[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /co/, let's say you're in charge of creating a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

So, /co/, let's say you're in charge of creating a Teen Titans cartoon, the rating could be anywhere from TV-Y7 to TV-M. What line-up do you choose? How would the story unfold? What is the overall tone of the show? Would it measure up to 2003 TT and Young Justice?
>>
I pull an Abnett and go full pre-NTT with the roster.
>>
who's the girls on the far right? also they don't use enough girl characters in general
>>
>>90876671
Kole?
>>
>>90876741
blond with purple clothes and pink hair girl
>>
>>90876847
Oh, that's not a girl. It's Jericho
>>
>>90876847
Pink hair girl is Kole

Blonde is Jericho
>>
>>90876847
just because he likes dick doesn't make him a girl
>>
>>90876590
roy would be an addict have a robot arm and all the other baggage

pantha will join in 1st episode then get her head punched off in the 2nd episode by a rampaging super boy clone or blockbuster, solomon grundy etc.....
>>
>>90877166
a pervert named wolfie the marv man will keep breaking into the tower and stealing donna's underwear
he will be sacrificed on a burning cross kkk style by brother blood
>>
>>90876590
seriously? okay.. i'd just pretty much adapt the best era of the comics, get greg weisman to write it, get the thundercats art team to draw it, add in some of the neater aspects of YJ but also preserve the fun and style of old teen titans, at least with regards to star and raven (but no fucking booyah and no goofass beast boy)
put in all the appropriate violence and nudity but no fucking homos. explore speedy's drug problem. restrict other DC character appearances somewhat so they don't seem ubiquitous, but simply their shit is going on in the background like it ought. at least a few times they'd be cleaning up some smaller thing that falls out from a League activity, kinda like that excellent booster gold episode
>>
>>90876590
Rotating casts, four different Titans teams. A mix of classic and modern characters
Start with a series of mini episodes establishing each of the different teams and their dynamics.
Once everything is established have characters visit each other's teams, have team ups, have character development and interactions that continue throughout an overarching storyline

Titans South - a classic optimistic superhero team
Robin
Blue Beetle
Bunker
Ms. Martian
Solstice

Titans East - more mystical and mystery oriented. Like a mini Shadowpact
Raven
Tempest
Ravager
Kid Devil
Omen

Titans North - basically the Outlaws but TV friendly
Arsenal
Red Hood
Starfire
Artemis of Bana-Migdhall
Lil Lobo

Titans West - TTGo/modern CN nonsense bait
Cyborg
Kid Flash
Wonder Girl (Donna)
Bumblebee
Beast Boy
>>
>>90876664
This. Season 2 is full on New Teen Titans tho.
No Trigon arc.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.