[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Judging from this shot of the Behind The Scenes video a while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0679.jpg (408KB, 3360x2100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0679.jpg
408KB, 3360x2100px
Judging from this shot of the Behind The Scenes video a while back, Jack is not only gonna get a new look soon but he's also allying himself with Aishi and some fairy-looking creatures. Anyone wanna speculate on when this is supposed to take place?
>>
>>90889234
Huh, Ashi looks even more like Ilana there.
>>
I really hope that's a black wide-rimmed peasant hat he's wearing.
>>
>>90889234
Anyone have the leaked model sheet where Ashi's wearing Jack's ronin gi?
>>
>>90889525
Wait, this was leaked?
>>
>>90889547
Yes, I could've sworn I saw an image of it posted on /co/. That, and the model sheet for Jack's past-look for the flashback scenes.
>>
>>90889547
This was shown during an old interview. Not a leak.
>>
>>90889234
I like how they have a picture of the pup child hanging there.
>>
>>90889585
Either way, does anyone have it, or a link to the said interview?
>>
god I can't wait for the cowboy episode, I'm depressed we'll only get 8 more episodes, we really need more light heated adventures
>>
>>90889670
Honestly I feel that the final season should've been 14 or 15 episodes instead of 10, I have a feeling that the character development for Jack and his developmental bond with Ashi will feel rushed because of it.
>>
>Cowboy Jack

Genndy's hitting all the good notes, holy shit is it Saturday yet
>>
>>90889715
>I have a feeling that the character development for Jack and his developmental bond with Ashi will feel rushed because of it.
They might not have a develop relationship. It might be a mutual partnership for the same goal.
>>
>>90889787
It's gonna be fury road
>>
>>90889829
I'm ok with this.
>>
>>90889846
I mean it sounds like furiosa and Max's relationship
>>
>>90889902
Which I am ok with. They didn't force any romantic tendencies and kept it straight up business.
>>
>>90889787
>>90889829
>>90889902

Nah, it's gonna be parental.
her sisters aren't called the DAUGHTERS of Aku for the hell of it, and I'm sure Jack's 70-something year-old age accounts for this as well.
>>
>>90889234
we berserk now
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.