something I'd like to see actually. It felt so good when Danny kendo'd that annoying nigger.
>>
>>90905839
Danny sure showed him white power
>>
I like Claire but I feel like she's getting overused and part of me hopes the reason the defenders get together is her funeral
>>
>>90906499
She is their Coulson
>>
>>90906831
Will she star in an out-of-continuity spin-off too?
>>
>>90899481
>Matt's the only one with a costume
>Jessica and Luke think being costumes are dumb
>Danny left his Iron Fist outfit back in K'un Lun

I know he was kind of a huge flake in Season 2, but can the world stop shitting on Daredevil?
>>
>>90907027
I want to think Matt will offer the rest to go with Gladiator so he can rock them a costume and the only one who accepts is Danny while Jessica and Luke politely decline and talk how stupid that is after they left.
>>
>>90907243
I would take immense joy if for once instead the costumed fighter joke about how ridiculous the un-costumed heroes look.
>>
>>90907661

>The normal people being mocked when he is dressed like a dork

it isn't happening anon.
>>
>>90907692
The nigger is using a yellow shirt. He deserves to be mocked.
>>
>>90907725
first off, yellow is a great color
second, tiara's are great and more people should wear them
third, everybody loves comfy bathrobes and they are objectively the perfect clothing so don't even get me started on Danny's costume
>>
>>90905734
That's you
>>
>>90907027
Jessica and Luke don't need costumes.
>>
>>90906831
exactly the Hand spears her through the chest and her death brings the rest together, then the Hand raises her later and she never sees the rest again, she just makes off-hand references to them on another show
>>
How long until my boy Luke cucks that jap slut?
>>
>>90905562
>>90907835
I have 30+ shirts in the exact same shade of grey and a few pairs of black pants.
There are people like that IRL.
>>
>>90907692
They could easily talk about how stupid they are for not protecting their identities or something. I dunno I just want to see Netflix's "real world" pretentious bullshit shoved up its own uncreative ass. I want to see the pain on whomever makes decisions on what acceptable to include contort in disgust have having to include a fun villain like actual Stilt Man (not just his legs) or something, the same disgust I feel at there masturbatory need to include shock gore like Harold defacing those men with a hammer.
>>
>>90907905
wait you mean you haven's used a hammer to knock a bunch of teeth out in real life? that's like a once a week thing for me
>>
>>90907863
Luke definately needs a costume
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF A SUPERHERO SHOW IF THEY
>DON'T WEAR A COSTUME
>RARELY USE THEIR POWERS BEYOND "PUNCH GUY"
>RARELY GO BY THEIR SUPERHERO ALIAS
FUCK

>costumes are le dumb and lame
>we all know each other's true identities, codenames are le dumb
FUCK
>>
>>90907905
Luke made it to the news he doesn't really need to protect his identity, maybe Jessica but she doesn't have the kind of reputation Matt and Danny do. They'll be most likely fighting the Hand in secret anyway.
>>
>>90907977
>RARELY GO BY THEIR SUPERHERO ALIAS
They referred to Danny as Iron Fist a lot though.
>>
>>90907878
she's gonna get fridged so hard
>>
>>90908026

>Implying Danny has eyes for anyone but his waifu

I wish I had a webm of their last dojo scene in episode 12
>>
>that time matt and luke made fun of danny for being a virgin and jessica called him a disgusting snot
This show is too mean spirited.
>>
>>90907987
>maybe Jessica
Even Madame Gao doesn't seem to think she's important enough to bring up. Plus she uses her powers sparingly and sparsely in any case.
>>
>>90901714
kys
>>
>>90907987
Jess made the news as well. her series even ended with her getting shitloads of jobs due to the exposure
>>
>>90899481
Should be
Iron fist>Luke cage>Jessica Jones>Daredevil

