[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>jacks father defeats aku >he comes back 10 years later

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 38

File: aku defeated.png (406KB, 947x719px) Image search: [Google]
aku defeated.png
406KB, 947x719px
>jacks father defeats aku
>he comes back 10 years later

so tell me whats the point even if jack kills aku he's just going to return
>>
>>90888436
Evil always returns. We just need to have good men there to fight it.

So find some puss to pound, Jack.
>>
>>90888436
That's why he had Jack trained to be the greatest warrior ever. So when he slew Aku, he would find a way to stop him forever.
>>
>>90888473
Hopefully he dies a virgin.
>>
>Implying Jack won't make the ultimate sacrifice and stab himself with the sword, killing himself and Aku at the same time

screencap this
>>
>>90889021
im not screencapping shit cuz thats retarded and would never happen
>>
File: 1489932093610.png (832KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489932093610.png
832KB, 1000x1000px
>Jack's family and empire died thinking he failed to kill Aku
>>
>>90888710
Why do you think he doesn't age he's a wizard
>>
>>90889109
speak english nigger
>>
File: what did he mean by this.png (10KB, 1371x110px) Image search: [Google]
what did he mean by this.png
10KB, 1371x110px
>>90889130
What did he mean by this?

captcha: moron 1883
>>
>>90889130
Aku was improsoned wasn't he how hard would it be to kill him permanently or at least send him back to that vague primordial evil state with no personality
>>
File: jack screencap.png (18KB, 802x260px) Image search: [Google]
jack screencap.png
18KB, 802x260px
>>90889051
See you in 8 more episodes time.
>>
>>90889170
No you won't. Because you're not gonna share it when it turns out you're wrong
>>
File: 1489948825924.png (340KB, 858x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489948825924.png
340KB, 858x360px
>>90888436
>Jack now immortal thanks to the effects of time-travel displacement

>previous seasons pretty much confirmed Aku can't be killed, only sealed

>you now realize neither one can successfully kill the other, instead season 5's ending will imply that the two will be going at each other's throats for eternity - dictated by periods of time where Aku will reign by continually flinging Jack even further into the future, or by periods of peace where Jack manages to seal Aku within his Sword for thousands of years
>>
>>90889205
When I'm right just know I'll be sitting smugly thinking of you.
>>
>>90889268
Jack can die or at the very least be heavily crippled, he just can't age.
>>
>>90889282
When you're wrong, I won't even remember this conversation
>>
>>90889268
jack isn't immortal, he just doesn't age
>>
>>90889128
Has it been explained yet? I'm just assuming Aku is the cause of it so he can screw around with his favorite plaything for all eternity.
>>
File: ronin2jpeg.jpg (141KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
ronin2jpeg.jpg
141KB, 620x465px
>>90889051
>>90889205
>he never read Ronin, the comic Samurai Jack took it's inspiration from
>>
>>90889334
the only explanation is at the start of the 2nd episode which is summed up as "travelling through time made time have no effect on him any more I guess"
>>
>>90889290
He has so much combat experience under his belt that he's become practically impossible to kill unless if you dump a nuke in his vicinity or something.

Even then, who knows if agelessness is really a side effect of the time-travel displacement and not something more? I have a feeling there's something else at play here.
>>
>>90888710
Man he's been over the world he's bound to have smashed
>>
>>90889365
>>90888710
He almost certainly got laid when he was the chill waiter bro after being mindwiped by the sirens.
>>
>>90889334

Jack not aging is the REASON Aku's depressed now. He thought he could just trap Jack in the future and wait for him to die of old age, instead now he's stuck with the one guy his goons can't kill, with the one weapon that can harm him, possibly living forever.
>>
>>90889360
I dunno, the sisters very almost had him several times in the last episode. granted he won't be caught off guard now and he knows that they're human and will change how he fights them knowing that
and there's one less of them too

next episode will probably be some rambo style guerilla shit going down
>>
>>90889382
Which is why Jack is so focused on not letting him know about his missing sword.
If Aku knew that he would just go in for the kill instantly.
>>
>>90889268
na jack is going to become the guardian of aku sealed in the sword. Jack will then just reseal him whenever he escapes
>>
>>90889021
Jack can't be impaled by his own sword. Even if it was by his own hands. The sword embodies all that is good and can't be used on the pure hearted. Aku tried to kill him with it before and it wouldn't penetrate his skin. But nice b8 anyhow fag.
>>
>>90889634
>The sword embodies all that is good and can't be used on the pure hearted.
Could Jack be considered pure hearted now though? Especially since he's aware of killing a human as opposed to a machine.
>>
>>90889376
and when he fucked aku in the desert
>>
Oh fuck you are right. Maybe Genndy set it up that way on purpose. Not a bad observation, anon.
>>
>>90889634
this

its literally impossible to kill jack with his own sword

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtTQ-8npkWY

>2:13
>>
>>90888473
this is why I like the "Jack lives forever waiting for Aku to return" theory
>>
>>90889634
>The sword embodies all that is good and can't be used on the pure hearted.
There's your answer.
>>
>>90889806
>implying jack isn't pure hearted
>>
>>90889662
yes because it wasn't done in cold blood
>>
>>90889634
>>90889780
If it going through him meant it would kill Aku it would work.
See
>>90889349
For why they even would do it, It would be a cool nod.
>>
>>90889662
>this is the first time Jack killed a person and it's bad for some reason
When will this meme die?
>>
>>90889818
Not anymore he isn't.
>>
>>90889818
>>90889780
It's been 50 years, he's filled with despair and and is being haunted by his regrets and shame.
On top of that a part of him legitimately considers seppuku as a viable option.

Whatever counts as a pure heart is gone.
>>
>>90889852
This IS the first time Jack has killed a person everything else was a machine. Even those ogres who wanted to eat the baby.
>>
>>90889926
no it isnt
>>
>>90889926
>Lava Monster
>bounty hunters
>Demon who trapped the fairy
>>
File: 1407366672430.jpg (36KB, 648x471px) Image search: [Google]
1407366672430.jpg
36KB, 648x471px
>>90889926
>first time he's killed humans meme

WHEN WILL THIS END

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBYXv97FuAY
>>
>>90888473
He's fucked Aku many times.
>>
>>90889960
>literally all of them explode like the machines
>>
>>90889290
Can you crippled a Buddha?
Remember: His good friend from ages past is still unaging.
>>
>>90889960
Genndy retconned it.

