[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have a dialogue heavy show >make it storyboard driven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3261.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3261.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>Have a dialogue heavy show
>make it storyboard driven

Was this the biggest mistake of Steven Universe?
>>
One of them, yes. The other one was hiring tumblrettes on the show.
>>
File: Hey_kids.png (255KB, 566x533px)
Hey_kids.png
255KB, 566x533px
The biggest mistake was Rebecca not bringing down the hammer on the tumblr whimsy of her stoyryboarders and make them stick to strict models

Post below mine is a shill
>>
Steven Universe makes no mistakes
>>
>>90892660
The only "problem" with Stephen's Universe is that it doesn't grace our airwaves twenty-four hours a day!
>>
Yes, they don't even have writers as so much people who make a 100 word summary of what they want the episode about and let the artists do the rest which would be fine for a comedic episodic show but for a stroydriven show is insane.

The show in general just lacks discipline. The writings a mess, the art style is a mess, characterization is a mess. It has plenty of great moments but it's ruined by its inconsistent nature and the bad seems to outnumber the good more often then not.
>>
>>90892625
That's a great episode
>>
>>90892848
This. In all honestly I feel as if they did this format because Adventure Time did it an many of the crew members came from that ilk. However, it worked much better there because it was more episodic and didn't have full serialized storyarcs until much later. In all hosesty I think this show has ran its course by now and should have ended a season ago. Where 100+ episodes in and Steven is JUST regularly using powers we've know he's had since 20 episodes in.
>>
File: 1488730084816.jpg (274KB, 1448x1080px)
1488730084816.jpg
274KB, 1448x1080px
>>90892660
>>90892713
>>
>>90892848
>The show in general just lacks discipline. The writings a mess, the art style is a mess, characterization is a mess. It has plenty of great moments but it's ruined by its inconsistency.

Perfect summary. The only thing I'd add is that they seem to have some internal quota for each season to contain a certain number of episodes with no violence and minimal conflict, possibly coming from >>90892647.
>>
>>90892660
This
>>
>>90892713
Fucking shill.
>>
>watching tumblrshit to begin with
>>
>yet another 'let's complain about SU' thread
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.