Going by their shows its more like
Luke Cage > Jessica Jones > Daredevil > Iron Fist
>>
>>90908149
How is Iron Fist last my guy? Are you okay? He never lost a single fight whereas the other 3 got beaten up a whole bunch of times.
>>
>>90908109

wait what, when was this
>>
>>90907967
They're going to need a pretty amazing reason for him to wear that stupid metal headband
>>
>>90907977
Having Cottonmouth go into autisic rage whenever someone called him that totally made em not give a single fuck about the character, not to mention the reason for the name was dumb as hell, being that he literally just had cotton in his mouth. Maybe they didn't need to give him his teeth, but they sure could have given him mastery of poisons, his favorite being one that induced a sever case of cottonmouth before killing you depending on dosage or something.
>>
>>90907967
No he doesn't. He can wear a hoodie.
>>
>>90908182
IT'S
A
TIARA
AND THEY'RE COOL
OKAY???
>>
>>90908211

It needs to happen at least once.
>>
Danny.

Unless he's supposed to be fighting as badly as he does in the show, then it's probably going to be Luke.
>>
>>90908218
Already happened.
>>
>>90908228

No I mean in defenders.
>>
>>90907987
Maybe a Hand elite will gloat about how he killed Danny's predecessor by showing him how he kept the IF's mask and suit. Then Danny can put them on before he breaks out
>>
>>90899481
Jess could only take Luke with a shotgun to the head. I say it goes to Luke.

Although I'm not sure how Danny's fist would interact with Luke's skin.
>>
>>90901537
Someone post Jess' face with Luke in her ass.
>>
>>90908238
Oh, then I doubt it'll happen.
>>
>>90901537
Try 2 on 1. Danny is too pure for that kind of thing.
>>
>>90908238
>Tiara when you're bald
>>
>>90908283
>too pure for that kind of thing.
He had sex with Colleen
>>
>>90908169
His fights werent impressive though.
He almost got taken out by an average Joe in the truck and the drunken warrior. Davos seemed to be beating him too till he used his power. Very few of his enemies had any special ability. Im pretty sure Jessica and LC would make short work of him as he is now in the show.

That being said, he's my favorite of the bunch in the comics and I'd like his skills to be shown a better in the future.
>>
>>90901789
Because someone took if off and it was very painful.
>>
>>90908289
Nothing impure with making love with your waifu.
>>
>>90908303
He should tell Luke. He's a big guy.
>>
>>90908246
Loads of internal damage

Then Danny could just heal him back up once the fight is over. Red Mages for life!
>>
>>90908304
Hey got ass violated by his master when he tried to peek on girls bathing, thats the real reason he was so afraid to go back.

Davos was so upsetti because he was forced to face his fathers affections.
>>
>>90902138
>random shoves for offense
I loled
>>
>>90908304
>making love with a Hand agent.

Disgusting.
>>
>>90908382
Truly the Romeo and Juliet of our time!
>>
File: Cl0Ri_1WQAAhdJk.jpg (195KB, 845x899px) Image search: [Google]
Cl0Ri_1WQAAhdJk.jpg
195KB, 845x899px
>>90908382

>implying you wouldn't
>>
>>90902327
If Frank has recon, prep time and prior knowledge, I'd say at least Rhodey is fucked. We know Frank's bringing some emp/ecm/anti-air something.

I'd like to see Tchalla v Danny, even though we all know king cat is cheezy as fuck.

Matt v Pete would be fun as long as neither is getting serious. Spider sense vs enhanced radar sense.

I have no idea who Luke would be good against. All the high-STR Avengers are way stronger than he is, and he's way stronger than the normies. Maybe Pietro if he were still around?

Jess v Wanda would be hilarious. Wanda's get fucked up if she tried to go in Jess' mind, just on account of how fucked up that dirty, dirty bitch is.
>>
>>90908521
>that scene when she escapes the school and was raining
My dick went diamonds.
>>
>>90902720
Can Matt or Danny catch arrows in mid air?
>>
>>90908571
>she was literally begging for the Fist in that scene

