[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Usually, when a male chimpanzee wants a mate, he doesn’t ask.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Usually, when a male chimpanzee wants a mate, he doesn’t ask. He gets it through violence.

Male chimps will charge females and beat them senseless for sex. Males will rip out the females’ hair, stomp on the women, and kick them until they’ve lost the will to escape. Then the males brutally rape the females. Worse yet, the males will even kidnap and murder the females’ babies so that the women will want to mate again.

Violence is especially common in low-ranking chimpanzees. Male chimps that are usually turned down rely on beatings and abuse to get sex far more often than the dominant males. When the females let the males have their way, though, it doesn’t do the females any favors. If they get caught with a weak male, the high-ranking men will beat the women for their shame.

No one is totally safe. Though chimpanzees avoid incest, they may have to run to get away. Male chimps have been seen attacking their own mothers for sex. The mothers will resist them desperately, running and taking brutal beatings from their own children just to keep them away.
>>
Oops wrong thread.
>>
>>90895171
... well, go on.
>>
File: 1460862966355.jpg (167KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1460862966355.jpg
167KB, 850x1202px
>>90895097
>>
>>90897610
kek
>>
>>90895171
Too late, you got me interested.
>>
West chimps are patriarchal the way humans are. Bonobos version of 'feminism' is just for the females to fuck each other until the males start doing shit they want. I don't think it works, and rape happens either way.
>>
for what was this intended?
>>
>>90898950
/an/ probably
>>
>>90895097
So this is the reason why men innately objectify and treat women like shit, and why so many women have rape or badboy fantasies?
>>
>>90898439
Wait, is that true? So basically, they start fucking and shout, "Notice me!" and the guys are like, "Huh, that's cool. Let's get some of that." Or am I interpreting that incorrectly?
>>
>>90895097
Rape is the standard in the animal kingdom.

>>90899409
They deny the males sex by fucking each other instead.
>>
>>90899409
No it's more like that sex strike they tried to get women to do when Trump was elected.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.