[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of this movie? I saw again for the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Meet the Robinsons.jpg (62KB, 359x500px) Image search: [Google]
Meet the Robinsons.jpg
62KB, 359x500px
What do you guys think of this movie? I saw again for the first time in ages last night and parts of it were a bit better or worse than i remembered.
>>
Keep moving forward!
I still recall that scene where the adult roommate walks around in the future, completely taking in all he missed

That was the deepest part of the movie for me. We never found out if that version still existed or if he changed when he changed the past
>>
Everytime the movie gets to the end i always tear up.

Keep moving forward anon.
>>
It was alright movie.
Mister in hat had a hard life.
>>
The thing I remember most about this movie is that it caused me to start referring to peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to just "PB&J"s for a while. Still do it sometimes.
>>
GOAT villain.

Also very ironic the time travel movie has a Frozen reference.
>>
0/10
MC wasn't /ss/ed by his future wife
>>
Nice message. Good villians, the other characters were just okay. The character-driven parts are great, everything else is kinda boring.
>>
i wanted to fuck the mom
>>
>>90834261
Does this movie have niggers in it? I'm open to watching it as long as the Jews didn't put any niggers in.
>>
>>90834261
Had a pretty nice theme and message throughout, and they did a good job with it, but you can also kinda see where there was some executive messing about. ( "We gotta add a robin williams robot to this movie!" )

Overall pretty alright.
>>
>>90834261
>Canada is North Montana
>>
>>90834261

Foresaw the future -

made "little hands" joke before it was fully relevant
>>
>>90842281

This is what my neighborhood moms always refer it to when they offered to make a snack. And most of these moms were stay at home Jewish mothers (we were the Catholic anomaly in the neighborhood, other than my next door neighbor, the Buddhist from Japan).
>>
>>90846055
I came in here to post exactly that.
>>
>>90846055
>>90855131
Same.
>>
>>90846055
>>90855131
>>90855202
With or without her wearing the bowler?
>>
File: Franny legs.png (399KB, 990x1386px) Image search: [Google]
Franny legs.png
399KB, 990x1386px
>>90846055
Franny is a sorely underrated MILF
>>
File: Mrs__Robinson_by_haillexi-1.jpg (774KB, 3672x3156px) Image search: [Google]
Mrs__Robinson_by_haillexi-1.jpg
774KB, 3672x3156px
>>90844305
>>
>ywn meet a quirky qt as a child who is a little younger than you but you know she will be your smoking hot wife someday so you groom her for that role
Hurts.
>>
>>90857988
>>
>>90858102
Actually kinda too bad John canned the DTV sequels program. Among the projects that was lost was Meet the Robinsons 2: First Date.
>>
File: Hai_Mrs_Robinson_by_marinka18.jpg (192KB, 1075x1321px) Image search: [Google]
Hai_Mrs_Robinson_by_marinka18.jpg
192KB, 1075x1321px
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.