Chances are they were just severely injured and/or knocked out.

We still Boris's body intact by the end of it despite having a bunch of supposed explosives detonate on his body earlier on in the clip, for example.
>>
>>90890025
they were humans you bumblebee
>>
>>90890030
>Genndy retconned it.

where?
>>
>>90889960
I only see a bunch of unconscious bodies laying around.

How do I know they're unconscious? Because this isn't my first fucking cartoon or piece of media ever.
>>
>>90889951
Lava monster was breaking a curse that kept him alive without it he rapidly aged. Jack didn't kill him.
The bounty hunters were ambiguous at best and you can't really judge it on the way they act since machines apparently have the ability to feel. That and we don't actually know if they had died.
The Gargoyle was a Gargoyle. As in a stone golem animated by magic.
>>
>>90889780

>Aku keeps trying to ram the sword

kek
>>
>>90888473
>So find some puss to pound, Jack.

He can't and he wouldn't, for fairly moral and obviously logical reasons.

>nearly every woman he's shown interest in either turned out to be a bounty hunter, an assassin, a demon or Aku himself

>he knows that getting into a relationship with a trustworthy and honest girl would just end up endangering his said lover in the long run, since Aku and bounty hunters would just kidnap her/torture her/kill her to bait or break Jack

>same above applies if he were to ever father and/or take in a kid during this period of time

>he's a man with morals, he'd never knock-up a bunch of women only to abandon them and become a deadbeat thereafter
>>
>>90889951
>>Lava Monster
But that was Aku that killed him by cursing him in such a way that made immortal yet age if the curse was ever broken.
So say if Jack had broken the curse five days after he had cursed the warrior would have lived.

I mean he literally comes out without a scratch.
>>
>>90890086
So whaat you're saying is that in narrative Jack never killed anyone (because of censors) and now they're gonna use it as a lazy "o noe im uh killeerrr" plot? Because that is shit writing.
>>
>>90889360
I think the wolf sublplot in episode 2 goes against what you're postulating here. Despite how fierce a fighter the wolf was, and despite the fact that he killed numerous tigers, his luck eventually wore out and he was defeated. Now maybe my interpretation is off but that little side story was put into the episode for a reason.
>>
>>90888436
I believe the difference between the two is that unlike like the gods, who kept attacking in order to burn the source with god power, jack's father sealed him into the earth.

Jack's approach was to strike aku while he was down, burning him away with the power of the sword. See how both Jack and his father captured aku into the sword. jack's father plunged it into the floor where as jack cast Aku back out of the sword to attack him again.
>>
>>90889616
>Jack sits on top of the stump where Aku is sealed, waiting quietly in meditation.
>Every few years Aku breaks out
>Jack just slowly stands up and stretches his muscles
>"N-now hold on Samurai, aren't you sick of this? It's been centuries! Maybe we can reach an agreement, a pact or-"
>WACHA
>>
>>90890254
Wait I thought it was very obvious he was going to turn one of Akus Daughter Clones against him
>>
>>90890339
>Because that is shit writing.
Shit writing would be if they blatantly made every enemy human then said they weren't. This is the opposite, they took the fact that just about every enemy Jack killed was a robot and incorporated it into the lore.
>>
>>90888436
>Jack captures aku within the sword
>This time he just sheathes the sword, seals it and gives it to the gods.
>>
File: 1489808593417.jpg (43KB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
1489808593417.jpg
43KB, 338x338px
>>90889360
>He has so much combat experience under his belt that he's become practically impossible to kill

People on 4chan always treat "battle experience" as something that doesn't make sense is always added up, that is stupid.

You can have 20 years of combate experience and still be killed.by a suckered punch of some retarded fucker. There are a limit for the number of ways that you can deal with an enemy in a situation, people just don't get better and better "just because" infinitely.

I doubt that if you strip down this Jack from the new gear and put him against season 4 Jack, there would be a big difference.
>>
>>90889301
That's what immortal means you retard, invincible is the word you are looking for.
>>
>>90888436
best epsisode(s)
>>
>>90889268
>it seems we've reached an impasse
>>
>>90888473
Jack's leaving it to Ashi, and he'll die a virgin.
>>
>>90889926
>first time he killed a human
Borris is fucking dead yo
>>
>>90889780

No. It's impossible to use the sword for evil.

If Jack harming himself was good then the sword would be able to do it. For example, if Jack had to commit suicide for some reason in order to slay Aku or save someone's life he'd theoretically be able to do it.
>>
>>90889365
You'd think so but if the flaming ghosts of your tormented family showed up every time you were about to bust a nut, just as your past self started asking you to kill yourself, you probably would have some erectile difficulties.
>>
>>90889021
This. He'll sudoku with Aku in the sword like in OP's pic and kill them both.
>>
>>90890415
She's gonna be a love interest guaranteed
>>
>>90891556

>The sword cannot be used for evil
>It's a perfect moral compass. If Jack hurt or killed someone with it then it would always be justified because the sword can't be used to harm the innocent
>Jack never had to worry about the morality of his actions when using the sword because if he should try to harm someone who was innocent then the sword wouldn't let him

>No more sword
>No more perfect moral compass
>Jack now has to live with the fear that killing that girl wasn't the right thing to do
>>
>>90889349
>Jack is about to kill Aku
>Aku leaps "inside" of Jack like with The Aku Infection to survive
>BWAHAHA YOU WOULDN'T KILL YOURSELF TO SLAY ME FOOLISH SAMURAI NOW I'LL POSSESS YOUR BODY
>stab
>slice
>sudoku completed
>>
>>90891600
>tfw she builds romantic interests in him but he sees her more as a daughter.
>>
>>90888436
I think I just figured out who the shadow figure on the horse is. It's Jack after he dies and becomes a guardian spirit or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>90891618
>killing someone trying to kill you isn't the right thing to do
fuck off
>>
>>90891600
I hope not. Jack doesn't need a love interest.

