[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The sword's main purpose is to destroy Aku and defend the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 180.jpg (13KB, 180x274px) Image search: [Google]
180.jpg
13KB, 180x274px
The sword's main purpose is to destroy Aku and defend the innocent.

Can Jack kill 7 sister with this sword ?
>>
>>90853289
Well they're clearly not being innocent currently so yes probably.
>>
File: stained.jpg (97KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
stained.jpg
97KB, 800x600px
>>90853447
One could argue that the path was chosen for them, and thus they are as much victims as they are villains. But it doesn't matter. A sharp edge doesn't discriminate between the deserving and the not. Jack has a purpose to fulfill and he can't let these women deter him from it. Otherwise he might as well just off himself.

Destroying Aku is what matters right now, there is nothing else. No going back; not to the past and not from this.
>>
>>90853289
Old jack wouldn't but he died along with that dog in episode 2
>>
File: Rurouni_Kenshin_v01_c001_039.jpg (114KB, 700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Rurouni_Kenshin_v01_c001_039.jpg
114KB, 700x1100px
>>90853289
I feel this holds some relevance here. Though on the next page, this swordsman admits that he prefers the ideal to the truth. Fortunately he had the strength to back up that preference. Maybe Jack does too. Maybe not.
>>
>>90853567
But the dog didn't die?
>>
>>90853289
even if the sisters werent totally evil, the sword would still behave like a normal blade
>>
>>90853289
What if he kills the sisters and recovers the sword but the sword won't work for him or something due to how he killed the sisters?
>>
>>90853289
You know what the greatest non-Aku advantage of that sword was? It can't hurt good people. So if it cuts someone, they're evil and you're in the right for cutting them.
>>
>>90853511
>>90853613
>>90854434
The sword is magic, it can't harm the innocent. Aku once used it on Jack and it could not hurt him.
>>
My sword is a tool of justice to help the weak

But this is not my sword
>>
>>90854870
he used it on a innocent robot once, cut through fine
>>
>>90854870
It can't hurt an innocent in the hand of evil. It says nothing about innocents hurting each other.
>>
>>90854462
>He regains his sword with only Ashi left to fight
>He goes in for the kill with an above slash
>It hits
>Nothing
>The training has convinced them that their cause is just and pure, thus they are immune to the blade just as Jack was in Jack vs. the Zombies
>The perfect soldiers to fight a samurai with a purity sword must be pure in their intentions and they truly believe that Jack is one who would destroy the world
>Jack only justifies them by killing them off one by one

Oh jeez
>>
>>90855090
x-9 wasn't innocent and besides it's a fucking machine, it has no soul.
>>
>>90855157
/NUTSNBOLTS/
>>
>>90855138
Why doesn't Jack just put them in the phantom zone?
>>
>>90854870
>>90855090
>>90855157
You could make the ignorant nurture = innocent argument for X-9 as well as you could for the daughters, since he "retired" once he realized how things really were. What 100% stripped him of innocence was his wholehearted intent to slay an innocent stranger to get his sweet thing back. It was a sympathetic scenario, but still undeniably wrong.
>>
>>90853289
it is possible Jack cannot use The sword kill the sister , they are child soldier , train and taught to kill " evil " samurai in very young age , they think kill the " evil " samurai will save the world .
>>
>>90855157
I think he's talking about the robot in the infection episode
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.