Lawdy!
>>
>>90908283
Danny will be the one getting gangbanged.
>>
>>90908595
Danny caught a sword between his hands and dodged a throwing axe to the face. So probably.
>>
>>90908595
As of the Iron Fist season finale, Danny can just deflect them with his IF
>>
File: YSyBo[1].jpg (100KB, 524x368px) Image search: [Google]
YSyBo[1].jpg
100KB, 524x368px
>>90908595
yes
>>
>>90908595
>catch arrow
>explodes
Better not do it.
>>
>>90908595
Danny can in the comics but he didn't complete his training in the show for some reason so i don't think there's any way to know unless it happened. Matt could definitely hit the arrow out of the air or dodge it though.
>>
>>90903790
Foggy's going to sue the fuck out of her so damn bad, her grandchildren will be paying for his grandkids' college.
>>
>>90903703
Danielle Cage. Misty Knight's amputated arm. Worf.
>>
>>90908657
>for some reason
he bailed as soon as he saw the bird and realized the path back to the world was open, because he wanted his closure asap and the path only opens once every fifteen year or so
>>
>>90908571

anon I got something for your diamonds

>when a tiny asian chick has bigger guns than wonder woman
>>
>>90903790
Cottonmouth's going to hit her on the back of the head with his Best Supporting Actor Oscar.

Mariah's going to insist to Jess that she DID NOT WANT IT
>>
>>90905453
>dark haired white guy
>Irish
>educated lawyer
>not a drunk

Are the Rands of Irish descent?
>>
File: bitethepillowimgoingindry.jpg (130KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bitethepillowimgoingindry.jpg
130KB, 1080x1080px
>>90909054
>>
>>90907004
Agents of N.U.R.S.E.?
>>
>>90901610
Lol, Jessica would smack Matt around like a little bitch... provided that she's sober.
>>
>>90905216
yeah but remember danny was getting smacked around by harold with a pole tho
>>
>>90901537
>implying they would want to get AIDS
>>
>>90909082
>Jessica will never get taught drunken fist so she can reach her true potential
>>
>>90902456
>and can't fight for shit
Where did this meme come from?
She showed that she knows some moves on multiple occasions, she's just nowhere near Daredevil level and the show's choreography is complete shit. I'd say skill-wise she's better than Cage.
>>
>>90910437
poles are good weapons
>>
>>90902847
>>90902814
He could only use it once per day in the comics for a while too
>>
>>90901537
I don't know if Luke would share Danny with Matt and Jessica Like that
>>
>>90903165
>Colleen above Elektra and Stick

dude wut
>>
>>90903554
Can't wait for Stick and Danny to interact

Also anyone more hyped for Danny and Matt interacting than Luke and Danny?
>>
>>90901714
I'd feel bad for your friends that'd have to put up with your sense of humor but you probably don't have any friends.
>>
>>90910731
True. The Chaste probably think that the warriors of K'un Lun are cowards for holing up in their magic city while the rest of the world is being slowly taken over by the Hand.

Stick himself would probably think that Danny's as bad as might. Maybe even worse since he's an Iron Fist who doesn't want to kill Hand agents and is even sleeping with one.
>>
>>90910732
What with you needing to shit on someone from 10 hours ago for no reason, I can reasonably assume you don't have any either.
>>
File: 30_04.jpg (75KB, 664x342px) Image search: [Google]
30_04.jpg
75KB, 664x342px
>>90901719
>>90901738
>>90901939
>>90901978
Cage: What's with the stupid-looking mask?
Daredevil: This? I use it to hide how bald I am.
(Jessica snorts)
Danny: Aw, man. That's nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>90902573
Had it been stick doling out the precise same lectures you'd have been fine with it.
But you yanks can't handle women, not to worry, you share that with the brits.
>>
>>90910773
Wew lad more keen now

I'm assuming Matt will white knight him against sticks bullying
>>
>>90909082
I want her to get jealous of Danny and Luke being soul mates.

>one day he'll love me like that. One day.
>>
>>90902633
This made sense in Daredevil on thematic level, what with there being tension between Matt being a lawyer and a vigilante and walking the tightrope between them. In Iron Fist it really doesn't make much sense. Danny's spent years in training in mystical martial arts, being all zen and such. His personal struggle should be something more akin to him reconciling his inner peace and simplified code of life with the chaos and murkiness of the life he suddenly finds himself in. Iron Fist really needed to strike out and be something different instead of trying to force everything that worked in other series into it, like too much focus on corrupt businessmen. The whole thing just felt like it was glued together in a rush.
>>
File: 1435853178288.png (61KB, 210x221px) Image search: [Google]
1435853178288.png
61KB, 210x221px
>>90901567
>all the autistic posts getting mad over this guy's exaggeration
Really?
You couldn't detect the hyperbole?
>>
>>90911437
Luke and Danny boding over Danny's Ipod. Both just sitting there with a earbud between them just sitting on a ledge.