I'm predicting either a face turn for her or she winds up being the most vicious, relentless one of them all because she cares more about her sisters' deaths than the others do. She's more emotionally sensitive so that shit could hit her way harder.
>>
>>90889545
>If Aku knew that he would just go in for the kill instantly
But Aku will eventually find out, and that's how we'll get our climactic battle. Ashi will probably find the sword.
>>
>>90891687
>But Aku will eventually find out
Yeah, eventually.
But that'll probably be the moment Jack needs to get his hands on the sword knowing Aku.
>>
>>90889634
>Aku tried to kill him with it before and it wouldn't penetrate his skin
That's why. EVIL cannot wield the sword against GOOD. Nobody said anything about Jack not being able to use the sword against himself.
>>
See, what we're forgetting here is that the sword "can't be used for evil."
Yes, Jack specifies that it "cannot harm an innocent" as well, but what if, say, Aku falls over during their fight, and Jack gets Aku in a full nelson with him on top, and onlydaughterwithanamethatescapesmeatthemoment needs to stab Aku through Jack?

Technically the sword isn't being used for evil, but it needs to harm an innocent to perform its duty. Since the sword appears to decide, would it decide harming jack outweighs killing Aku and bounce off the samurai, or would it decide that one sacrifice to stop the ultimate evil is a greater good and pierce Jack too?
>>
>>90891670

I didn't say it wasn't. But having no sword means Jack, for the first time, has room to doubt the goodness of his actions.

>She was almost a child
>Trained and taught from birth. Did she have a choice?
>Would I have done it if I knew she was human?
>>
>>90891600
Given the age difference, probably more like a daughteru.
>>
>>90890169
>That and we don't actually know if they had died.
One had grenades thrown on him. At the end we see their bodies and his is still in tact. If it was a robot they would have shown the limbs scattered.
>>
>>90888436
The sword was a metaphor.
Jack needs to literally fuck the evil out of Aku.
>>
>>90890086
This.
>>
>>90891750
If this doesn't happen this show is dead to me and Genndy is a hack
>>
>>90891726
Why not both?
>>
>>90891745
>One had grenades thrown on him.
>If it was a robot they would have shown the limbs scattered.

Anon, a human attacked with that many grenades would be an unrecognizable lump of broken limbs and organs.
>>
>>90890030
>We still Boris's body intact by the end of it despite having a bunch of supposed explosives detonate on his body
It was a children's show on Cartoon Network, they weren't going to show that you fucking autist.
>>
>>90891618
>He murders 5 with ashi taking a not so fatal blow to the head knocking her out
>Falls to the floor staring at his hands as blood trails down them
>"I... I had no choice... they were to many ... and they kept coming! I had to! They... They..."
>He looks around at the gored bodies of the assassins
>Anguished Phil Lamar "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
>Cut to tree tops with birds flying away while screen fades to black to the sound of the falling rain
>Episode XCIV
>WHACHA
>>
>>90890339
>4 seasons where everything he killed was a robot/didn't bleed because CN is for kids
>5th and final season has blood because AS is not for kids
>implying that won't be used as a plot point
They can't have been killed because if they were human they would have bled since it's been established that the humans Jack kills bleed blood and not oil/lubricant.

Therefore, by powers of retroactive continuity, the bounty hunters can't have died.
>>
>>90890386
This. Basically Jack's father was a retarded fuck up who got his kingdom razed and his people enslaved because he decided to seal Aku, rather than kill him
>>
>>90891726
>age difference
Jack doesn't age. So if she's in the 20s range then it's fair game because jack is in his 20 -30s.
>>
>>90891848
He's still in his 70. It's still weird.
>>
>>90891848

Mental age counts.
>>
>>90891652
>it'll be Jack and Josephine on the train all over again
Samurai spaghetti stronger than nippon steel
>>
>>90891842
I'm sure at the time he didn't know. It all happened in one day and for sure he wasn't counting on an eclipse to release aku. He just said we learn from this day so that we may always be at the ready.
>>
>>90891670
He'll still doubt himself though, that if he hadn't lost the sword and been a fuckup he probably could've avoided killing her.
>>
>>90891618
That... actually makes a lot of sense.
>can I cut it?
>yes
>then it was evil

>oh shit I lost my sword
>uhh imma cut you
>oh shit she's dead
>>
>>90891670
Context, motherfucker. He doesn't know anything about the Daughters yet. He'll just think he killed 6 girl assassins, but as is evidenced in the trailers where he's moping in some kind of colorful fever dream sequence it weighs heavily on his mind
>>
>>90890339
Whose got the image of /co/ complaints where you just say "shit writing" because you really don't have anything insightful to say?
>>
>>90891875
I mean how do you even "kill" Aku?
Jack's bisected him, shredded him up, beaten the shit out of him, but it seems like the Aku black goop is limitless.

What are the kill conditions? Does he need to be sucked up in the sword first? Why does that work? So many questions. The sword obviously hurts him, but he's been literally torn apart by it and re-emerged.
>>
>>90891726
>>90891792
>>90891848
>>90891861
>>90891864
>talk about romance
this new /co/ everyone. just bunch of mindless fucking shippers

LITERAAELLY kill yourselves PLEASE, Im fucking begging
>>
>>90891927
He must have some kind of core I guess?
Maybe his face? I don't think that's been sliced up properly yet.
>>
>>90891864
Then she'd be fucking a mental patient because Jack has some major issues right now. If Aku tried to pull another Mad Jack I have no idea what would come out but it wouldn't be pretty
>>
>>90889376
this.
it totally felt like that's what was implied to have happened
>>
>>90891927
>I mean how do you even "kill" Aku?
Same way the gods killed the evil black space slime. Keep slashing until it's burnt to ash. But since Aku is a "living" thing, I think the process is a bit simpler. He just needs to cut him down until he can no longer survive or shape shift.
>>
>>90891951
No, Jack's cut him top to bottom before. He's also thrown his sword straight through Aku when he was a bat.

I think the top-to-bottom cut was in the episode where Aku 'tricks' Jack as the old hermit into getting the titan relics. I watched the marathon before the live stream of s5e1 but everything's running together.
>>
>>90891600
>not ending like Ken and Mamiya
>>
his mistake was sending him into the earth after defeating him
he needs to keep him trapped in the blade and put the blade in the sheath, then lock it away
>>
Ashi will fucking die with her sisters, she might die last since she will get developed and will stick to her devotion of her family where it will start to get emotional.

