[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battleground is a random rocky planetoid in deep space. No ships,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: FOOOOOLISH BEST VILLAIN.png (367KB, 852x343px) Image search: [Google]
FOOOOOLISH BEST VILLAIN.png
367KB, 852x343px
Battleground is a random rocky planetoid in deep space. No ships, no minions.

Who wins?
>>
>>90886377
Aku.
>>
>>90886377
I feel like hater has been more demonstrably destructive with his powers (Besides ordering minions around, all I can really remember Aku doing is shape-shifting into animals and like, heat eyes or something. Maybe fire generation?) But Aku is the literal personification of evil and can only be hurt by the gods or a weapon imbued with human righteousness (possibly also with godly power thrown in since they were the ones who forged Jacks sword). Hater doesn't have that so Aku wins
>>
h8's gr8, best villain.
>>
>>90886377
>implying they just don't go out to the soda shop and talk about the thorns in their sides
>>
>>90886377
They both form an alliance to take on Lord Dominator.
>>
>>90886642

>They decide to trade nemeses for a while
>Hater is cheered up to finally get a "serious business" enemy like Jack, but gets his ass kicked because an immortal samurai with 50 years of experience is way beyond his powerlevel
>Meanwhile Aku goes mad with rage trying to deal with Wander's kindness and generosity infecting his realms
>Whole thing reverts to status quo by the end of the episode with the villains both agreeing that was a terrible idea

I'd watch it.
>>
>>90886849
Aku can do it by himself.
>>
>>90886865
Aku would just kill Wander
>>
>>90886882
Nah Wander's got toonforce, he can't be killed by a villain. That's his whole shctick.
>>
>>90886895
Wander does not have toon force just plot armor. Outside his universe he is dead
>>
>>90886882
Why doesn't aku kill jack in an easy way like nukes?

Because he is obese with DOMINATION over anything else. Lil guy got what might as well be an unbreakable spirit, and even tho aku is comparable to Lord Dom it is not unlikely that aku can't be persuaded by tribute in the form of a picnic basket
>>
>>90886949

I like to think Wander can't be killed by any villain, even a serious one. Hell, Dominator tried to ACTUALLY off him several times, but was stopped or diverted by the plotarmor.

He may not be much of a badass, but he's certainly invincible due to the power of friendship and mustard or mayo
>>
>>90886377
Hater if he just got angry enough.

H8 gr8, best villain
>>
>>90886539
Basically this. Being granted pseudo-invincibility is a huge plus
>>90886642
Also This
>>90886865
Yes
>>
>>90886949
>>90886980
Wander is being doing this for thousands of years.
>>
>>90886980

Mayo now leave me the fuck alone
>>
>>90886377
Forget villain battle - I wanna see how long Aku manages to resist Wander.
>>
>>90886949
Did you not watch the Dominator episodes?
>>
>>90887167

>That moment when Major Threat mentions mustard or mayo and you can just see Hater's mind snap right then and there

I need to rewatch the show. Goddamn.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.