[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to learn to sing like they do in the Disney movies/musicals,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4475.jpg (147KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4475.jpg
147KB, 2000x1000px
I want to learn to sing like they do in the Disney movies/musicals, where do I even begin?
>>
Get a VA job at Disney
>>
That's the same as learning to sing, period.
>>
>>90848313
Go see a vocal coach
>>
>>90848313
Have sex with your own mother.
>>
>>90848313

>be rich kid
>get vocal training starting at age 5
>go to college for musical theater
>star in broadway musicals
>get hired to sing in the next Disney musical

alternatively

>become comedian with funny voice or general celebrity with a sense of humor
>get hired to be the comic relief character in the next Disney musical
>>
Voice lessons then spend a decade doing community theater until you're lucky enough to get a gig in the background of a commercial for hemorrhoid cream and go to 15 auditions a day. Unless you know or are currently fucking someone in the industry.
>>
>>90848313
You need to start young. A 14 year old got hired as the lead in their most recent film
>>
You've all completely misunderstood the purpose of my thread, I don't want to be in a Disney movie I just want to harness their talent, some of you have suggested voice lessons, is that really necasary?
>>
>>90849372
>become comedian with funny voice or general celebrity with a sense of humor
>get hired to be the comic relief character in the next Disney musical

Im going this route, its also pretty hard. I need more people to support my comedy
>>
File: static1.squarespace.jpg (67KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.jpg
67KB, 720x405px
>>90848313
You start with Do
>>
>>90848313
Tie a rubber band around your testicles for 8 hours a day.
>>
>>90850954
If you actually want to be a good singer, yes. Even if you can't sing now, a years worth of vocal lessons will make you a damn good singer.
>>
File: 1487797051755.jpg (42KB, 760x570px) Image search: [Google]
1487797051755.jpg
42KB, 760x570px
>>90850954
>I just want to harness their talent
The fuck does that mean?

Take lessons, don't take lessons, who gives a shit, this isn't wikihow you faggot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.