So shut the fuck up. Also aku is not the final villian, it's jack himself
>>
>>90891927
It's literally just keep attacking. Aku isn't hurt because his form can't be cut. However it can be burned with divine property items. The sword cuts and burns him, albeit not reallly how it looked in the beginning, But it's established slicing off "small parts" and letting them burn away will eventually burn him away in to nothing.
>>
>>90892002
aku is a magical being, and this why the gods made this magical sword just so jack's father could hurt him.
>>
>>90891684
I think she'll join Jack, but she'll feel conflicted and eventually betray him by telling Aku about the sword
>>
File: 0ed7ab6e24908152e018e16b5d23e9a5.jpg (612KB, 1600x1148px) Image search: [Google]
0ed7ab6e24908152e018e16b5d23e9a5.jpg
612KB, 1600x1148px
>>90889021
I guess I can see this happening
>>
>>90892003
I guess he works like Cell then. Short of being atomized you can't kill him.
>>
>>90891976
read>>90891939

Now pls, im begging you, kill yourself
>>
>>90892061
So how much does Jack need to cut before Aku is no more? Could he turn into a fly and buzz away and reconfigure someplace else? I mean, he's been cut down to the size of a frog or a mouse and came back full size, so he must be able to grow back somehow. I dunno, maybe he eats people to regain his mass.
>>
Why did the gods only create one weapon to defeat Aku and not a whole armour and weapon set to go against him
>>
>>90892155
wat
>>
>>90891796
I know that. And you really think Cartoon Network would have shown that?
>>
>>90891750
doujins when?
>>
>>90891927
>I mean how do you even "kill" Aku?

Go rewatch Birth of Evil, you have to strike him enough to 'burn away' the pieces. Every time it hits it reduces the amount of evil left and burns it to nothingness, the shard of Evil Aku was made from only survived because the disintegration stopped for it, but not any other piece the gods attacked.

Kill conditions are "Nothing left".
>>
File: akucut.png (1MB, 1312x976px) Image search: [Google]
akucut.png
1MB, 1312x976px
>>90892117
found it, it was the swamp monster episode.

>>90892002
>>90892061
>>90892220

It just seems like Jack cuts and cuts and cuts, but Aku can still re-form to what he was before he was cut up.

Swamp monster is a good episode for that; Jack burns a massive hole in him, burns his arm away, cuts him in half, and cuts chunks and chunks off of Aku, but those chunks turn into fish and then Aku reforms even larger with the Titan relics. That's what I mean by the goop seeming endless. It's like no matter how much Jack burns away, Aku can generate more.

I'm sure it's just a case of him dying when the plot calls for it, but it just seems kinda moot even with the sword when Aku can just continuously blob out more Aku goop.
>>
File: finalform.png (564KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
finalform.png
564KB, 1600x900px
I wonder, when Punished Jack becomes Jack Reformed will he get a power up a la his father? Maybe the Dark figure he sees is his own tainted final form?
>>
>>90892155
not enough dad souls i guess
>>
>>90892252
The upper limit is probably spiritual rather than physical. You won't see the physical change to form that you would expect from an enemy, but eventually Jack will whittle away at the thing that is Aku and it will die as a result.
>>
>>90892155
see
>>90892317
>>
Did Gendy every confirm or deny during the live QnA whether or not we'll find out Jack's real name?
Because that's bugged me for like 15 years now.
>>
>>90892317
>Dark figure
I think the dark figure is whatever was guarding the chamber Jack lost his sword in.
Whatever it is, it kicked his ass fucking hard, to the degree he knows he cannot go back to get it no matter what.
>>
>>90892366
It's the Spirit of his sword.
His sword is a Zanpakutou.
He defeats Aku with his Bankai.
>>
>>90892252
>I'm sure it's just a case of him dying when the plot calls for it, but it just seems kinda moot even with the sword when Aku can just continuously blob out more Aku goop
>Jack finally "kills" Aku
>at the very end after the credits the camera zooms in on a blade of grass
>a tiny black caterpillar is sitting on it with a green face and flaming red eyebrows
>cuts to black with Aku's laughter echoing in the background
>>
>>90892359
Jack probably forgot it by now and just goes as Jack. I mean, he's lived longer as Jack than whatever his birth name was. For all intents and purposes, that is his name now.
>>
>>90892379
Would that mean Jack was dead all along?
>>
>>90892388
>WHATCHA
>season 5 ends on a fucking cliffhanger that won't get resolved until season 6, another 13 years later
>>
File: smugjack.jpg (66KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
smugjack.jpg
66KB, 512x384px
>>90892429
Why do you think he doesn't age?
>>
>>90888436
I don't want to underestimate the writers of SJ. But I feel like that whole scene was them writing themselves into a corner. Like how could Jack's dad have ever beaten Aku without killing him and undoing the rest of the show?
>>
File: 4iC9gH0.jpg (25KB, 799x613px) Image search: [Google]
4iC9gH0.jpg
25KB, 799x613px
If rather than being immortal Jack is simply aging very, very slowly, then he's a long fucking time off from ever getting back to the past.
>>
>>90892521
pretty much possible?
>>
>>90892521
What if this future will no longer happen because Aku destroyed the portal and presumably killed the Blue Guardian?
>>
Did anybody get the link to S5E01 from that general thread they just deleted?
>>
>>90892725
The key word being future.
Jack doesn't have to go back and he's about 3/4 beard from reaching that point.
>>
>>90892824
>you're not ready to go back
>not yet
>oops aku destroyed the portal and killed me
>well shit jack maybe I shoulda let him through
>oh well
>>
>>90892317
That would be fucking amazing.
>>
>>90892824
It's less the beard and more the visible aging and graying, which present Jack lacks entirely.

Though it is an interesting thought that the Jack presented as returning to the portal does not necessarily proceed there immediately after killing Aku. He has a crown and robes, he might have become ruler of the world and spent a century restoring it to peace and prosperity before going back.
>>
>>90892317
>Maybe the Dark figure he sees is his own tainted final form?
Maybe. He has a sword on his back, but I'm not sure if it's THE sword.

Anyway, a gritty as fuck magic samurai vs. embodiment of evil death match would be the perfect way to send this series off.
>>
>>90892926
>Jack going full Shogun Mode with a horse and full powered magic sword

Damn I'm already cumming
>>
>>90892907
Maybe. Or he might spend that long just looking for a time portal Aku didn't destroy.