Jessica giving them the eye.
>>
File: IMG_6404.jpg (367KB, 1632x1583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6404.jpg
367KB, 1632x1583px
Does Jessica have any powers that can top Luke's super strength or Danny's punches? It seems like she's severely underpowered in this show.
>>
>>90911829
She can Punch like Danny without the cooldown.
>>
>>90911437
>>90911698
>they bond over their love of early 2000s/late 90s hip-hop
>Danny: You actually met Method Man?!
>Cage: Sure enough...Looking back, I think I might have even saved his life.
>Danny: Wh-wh-what about the rest of the Wu-Tang Clan? RZA? Ghostface Killah? Old Dirty Bastard?!
>Cage: (winces) Kid, I got some bad news for you
>Later on, after catching up on his music, Danny keeps trying to get the other Defenders to help him on a heist to "liberate" Once Upon a Time in Shaolin from Shkreli (who isn't selling)

>>90911829
None of them can jump good.
>>
>>90911914
>Luke and Danny skip a mission to blaze it on that dank Kun'Lun shit and listen to the classics
>>
>>90911968
>Davos busts in to assassinate Iron Fist
>joins the two of them instead because Danny got him hooked on hip-hop back when they were kids in K'un Lun
>>
File: 1487353130713.png (439KB, 620x549px) Image search: [Google]
1487353130713.png
439KB, 620x549px
>>90911914
>Later on, after catching up on his music, Danny keeps trying to get the other Defenders to help him on a heist to "liberate" Once Upon a Time in Shaolin from Shkreli (who isn't selling)
Das it mane
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 305x554px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 305x554px
>>90905058
>Pure
>>
>>90912021
Steel Serpent turns on The Hand because Gao smack talks Wu Tang.
>>
>>90911687
>i-i was just pretending to be retarded!
(you)
>>
File: ritter.jpg (7KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
ritter.jpg
7KB, 202x250px
>>90901209
>Luke could be outskilled and fisted
>>
File: punisher-vs-daredevil-4.jpg (1MB, 994x1520px) Image search: [Google]
punisher-vs-daredevil-4.jpg
1MB, 994x1520px
>>90901610
>Matt could beat Jessica and Danny no problem, but couldn't beat Luke without a weapon of some kind.
As a Daredevil fanboy, that's bullshit. He'd be able to beat JJ with ninja voodoo, but Iron Fist would outclass him in skill, because aside from some months with Stick, Matt is largely self-taught AND Iron Fist has, you know, the Iron Fist.

Netflix's Daredevil is pretty weak to boot, fucking Punisher gives him hard time in hand to hand combat.

Even in Ennis' run Punisher admitted that Frank stands no chance in hand to hand with Matt.
>>
So we all agree it's Danny now right?
>>
>>90912963
>Netflix's Daredevil is pretty weak to boot, fucking Punisher gives him hard time in hand to hand combat.
These shows aren't Dragonball. You got to give Matt a handicap or a beating once in a while to raise the stakes and create tension. How boring would it be if Matt just floors the Punisher in one second and there goes the Frank problem.
>>
>>90913207
Fucking, they nailed their first encounter, Punisher fucking shot Matt in the head. Punisher is the gun man.

