[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder that Doctor Doom cried after 9/11, and Juggernaut,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 800x1189px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 800x1189px
Just a reminder that Doctor Doom cried after 9/11, and Juggernaut, Kingpin, and Magneto were all offended by it.
>>
>>90861563
He was crying because Bin Laden, a better leader and a more intelligent man, offended his ego doing something meaningful.

Read in-between lines, anon.
>>
>>90861563
No he's crying for PR purposes.

Doom's whole honor thing is a scam he uses to keep the public and the world governments off. If he didn't cry over 911, then he'd end up on Bush's list of countries needing "regime change"....
>>
Always thought Magneto made sense, at least.
>>
Wouldn't Doom crying over senseless slaughter in the name of religion be entirely fitting to his character

His character is essentially a petty cunt that has genuinely deluded himself into thinking that his actions serve the goal of global unification, to varying degrees of success in his own country

He seems like the kind of asshole who would get misty eyed over something like the attack on the towers just as he prepares to carpet bomb the Fantastic 4 HQ
>>
>crying
I understand being pissed and wanting to behead some mudshits but crying? This never happened in my headcanon
>>
>TFW people died without knowing the full majesty of DOOOOOOM.

Powerful.
>>
Of course Juggs is offended. They built back up the towers he brought down himself just so some sandnigger could claim all the credit
>>
>>90862997
You do realize this issue is not canon, right?
>>
>>90862452
. . . you mean the guy who has literally attempted genocide against humanity at least half a dozen times and committed acts of terrorism with a greater number of human deaths?
>>
DOOM was upset because however evil he is, he still understands that the ruler of a nation is obligated to protect their people, not covertly destroy ~3,000 civilians' innocent lives in order to prosecute a war.
DOOM, being the accomplished scientist he is, surveyed the wreckage and understood that jet fuel couldn't melt steel beams.
Betrayal of one's subjects is completely against DOOM's beliefs, and he was sad that Bush and co. would do such a thing.
>>
Reminder that the dark future that Rachel Summers arrived from was our own.
>>
>>90863168
Yeah but think how many Jewish people worked in the world trade center
>>
>>90861563
>Mother liked acts of mass terrorism....
>>
>>90863362
Does Magneto even care about being Jewish anymore other than using it to REEE at Nazis? I honestly can't think of a time when it's been brought up other than in the context of being a Holocaust survivor.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.