Point is he's stuck there for a long, long time, if he ever gets back to the past

Of course, the present dilemma is whether he wants to risk getting memed on by Aku in the past but potentially see his family and prevent everything from happening, or be content with the fact he killed Aku in the future and stay there, slowly rebuilding the world that Aku destroyed.
>>
>>90891618
Perhaps that explains why no one in the Princess & the Bounty Hunters episode died. Maybe they weren't evil enough to be killed.
>>
>>90891750
He tried that once.
>>
>>90892967
>Jack in full astral shogun attire
>Aku going full cosmic horror as just a black mass of tentacles and teeth
>final showdown inside the belly of the beast
>>
>>90889780
0:37 always gives me the willies
>>
>>90893006
That'd be a pretty good way to get around any complaints. The sword can only damage you proportionate to how evil you are. Unless you're a robot, or any kind of non-flesh organism. In which case fuck you, emotions or not.
>>
>>90889926
He's a fucking samurai. Killing is in the job description. There's nothing wrong with killing an enemy in battle.
>>
>>90888436
Jack's dad just got unlucky.
Looks like aku can be freed from a total solar eclipse.

How often does that occur in a specific place? once 20 years
>>
>>90888436
ten years of peace is better than nothing.
>>
>>90892823
I created a pastbin.

http://pastebin.com/mwsCmSve
>>
>>90893080
>Killing is in the job description
He's never definitely killed anything that wasn't in some way mechanical, though. This is the first time he's actually spilled blood.

>>90893111
Not really. It's just enough time to start enjoying life again before everything goes to shit.
>>
>>90893048
It makes a certain amount of sense, too. The only 'good' things I can remember the sword killing were both robots (X-9 and the unnamed robot when Jack was infected with Aku). It might be the sword can't distinguish good and evil in a non-living being.
>>
>>90888710
>jack is a virgin
KYS my man
>>
>>90893210
>It might be the sword can't distinguish good and evil in a non-living being
It was made from a soul, it can probably only determine whether something is good or evil by reading its soul - and robots don't have souls.
>>
>>90892907
The greying could be other things though.Maybe Jack got sick. Maybe the crown is cursed.
>>
>>90889960
>Lying unconscious in the ground
>1,000,000,000% guarantee they are dead and not just knocked unconscious harmlessly like 99% of cartoon characters
>>
>>90893240
If Jack wanted to have sex he wouldn't be able to because all the hallucinations would keep screaming at him to stop wasting time porking some three-titted ayy lmao slag.
>>
>>90890339
So you're going to say that Jack has actually killed thousands of humans because they obviously only used robots and smoke monsters for the censors right?
>>
>>90889268
So basically samurai jack is literally legend of zelda minus the female and minus reincarnations.
>>
>>90892359
Some fucking idiot asked what Jack's dad's name is. I have not a god damn clue why anyone would feel that's worth asking when they could ask if we'll find out what Jack's name is. But, Genndy's answer was he doesn't like attaching names to the characters, and so Jack's dad is just Emperor, so no, we probably won't find out Jack's real name.
>>
>>90892252
Aku probably became more powerful between the first fight and the long time between this fight. I mean Aku KNEW for a fact that Samurai Jack would show up again one day, and that he was essentially no match for the FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR, so it makes sense that he would level up in the time he was given.
>>
>>90893361
So not Zelda at all.
>>
File: 1489356944434.png (279KB, 535x485px) Image search: [Google]
1489356944434.png
279KB, 535x485px
>>90893014
He should try harder.
>>
>>90893449
Hmm I wonder how they would have done Jack vs. Aku if they were on Adult Swim from the get go
>>
File: Samurai Jack beard.jpg (78KB, 750x783px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai Jack beard.jpg
78KB, 750x783px
>>90893449
GET BACK AKU
>>
File: vadermaul5.jpg (160KB, 1024x753px) Image search: [Google]
vadermaul5.jpg
160KB, 1024x753px
>>90892114
>>
File: double_harakiri.jpg (76KB, 1618x402px) Image search: [Google]
double_harakiri.jpg
76KB, 1618x402px
>>90889021
>>90892114
>>
>>90891885

>Nasty case of misunderstanding. Jack confuses someone for a bounty hunter while they confuse him for a villain.
>Jack's opponent disarms him early in the fight. Jack must improvise.
>Ends up beating his opponent to within an inch of their life but they refuse to stay down.
>Jack finally gets his sword back and then goes in for the kill
>The blade bounces harmlessly off of his opponent's head
>Jack's face when
>>
>>90893512
>fight is the exact same except Aku is just Ikra in a bikini
>>
>>90889021
>The jack telling him to kill himself is actually giving him a hint in how to end aku
>>
>>90893824
It's a good thing he had the sword, otherwise he'd have killed yet another person. More like Samurderai Jack, amirite?
>>
>>90893300
No, I think it's fine that he was and still is mostly fighting robots and demons but when we literally saw him kill several people, it's ridiculous to say he just "knocked them out" by slicing them with his katana if we're now allowed to acknowledge kills. I also just really object to the idea that in 50 years he never ever had to kill a human being because in the first series we weren't allowed to have it directly happen on screen, and when Jack never gave a Batman type no kill speech either. It's dumb.
>>
>>90892210
now
>>
>>90894063
And let me guess - it's Aku?
>>
>>90893941
>it's ridiculous to say he just "knocked them out" by slicing them with his katana if we're now allowed to acknowledge kills
Maybe he didn't cut to kill, just to incapacitate?
>>
>>90894159
Ikra is looking for a way to separate completely from Aku and needs Jack's seed to do so.
>>
>>90894183
>Reverse Blade Katana
>>
Can someone tell me why they got the roman numbers wrong in the last two episodes?
>>
>>90894223
So it's Aku, right?
>>
>>90894276
No, Ikra is a separate personality but still bonded to Aku.
>>
>>90894328
So Aku?
>>
>>90894395
yah
>>
>>90894159
>>90894276
>>90894395
personality fragment yes
somehow developed a will of its own and popped itself off of him like a pimple
>>
>>90889268
Jack could just throw the sword (with aku sealed inside) into the sun. I don't think aku could survive that
>>
>>90894652
>lightning Aku on fire is what created him
>let's throw him into the biggest ball of fire we can
I believe only good things will result from this
>>
>>90894755
To be fair it was magical poison fire.
>>
>>90894755
The sun isn't fire.

It's plasma.

But point taken.