Then Matt has his one of those "I am losing my senses" moments just to job to Punisher and it's never brought up again. Ever.
>>
>>90913141
Danny if he had a good choreographer
>>
>>90905656
Luke does know how to box. It's just most of the bad guys from his show don't warrant any skill on Luke's park.
>>
>>90910613
Luke was part of a prison fight club. He's got experience.
>>
>>90905299
>Iron Man bankrolls Avengers
>Iron Fist bankrolls Defenders
like pottery
>>
>>90914241
Since no one even knew what the fuckwas going on in the 13th floor of Rand and no one else is using it now, could that be their meeting place? Heroes For Hire office?
>>
>>90901209
>>90901610
>>90901701
>>90901209
>>90901846
>>90903182
>>90903703
>>90911829

I call bullshit. Jessica, as shown in her fight against Luke, is the only Defender that could consistantly hold her own in a fight against him. She's far stronger, faster, more durable, a d has greater endurance than either Danny or Matt.
>>
>>90910849
>Cage: What's with the stupid-looking mask?
>Implying Luke isn't the corniest one there
Come on, man
>>
>>90902221
>>90902244
I'd love a video game with this team. Get on it, Marvel.

I wonder if they're gonna develop the characters at all or just have them punch things. Like I want Luke to learn how to fight and Danny to get better at being an Iron Fist
>>
>>90915755
I would disagree. Luke has been shown to be vulnerable to blunt-force trama, as prove when he almost died after Jessica shot him with the shotgun at point-blank range.

Danny took out a story, so his 'Iron Fist' should be more than enough to knock him out or kill him.
>>
>>90911256
>stick lecturing about the sanctity of Hand life

no that would have been worse
>>
>>90902669
If he had a better choreographer and Jones had more than three weeks of training, he would have been so much better.
>>
>>90915991
Lets hope for a season 2 then
>>
>>90904174
Fucking hell, Danny is weak as fuck right now
>>
>>90915220
Who knows, now that Joy is gunning for Danny's head out of nowhere
>>
>>90916175
>muh daddy
>>
>>90915220
I assumed from Cage that the Barber shop would end up as the offices, but let's face it, all of them have a place for a Heroes for Hire office.

You've got the closed down Foggy & Nelson office. Jessica's shitty apartment/PI office, the Barber shop, and the Rand building.
>>
>>90916344
yeah your right. Thinking on it now the Barber shop or Jessicas place seem more likrly with the barber shop being most likely

No way Matt and Foggy arent getting back together eventually
>>
>>90899481
If he gets his mind unfucked and stops being out of balance Iron Fist can beat all of them except DD. DD it will be an interesting fight because they are both agile as heck.

Arguably DD is more agile and can take advantage of darkness and etc to try to get lucky blows on Iron Fist to wear him down.

Iron Fist can basically break DD with a single punch if he lands it, but this early in his career he doesn't have access to all of the skills and techniques he eventually gets.

JJ gets fucked even if she is sober.

Luke Cage is pretty damn strong, but he loses to Iron Fist's punch. He also doesn't have the agility to fight DD, but Matt has almost no way to actually harm Luke Cage besides just wearing him down.
>>
reminder that Danny has been training all day everyday since he got into kun lun while Matt was abandoned by his sensei as a child and was manhandled by a fat autist
>>
>>90908294
You're wrong
>>
>>90899481
>There's that avengers "only the woman has the ass shot " promo again
>>
>>90917339
>ass
>>
>>90917339
Feminists worrying about male gaze need to be beaten with a switch.
>>
>>90917339
>Danny's open crotch and shirt right there
>Cage flexing like crazy
mhmm
>>
File: 1489540695602.jpg (234KB, 1100x515px) Image search: [Google]
1489540695602.jpg
234KB, 1100x515px
>>90899481
Depends... Are they fighting in a hallway?
>>
File: death.png (28KB, 700x522px) Image search: [Google]
death.png
28KB, 700x522px
>>90899481

FRANK FRANKING CASTLE
>>
>>90917534

Say what
>>
Luke and Danny look like they're ready to DP somebody.
>>
File: Don't say jackie chan.png (279KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
Don't say jackie chan.png
279KB, 650x365px
>>90904215
>>90904468
What drunken dude could beat the four defenders?
>>
>>90901978
>no one else will

https://www.inverse.com/article/20102-only-two-defenders
http://cdanews.com/2016/08/netflixs-the-defenders-will-only-see-iron-fist-and-daredevil-in-costume/
>>
>>90902168
>Hey at least someone gets to keep their costume, Danny didn't even fucking get one.
Charlie Cox confirmed it months ago.

Melvin probably makes it for him.
Thread posts: 293
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.