[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No I'm a good neighbor. That's all. I can handle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

>No I'm a good neighbor. That's all. I can handle this. Remember when that old widow couldn't take care of her lawn anymore? Who forced her to move? I did.

WHAT THE FUCK. I thought the rage against this episode was just people parroting Mr. Enter but holy shit that has to be the most out-of-character thing Hank has ever said in the entire series.

Kicking out an old widow out of the neighborhood AND passing up the chance to do extra lawncare.
>>
File: 1273725328832.gif (591KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1273725328832.gif
591KB, 300x200px
I remember when this episode premiered

We had Canadian neighbors at the time and they were exactly like this

It was so uncanny
>>
>>90873253
One assumes there was more context. like she really couldn't take care of herself at all, and the lawn was just synecdoche.. and hank convinced her to move into a nursing home where she can be taken care of properly (or knowing him, he'd call one of her relatives and convince them it's best they take her in)
>>
>>90873253
Haven't seen the episode. Why did they hate the Canadians?
>>
>>90873834
This wasn't some other character's interpretation. It came out of Hank's own mouth that he forced her out.

>>90873878
Because they were assholes.
>>
its a joke (and its pretty funny too)
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
I always knew Hank was the real villain.
>>
>>90873253
Hank is from Texas. He's not a good person.
>>
>>90873878
yankees on steroids
>>
>>90873878
They were basically Kahn but not funny. Just really rude and condescending.
>>
>>90875144
Just like real Canadians.
>>
>>90876221
If you don't like us, build a wall.

How's that other one coming, by the way?
>>
>>90876325
To quote the episode
>"America's building a wall on the wrong boarder."
>>
>>90873878
>there was a Canadian hate episode

Damn I missed it.
>>
>>90876221
I do call center customer service and have to deal with Canadians on occasion and holy shit do I hate them. Rude and condescending is a very good way to decribe them although I'd add impatient and passive aggressive too. Everyone I work with who has had to deal with them hates them as well to the point where it's surprise to get a nice Canadian caller (usually older and living out in rural Alberta or something).

Californians, Pacific Northwesterners, Ohioans and people from Vermont tend to be the other assholes I'll deal with by and large. Texas, Tennessee, Alabama and Massachusetts surprisingly all tend to be pretty nice. Everywhere else varies.
>>
As a Canadafag, I gotta say Canadians suck. Stupid ignorant assholes all of us.
>>
>>90873878
They were Torontonians
>>
>>90876325
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06YEDx8kCKM
>>
>>90876325
They already made that joke in the episode Gordon
>>
>>90877649
Southerners tend to have hospitality down atleast the boonie mother fuckers.
>>
>>90874124
That's the joke. Out of context it sounds callous as fuck despite Hank positing it as neighborly. But we know Hank isn't that kind of asshole
>>
>>90876588
>>90880339
But Trump hadn't even announced his candidacy yet.
>>
File: modern wizard.jpg (86KB, 847x960px) Image search: [Google]
modern wizard.jpg
86KB, 847x960px
>>90882917
Meme
Magic
>>
>>90874533
At least he's not Floridian
>>
>>90882917
Americans have been talking about building a wall since the Bush years.
>>
>>90883052
I'm pretty sure the House gave funding for it but Bush and his family all wish they were Mexicans so he vetoed it
>>
>>90883066
They voted for a fence in 2006 that Bush signed off on. I don't know what veto you're talking about. It was blocked by Democrats in Congress.
>>
>>90882742
Hank is an autist who's triggered by bad lawns.
>>
>>90874533
At least he is not from San Francisco
>>
>>90874533
Hank is self loathing because he was born in New York.
>>
>>90876325
A
>>
>>90873878
>Why did they hate the Canadians?
why not?
>>
>>90880246

Oh then that makes sense.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.