/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Mr. Mxyzptlk has gotten bored of fucking with Superman and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: 1426711-mxyzptlk.jpg (82KB, 386x566px) Image search: [Google]
1426711-mxyzptlk.jpg
82KB, 386x566px
ITT: Mr. Mxyzptlk has gotten bored of fucking with Superman and decided to fuck with some Marvel characters instead. Who would he find entertaining and how would he fuck with them?
>>
File: file.png (147KB, 405x450px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
147KB, 405x450px
If I was him I'd pick someone who really doesn't need any more bullshit.
>>
I think he'd love trolling Captain America for much the same reasons as Superman.
>>
>>90871688
ghost rider
>>
>>90871794
But if he's bored with Superman then he probably wouldn't be interested in Captain America.
>>
In theory, when Superman ran into Mr. Mxy pre-flashpoint at some point, couldn't he have asked him to go back in time (Mxy can do that, right?), and prevent the rape of Sue Dibny?
>>
So... Impossible man and the Fantastic 4?
>>
>>90871869

Mxy finds doing good boring. The recent line of action comics confirms its the same being in all DC media (including alternate multiverses like the DCAU) He only helps out if it adds to his fun like when he was helping Injustice Superman.
>>
>>90871688
Daredevil, in the "get the serious ninja to enjoy my little games" vibe
X-Men, for being a colorful bunch.
>>
I think he's troll Daredevil by making his clothes vanish when he's in public. All of a sudden Matt's clothes disappear and now he's naked and doesn't even notice for the longest time.

I'm not sure if he'd troll Spidey. Part of why he loves pranking Superman is because of how serious Superman is, whereas Spidey isn't serious at all.

I can imagine Mxy popping up to fart in the Hulk's face while the Hulk screams impotently trying to crush him as he just disappears. They'd be rank, fifth-dimensional farts too.
>>
>>90871915

A few times Mxy has actually implied he IS Mr Impossible.
>>
>>90871688
The Fantastic Four because that's what he does.
>>
>>90871688
Mr. Mxyz decides to fuck with Sentry. He fucked with him to the point that Sentry went insane and developed multiple personality disorder, aka Void. Mr. Mxyz got the fuck out of there after realizing what he has done,
>>
>>90871688
He should sexually harass Carol Danvers.
>>
>>90871939
If it's the same Mxy across the multiverse, then how did he get his powers stripped in STAS that one time? Why didn't Emperor Joker infect other media at the time? What happened when Mxy was banished to the void in Injustice or killed in Whatever Happened to the man of Tomorrow?
>>
>>90872098
Hopefully he knows better than to do it outside her own comic.
>>
>>90872147
*inside
>>
>>90872011
Has Mxy ever farted in Superman's face? I'll bet fifth dimensional farts are nasty and Superman has enhanced senses. It would be the ultimate prank.
>>
>>90872141

In order

>The 5th dimension police took it away for 90 days, not forever.
>Joker was focused on his home dimension. He might have not even looked into other worlds at all.
>It was a void by a couple of 3d chumps, it may have stopped Trigon but he could easily just warp back out.
>Non canon was from I've been told.
>>
>>90872234
Pretty sure it was said in Injustice that the void was the closest thing he could experience to death. He was trapped there, otherwise he'd show up to help Superman again if he could just warp out.

My point was in STAS that he was deported for 90 days, does that mean that for 90 days, something that affected him in the DCAU affected him across all incarnations in other media?
>>
>>90872430
>My point was in STAS that he was deported for 90 days, does that mean that for 90 days, something that affected him in the DCAU affected him across all incarnations in other media?

Could have but I doubt DC gives a shit.
>>
>>90872430
Also in the Smallville show he was just a meta human dude who lost his powers by the end of the episode.
>>
>>90872654

Consider the gigantic power nerf. I'm sure that was just some asshole who happened to have the same name meant to represent him. Not the being himself.
>>
>>90871869
Why on earth would Myx do that?
>>
>>90872093
Mxyz without restrictions is stronger than him.
>>
>>90872051
Such as?
>>
>>90872737
http://www.comicscube.com/2013/06/easter-eggs-mxyzptlk-and-impossible-man.html
>>
>>90872141
IT JUST WORKS
you are such a faggot man.
Alternatively, he's higher dimensional, you can't comprehend how it was happening :^)
>>
>>90872730
Explain how Mr. Mxyz got kidnapped and kept in an underground rape dungeon? Or how his alternate reality self got his ass handed to him by Trigon of all people.
>>
>>90872897

>Implying he got his ass handed to him.

He held back because willing his opponent out of existence is no fun.
>>
>>90872952
He did no such thing. He knew that he couldn't overpower Trigon and thus had to brute force it. Sadly, Trigon was more than a match for him.
>>
>>90871688
He already did

He got Bendis hired
>>
>>90871688
Does he ever mess with other villains?
If so, Dr. Doom

Name a more self-important character in the MCU
>>
>>90873054
Bendis is really Mr. Mxyz in disguise. It would explain so much.
>>
>>90872897
Oz got him off guard by redirecting his teleport elsewhere.
>>
>>90871688
Ben Grimm.
You know he would.
>>90871794
>Jokes on you Mxy, I was Hydra all along
>>
File: tom selleck.jpg (501KB, 968x1376px) Image search: [Google]
tom selleck.jpg
501KB, 968x1376px
He decides to fuck with Colossus by fucking his girlfriend and his sister
>>
>>90872098
He is one of us.
>>
>>90876480
Let me guess. Claremont run, right?
>>
Probably Moon Knight
>>
File: Punisher 1.jpg (22KB, 250x370px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher 1.jpg
22KB, 250x370px
the thought made me chuckle
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.