[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jack killed his first human last night Okay. Also, he threw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: People Jack Killed.png (613KB, 825x590px) Image search: [Google]
People Jack Killed.png
613KB, 825x590px
>Jack killed his first human last night
Okay. Also, he threw the two Wild West bounty hunters off of a train into a ravine. They survived, but not by any action Jack took. As far as he knew he was throwing them to their deaths.
>>
>>90861255
the gargoyle was rock
the other dude was freed from crystal and then died of old age
all those bounty hunters were stunned
yeah he killed the frog though

but who the fuck cares about frogs
>>
Clockwise from top-left:

First isn't human, second didn't actually die, third died from old age after Jack destroyed the stone he was encased in (and wanted to die), fourth wasn't human.
>>
>>90861255
>As far as he knew he was throwing them to their deaths.
Except for the part where characters in SJ survive falls from great heights all the time, including Jack himself. Have you forgotten that this is a cartoon?

Also
>blue-skinned monster scientist
>gargoyle
>human
Are you stupid, OP?
>>
It's not like Jack is afraid to kill humans, I mean shit look at all that training he did. He isn't opposed to killing when necessary but I think fucked him up was the fact he thought it was a robot this entire time otherwise he would have tried to reason with them, you got to have been shocked having spent 50 years fucking up robots to finally have fought some humans
>>
>>90861565
Especially since they're teenaged girls he's fighting and killing.
>>
Slavs, rednecks, blacks, and Chinamen aren't human anon. Only purebred nipponese
>>
>>90861255

Frogs are no humans, demons/gargoyles are not humans, the boundy hunters were supposedly, as said by Gendy, not death, and the viking was cursed, there is a huge diference and seriuosly why would Jack considere it crossing a line? Which is the whole point.

The only arguable one really is the one with the bounty hunters, and Gendy didn't wrote that one. Even if it is a great episode.
>>
>>90861255
>bringing autism this close to me
COURT SAYS 150 FEET, ANON.
150 FEET!
>>
>>90861255
You saw Jack's reaction to killing that woman didn't you? Why do you feel the need to argue this point when Jack himself recoiled at the realization that he just killed a human woman?

>It's just nuts and bolts, just nuts and bolts
I don't know how much clearer this new theme could have been.
>>
File: 1489938457803.jpg (54KB, 305x309px) Image search: [Google]
1489938457803.jpg
54KB, 305x309px
Pretty sure people are being over dramatic over the whole "Jack killed a human" thing. Once he killed her he was more stunned at the fact that Aku sent such fast and deadly killers that weren't human. Then he saw it was a young girl. Shit sucks but he got over it because he it hit him that the bitch stabbed him.
>>
Look up "suspension of disbelief" you fucking autist.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.