They could still throw him at a black hole or neutron star
>>
>>90895029
Point is I think trying to throw Aku into X cosmic phenomenon will only delay and exacerbate the problem later on
>>
File: 1489894384536.jpg (156KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1489894384536.jpg
156KB, 2000x1333px
>>90892317
Nah. Armor looked cool on the Emperor, and Jack in episode 3 and XCII but I want Jack to go back to the robe for the final confrontation. Full circle and all that.
>>
File: wojak glut.jpg (17KB, 397x262px) Image search: [Google]
wojak glut.jpg
17KB, 397x262px
>>90891618
just nuts and bolts
nuts and bolts
>>
>>90891600
I'm getting Oldboy vibes from this ship
>>
>>90893431
Nope, that's literally zelda. "Sword that seals the darkness" and an entity that is made of pure darkness fight it out over vast amounts of centuries . Link always looking almost the same, jack is the same. The only difference is that there is no side chick who needs to seal it away and he can do it himself.

Literally zelda.
>>
>>90897327
Link reincarnates, Jack doesn't.
>>
>>90897356
It's literally the same fucking person every time. It's the same thing.
>>
>>90897526
wrong
>>
File: cap168.jpg (146KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
cap168.jpg
146KB, 550x413px
>>90888710
Jack's definitely getting some this season.
>>
>>90890078
>where?

>Yeah, it is. The whole conceit of the first series is that we couldn’t kill a human. He fought some, but he never killed them. He always had to find a way around it. When you’re fighting a machine that’s programmed, that has one singular goal and has no emotion, like we say in the show, “It’s just nuts and bolts, it doesn’t matter.” But when he faces something real, with feelings, that has a choice, he can’t just easily kill it.

http://www.theverge.com/2017/3/10/14881920/samurai-jack-season-five-genndy-tartakovsky-cartoon-network-adult-swim
>>
Fuck it, since this is already an SJ thread that touches this and I don't want to make a new one:

So we're all aware that Jack has killed before right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnliDQ2DyDg
>>
>>90898716
Literally wrong >>90898611
Genndy retconned it.

Jack never killed until this episode.
>>
>>90888436
IMO you are suppose to leave Aku in the blade to suffer for all eternity
>>
File: 1475686330736.png (89KB, 240x358px) Image search: [Google]
1475686330736.png
89KB, 240x358px
>>90898611
Genndy forgot X9 :(
>>
>>90898611
>, like we say in the show, “It’s just nuts and bolts, it doesn’t matter.”

>This was a week before episode 2
Holy fucking shit that sneaky asshole
>>
>>90888436
This has already been discussed in another thread.

Step 1- Jack puts Aku into the sword a la his dad
Step 2- Jack uses the sonic dagger to shatter the sword
>>
>>90897587
Literally the same thing, check your autism at the door. Just because there is no forced romantic trope between two characters doesn't mean it's not the same fucking plot.
>>
>>90899809
Actually, several aren't reincarnations (Toon Link is the most immediate example) and most of them all have differing personalities.
>>
>>90897327
>>90897526
Nope, it's a different Link every time. That's why Wind Waker had the whole legend about the boy in the green tunic defeating the great evil hundreds of years ago, Ganon and Link constantly reincarnate to fight each other, while Jack and Aku having been fighting for, well, technically, maybe a year or so, followed by a 50 year lull, but it's still the same guys.
>>
>>90899982
You can fuck right off if you are the same asshole I've been commenting against. I literally said it was the same minus the chick and the reincarnation.

That's what started this chain and this is your fucking argument? Fuck off autist.
>>
File: 3927688241075.png (296KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3927688241075.png
296KB, 1280x720px
Would a kiss wake her?
>>
>>90901200
>I literally said it was the same minus the chick and the reincarnation.
Meaning they're nothing alike.

You do realize an endless battle between a stoic hero with a magic sword and some demonic entity are as old as the words for each of them, right?

You aren't so basic that the only instances you know of this are a children's cartoon and a children's video game franchises, yeah?
>>
>>90889021

But the point is that Aku will still be back
>>
>>90897327

Samurai Jack came out before the Zelda timeline was a thing
>>
>>90889349
>read Ronin
>not 6 pages in, not-Aku Ikras the Ronin's master

Ha.
>>
>>90888436
Aku can be killed, the Emperor was just tricked.
>>
>>90893361
>Legend of Zelda minus Zelda

Ya, Jack is a legend
>>
>>90888436
They'll know that they should be wary when eclipses happen because SOMEHOW that gives Aku a power boost.
>>
>>90892521
What if that wasn't Jack but one of his descendants?
>>
>>90888436
(to answer your question OP, Jack just returns to before Aku was created)

Well, considering conventional modern notions of Time Travel....

We know Jack fails to ever return to the past because Jack is experiencing his own causality.

If Jack were to of been successful, one of the first things that would of happened right after he was sent to the future, would of been to run into himself then converge as the first time loop is completed (when he returns back into time)
SOOOOOOO, the point is, whats the point of samurai jack if we all know he is never returning to the past?
>>
>>90901270
No, but that doesn't mean we can't try
>>
>>90897327
Master Sword wasn't in every Zelda game either, we had a few before that even first appeared.
>>
>>90901862
Aku is not-Agat, by 20 years
>>
>>90902568
It's magic nigger ain't gotta explain shit
>>
>>90888436
Reminder that the Minions of Set were sealed away only to return and then immediately get annihilated. Makes you wonder why they didn't just summon God to destroy them to begin with. Could be the same thing will happen with Aku. Maybe evil needs to get defeated twice for it to stick or something.
>>
>people who think Jack is completely immortal instead of biologically immortal
>some of them are in this thread right now
>>
>>90889069
Does anyone have the "Commit sudoku" one?
>>
Anyone got a download to the new ep?
>>
>>90903894
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNVxmyx4Eb8
watch while its still up
>>
File: 1489938631325.png (520KB, 1046x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489938631325.png
520KB, 1046x1080px
>>90903578
>>
>>90894567
So like that episode with that girl and Clayface in that batman animated episode?

