[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Miss Finster just shoot the kids from reese's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: anime-girl-questionmark.jpg (176KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
anime-girl-questionmark.jpg
176KB, 1280x1024px
Why didn't Miss Finster just shoot the kids from reese's if she hated them so much? Seems kind of contrived to me.
>>
>>90871203
>reese's
...you mean Recess?
>>
>>90871313
Nah mate the Chocolate
It had its own animated series
>>
>>90871203
She took her anger out by raping that red-head kid that follows her around.
>>
I want a western Toradora NOW
>>
Because the actors in those commercials likely lived far away from each other, so it would be rather hard to find them at a time where they're all together.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caomY5CAjwI

Would you be surprised if pulled a gat on her?
>>
>>90876020
How can she kill someone who has the ability to grant wishes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B65l6COIGog
>>
>>90871313
man peanut butter gives me the shits like nothing else
>>
Finster didn't hate the kids. She was just an old-school disciplinarian. And it was hard not to crack down on a bunch of children who are literally doing dangerous things that are the stuff of the frivolous lawsuits of legend back in the 90s. She definitely needed to lighten up a bit though.
>>
>>90871313
Sorry, English is not my first language. But yeah, I mean the show Recess. Also, while we're on the subject, what was the point of the Gus character? Why were they friends with him if he had no skills. I mean, Gretchen does the 'nerd' thing better, and Mikey does the 'nice guy' thing better, so really he seems kind of redundant if you ask me.
>>
File: 1454076794568.jpg (103KB, 1298x289px) Image search: [Google]
1454076794568.jpg
103KB, 1298x289px
>>90875687
Here you go.

http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
>>
>>90877222
Metanarratively, Gus exists because his upbringing allows the show to have the characters give exposition on everything that happens. Him being an army brat with no roots at any school and only a passing knowledge of what most kids like regardless of location lets TJ and the gang explain stuff to him in a natural way that wouldn't eat up as much time as just showing all the details and hoping the audience will get it.

But within the story they like him because he's a genuinely nice kid and they'd let anyone hang out with them as long as they got along. They'd never force someone out of the group unless it screws up some sort of dynamic. And Gus doesn't and he doesn't feel like hanging out with anyone else.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.