[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euj 7hMxz0Rw& >Mary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: dslott1.jpg (36KB, 385x350px) Image search: [Google]
dslott1.jpg
36KB, 385x350px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euj7hMxz0Rw&

>Mary Jane and Peter's other love interests are anti Marvel

>Ann Marie is a flawed yet beautiful inside

>Otto is better at seeing inner beauty

>Marvel is so much better than any other universe

>Batgod is flawed

>Stunner is beautiful inside
>>
if you want married Peter, read MC2 and Spider-Girl and maybe we'll get Mayday back

besides his hard-on for Otto and Doctor Who, he's an acceptable writer
just not good
or bad
just like the most average Spider-man stories
you could pick up any random issue from the past few decades though and be more entertained in 22 pages
>>
>>90879657
>Mary Jane and Peter's other love interests are anti Marvel

I'm not going to watch the video, so, huh?
>>
>>90879777
Mary Jane and all the other love interests are superficially beautiful while people like Ann Marie and Stunner for some reason are beautiful inside.
>>
>>90879805
This statement so perfectly sums up modern Marvel and nothing disgusts me more.
>>
>>90879805

every woman is beautiful inside
>>
>>90879657
>flawed yet beautiful inside
>Some exclusions apply
>>
>>90879805
And yet Slott and Quesada wouldn't stop shoving Carlie Cooper down our throats for the longest time.
Or does being "nerdy" smart make her supermodel look okay?
>>
>>90879657
>Otto is better at seeing inner beauty

Is that why he spent so much time staring at MJ's tits on their date then jerking it off to memories of Peter and MJ fucking?
>>
>>90880528
No, because Slott forgot about that. He busted wanted to say that to make his husbando look good.
>>
Face it tiger, you just hit the crackpot.
>>
If Slott's awful attitude wasn't reason enough for me not to watch this, the thumbnail is. God damn, he looks gross now.
>>
>>90881365
He really has gotten astoundingly fat. The beard doesn't look good on him, either.
>>
>>90881365
>>90881430
Ten years of sitting on your arse swigging down colas isn't good for you. Who knew?
>>
>>90879718
>he's an acceptable writer
No, he's a bad Spider-Man writer.
Even on his good BND days his writing was boring and inferior to pretty much anyone who's not named Marc Guggenheim.
>>
>>90879718
I liked new ways to die.
>>
>>90879657
Slott just really wants to fuck a midget.
>>
File: perlmutter.jpg (63KB, 575x575px) Image search: [Google]
perlmutter.jpg
63KB, 575x575px
>>90879777
>>90879657
>CIS white couples are anti-marvel
>>
How can one man be so based?
>>
>>90881771
At this rate, how much fatter and grosser can he get before he just fucking dies? THEN we'll get a new writer for Spider-Man.
>>
>>90879657
am I the only one who likes Anna Maria?
>>
>>90879657
Ann Marie is fine, but seeing Aunt May shit on her when she dated a cripple is character assassination on the highest. Fuck you Slott.
>>
>>90882612
no, but she's wasted potential.
>>
>>90882648
didn't Raimi write that scene?
>>
>>90882699
it was during the venom arc if I remember correctly. the writer was Slott, I think.
>>
>>90879657
More like Dan Sloth.

Jesus Christ, look at this motherfucker here.
>>
File: mfw.png (26KB, 462x320px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
26KB, 462x320px
>>90880465
>tfw excluded so much I'm not even on here
>>
>>90879657
>Ann Marie is a flawed yet beautiful inside
get her name right you fucking casual

>>90882612
>am I the only one who likes Anna Maria?
Not in the least but they ruined the thing she was greatest at, a redemption arc
>>
>>90882712
the poster you're responding to is from /tv/ and trying to perpetuate a forced meme
>>
>>90879657
>Peter's other love interests are anti Marvel
so that's why he dragged Felicia through the mud
>>
>>90882612
she's just bland to me. I don't mind her role in the comics, but nearly anyone can fill that role. she hasn't really had any character defining moments. she barely has an established characterization
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.