Fuck, now I made myself sad.
>>
>>90901696
The concept of Link and Zelda reincarnating has been a thing since the Link to the Past instruction booklet (although I think they were ancestors back then instead of previous incarnations).
>>
>>90888436
>Jack's father plunged Aku underground with his sword. Aku was also not nearly as weakened.
>Jack himself shucked Aku by banging his blade, causing Aku to spill out on the ground; completely exposed and truly vulnerable to actual death. Aku at this stage was very weakened.
It depends on how it Is done. just keep cutting him down and do not give him a chance to escape.
>>
I wonder if he'll think about all the people he saved and realize they'll cease to exist if he changes the past.
>>
>>90895102
Black holes are a pretty good way to get rid of things though. Past the event horizon, "out" ceases to be a direction.
>>
>>90902913
but it makes sense. That's why Jack hasn't aged. Think of time travel as making a clone of yourself in the future. There is the future you, and the current you that is trapped in the time stream until the future you closes the loop by returning to the past.
>>
>Jack is hallucinating and is now, afterall these years, feeling guilt
>Aku is fucking senile
What the fuck happened? The writing seems pretty sloppy but the chase at the end of 2 was admittedly fantastic.
>>
>>90905733
the black hole will eventually evaporate and then Aku can just go back in time to when he was cast out
>>
>>90891214
Because thats how it usually works in fiction. We aren't talking about reality.
>>
File: Ansem.jpg (23KB, 572x321px) Image search: [Google]
Ansem.jpg
23KB, 572x321px
>>90888436
Evil (Aku) cannot be destroyed forever, Light and Darkness are constantly at war, there can't be Good without the Bad, All we can do is be prepared and ready to fight evil whenever it shows itself.
>>
>>90901335
Name three others.
>>
>>90893852
But Aku seemed slightly more capable (at least with a sword) while in his Ikra form. (weird name by the way)
>>
>>90909471
Lol and this is why China is still under communism. xD I'm laughing at my own truth.
>>
>>90903954
>>90903578
>>90889069
is "Sudoku" part of a joke or is everyone really confusing Sudoku for seppuku?
>>
File: Newbie.jpg (69KB, 946x769px) Image search: [Google]
Newbie.jpg
69KB, 946x769px
>>90910248
>>
Someone explain why Aku is supposedly so evil. He rules the world but doesn't even interact with it anymore and things seem to just work as per normal.
>>
>>90888436
Jack isn't going to kill him
He's gonna tear open a portal in time and fling Aku even further into the future. Possibly to the end of time or a good future where Jack's justice is law.
>>
>>90910492
>doesn't even interact
Nonsense, he just has his underlings do the footwork. His empire uses slave labor and massacres dissenters.
>>
File: somethingoff.png (49KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
somethingoff.png
49KB, 604x453px
>>90910248
>>90910253
>>
>>90910719
We haven't seen that.
>>
>>90889634
Wrong

Jack only said the sword cannot be used by evil to harm good

He never said anything about good on good
>>
>>90910492
He seems to be interested in maximizing suffering rather than just killing people or destroying stuff. So he's built a populous, advanced dystopia-adjacent civilization where most people can go about their business most of the time, but their lives are hard and tinged with the fear of roaming perils that could mess things up with little warning. And that does happen all over all the time, at a variety of scales.

>>90910757
>We haven't seen that.
Did you even watch the show? Even the first few episodes?
>>
>>90910858
To be fair, he could've lapsed in the last 50 years. He seemed completely uninterested in the goings on outside his hole.
>>
>>90910763
Good on good, also known as evil.
>>
>>90910757
second episode bro, the talking dogs are enslaved in the mines. Can't remember much else from the earlier seasons but in season 4 the X9 robots gun down a meeting of dissenters, and Aku sentences the alien butterfly children to work in the mines.
>>
>>90890395
That would be a bretty good ending
>>
>>90890395
Best end
>>
As long as he still has Scaramouche's dagger I firmly believe the ending will be Jack sealing Aku in the sword, then shattering it with the dagger.
>>
>>90890395
>>90910925
>>90910985
I just hope returning back to the past doesn't cause Jack to rapidly age like the Viking did.
>>
>>90899982

WW Link is a reincarnation, SS all but confirms that with Demise's curse. All the King was able to confirm in WW was that Link was not the Hero of Time. For some reason everyone expected him to be the exact same person and not a reincarnation, which is why they assumed Link could speak old Hylian. Nobody ever said he didn't have the Hero's Spirit, only that he wasn't the same person as the Hero of Time. And only Link is reincarnated in the cycle, each Zelda is separate and is just someone in the same bloodline with the same name, and the BBEG is just whoever is handy at the time.

>>90910492

He holds audiences daily. He's actually more approachable then most modern politicians.
>>
>>90891939
no.
>>
>>90911040
>Sword forged by three gods using the spirit of righteousness of Jack's father
>Destroyed by the first magic dagger some gay bot got his hand on

No. And didn't Jack lost the sword when he fell in the river? It's a very OP weapon, I doubt he'll keep it all season.
>>
>>90911291

Is the comic canon? Because if it is, it's not the Emperor's sword anymore, it's Jack's.
>>
>>90911291
In the episode with the metal-eaters, them eating the sword was played up as a real possibility throughout. I don't think the sword is indestructible. But Jack might have lost the dagger with his plunge into the river. He doesn't have it in the preview for episode 3.
>>
File: chains excite me.png (336KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chains excite me.png
336KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>90891721
>She was almost a child
Yes
>Trained and taught from birth. Did she have a choice?
No
>Would I have done it if I knew she was human?
It's not wrong to, self preservation trumps killing. But you are right about the self doubt that comes from it.

Even in the real world with actual child soldiers, the correct course of action in a battle is to kill them. Though the ideal situation is to force them into a surrender without fighting, which is rarely the case. Typically they'll be killed by other child soldiers or their handlers when things look bad. But there are several cases of troops refusing to fire on children, and being captured or killed as a direct result. As well as whenever the death of child soldiers is reported by the media, it's always that the professional troops should have (by some miracle) not killed them.
Child soldiers are a terrible thing and have been present in fighting since the dawn of time. Even some developed nations come under fire for using them. Though more likely as 16/17 years old in professional forces rather than the conscript preteens with old AKs in developing nations.
>>
>Ecstasy of Gold piano starts playing

Is this, dare I say, Kino?
>>
>>90891939
this
all the way this
>>
>>90911068
You are incorrect on two accounts.

According to SS, Link, Demise, AND Zelda are constantly reincarnated to fight. Zelda is the incarnation of the Goddess Hylia and chooses to be reborn to fight Demise, in SS and in all games that take place chronologically since then.

The second inaccuracy is that WW Link, while not the Hero of Time, true, also does not carry the same spirit. He is not a reincarnation of the same hero. This is because WW takes place in the Adult Link timeline, where said Link was effectively teleported out of that universe at the end of Oot. Meaning, the spirit of the hero left that plane of existence, and that was the reason why a reincarnation of him did not appear to step up and oppose Ganon upon his return in WW's prelude. WW's Link was just a random kid who decided to step up to the plate and become a hero through his own merit; this is exactly why he had to collect the pieces of the Triforce of Courage and make it his own. That's also the reason why the ToC was shattered to begin with, because the spirit of the hero and its last owner, Oot Link, had left that world, and it, behind.
>>
>>90891214
What other anon said is right; typically, "battle experience" is used to make a character more badass.

But I don't think that's really the case here, unlike what he thinks? At the end of the day, Jack is still human. He has close calls and, though he manages to persevere in the end, he still has his limits. It's just that Aku has been completely intimidated by Jack that he doesn't dare face off against him directly without any trickery, and he's lost hope in other forces being able to do him in.

Jack's still "only human". It's just his reputation as a hero has transformed him into a force of nature in Aku's eyes.
>>
>>90911556
>According to SS, Link, Demise, AND Zelda are constantly reincarnated to fight.

The game literally says spirit of the hero and bloodline of the goddess. Keyword is bloodline. How morons still get this wrong 6 years after the game came out is baffling. You even have 2 concurrent Zeldas in LoZ/AoL for fucks sake. Zelda is not reincarnated, end of story. And Demise is not reincarnated either, SS makes that clear. Demise is not Ganon.

As for the second point, the spirit of the hero could be divine, immortal and transcend timeline fuckery. Either way, the time line doesn't disqualify him from being a reincarnation because the games don't talk about the metaphysics of the timeline split. What we do know is that the spirit of the hero came back as per Demise's curse in WW and ST.

>this is exactly why he had to collect the pieces of the Triforce of Courage and make it his own.

What is Adventure of Link

>Meaning, the spirit of the hero left that plane of existence, and that was the reason why a reincarnation of him did not appear to step up and oppose Ganon upon his return in WW's prelude.

A Link also didn't show up during the Imprisoning War and no, that war does not take place immediately after OoT.

>That's also the reason why the ToC was shattered to begin with, because the spirit of the hero and its last owner, Oot Link, had left that world, and it, behind.

Again, Adventure of Link. Link doesn't always start with the Triforce or even have it at all. In BotW Zelda has the complete thing at the end and Link never got any piece of the Triforce.

>>90911605

Watching the new episode was the first time I really felt like Jack could die. That chase out of the tomb followed by the PoV shot of him fighting one of the daughters was intense. I don't think we ever saw Jack look as terrified as he was when hiding too.
>>
>>90911501
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6exleafqWY
>kino
>>
>>90910757
from the very first ep he has Jack's family working slave labor you mongoloid dipshit
>>
File: dead daughter edge.png (873KB, 1280x1529px) Image search: [Google]
dead daughter edge.png
873KB, 1280x1529px
>>90888436
So, was she anyone's favorite here on /co/?
>>
File: 1489955140199.png (155KB, 527x296px) Image search: [Google]
1489955140199.png
155KB, 527x296px
>>90912131
Just nut and bolt
>>
>>90912181
Kek
>>
>>90905425
The gods that were fighting Aku's primal form were chopping it up until nothing remained. Aku clinging to the blade is probably a desperate trick to avoid being cut further and Jack's father fell for it.
>If he'd held the blade aloft for much longer it would have burned Aku away until nothing was left
>when Jack shook Aku off the sword, that was his actual "oh shit" moment
>>
>>90907559
More to the point, was that honestly the best job Greg Baldwin could do? A mish mash of accents that comes out sounding straight out of eastern europe? The voice was right but the horrid accent just keeps shattering my attention.
>that was the old Aku, I'm different now
Oh fuck you too.
>>
>>90912094
That was the old Aku. This is the new Aku.
>>
>>90911430
PUFFY
>>
>>90909491
Name literally any culture and it has a story of some hero using a magic sword to defeat a previously immortal evil you stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>90893014
>Jack was wearing his fundoshi in this part
>>
>>90888473
>>90890254
Instead of finding way to continue the family, Jack should find someone to pass the mantle.
Some worthy young warrior ready to became his apprentice, to study way of the samurai and eventualy estabish the order of fighters against Evil.
>>
>>90913122
Oh so you dropped half the terms you used in your previous post, good job.
>>
>>90913376
I'm not the same person you retard
>>
>The sheer autism it takes to argue the same stupid redundant things over and over
/v/ plz leave.
>>
You have all forgotten the wisdom of Jack's father. It is better that Jack lost the sword so he could use his mind and find the path to his destiny. The slowest pottery burn of all will come in due time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuoOgyHkn80
>>
>>90893512
>>90893852
>"What are you going to do, Samurai? Hit a woman?"
>*CRACK*
>>
File: baby.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>90913301
Who says they have to be young?
>Jack encounters a 50 year old warrior, his body hard like wrought iron, his entire life dedicated to the Samurai path of light
>>
>>90913301
Da samoorai, of course.
>>
>>90913892
He'd easily be 70 years old by now. It'd be awesome if he DID become a proper samurai master, and Jack encounters him tutoring a new generation in Jack's footsteps.
>>
>>90891861
Do you think Jack not aging has affected his mental state besides the while depression and anxiety from not defeating Aku he really hasn't change much personality wise he should be a completely different person
>>
File: ultimate_armor.png (704KB, 640x473px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate_armor.png
704KB, 640x473px
>>90891718
what if aku wears the ultimate armor
>>
>>90896531
Dear god please no. I cant handle something that awful happening to jack
>>
>>90913465
How dare you answer to me.
>>
>>90899487
But he knew we would kill a human by the teasers
>>
>>90900056
>First time was jacks father
>second time will be jack
>not the same thing

It's pretty fucking close.
>>
>>90913997
What is that even from
>>
>>90889069
Well, he did.
>>
>>90913997
Im sure babies are pure enough to not be killed by the sword
>>
>>90890395
>Once in a while Aku comes out in human form and drains Jack's heavy samurai balls before being re sealed.
>>
Fandub to replace Greg when?
>>
File: Foolish Baldwin.jpg (219KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Foolish Baldwin.jpg
219KB, 500x375px
>>90916384

Right now. I'm having fun with this lately.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1JYB6MBlS1Y
>>
>>90916814
You could do it with some practice. I hope to God this takes off and /co/ ends up removing Baldwin from the series entirely.
>>
>>90916874
I dont think hes so bad
>>
>>90916874
>I hope to God this takes off
It won't, these Aku impersonating anons are fun to hear from time to time (and ofen cringy) but still none of them can impersonate mako as good as Baldwin does.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.