[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't seen season 4 yet. Is it as bad as everyone says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (82KB, 848x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
82KB, 848x360px
I haven't seen season 4 yet. Is it as bad as everyone says or are people exaggerating?
>>
>>90831885
It's not worth watching at the least.
>>
>>90831885
Do not watch season 4. Just don't.
>>
Happy to have never seent it to better preserve the memory of 1-3
>>
It's not bad, it's just very disappointing how the season came out.
>>
>>90831885
I saw it. It was a waste of time.
>>
>>90831885
It's basically when they went full 90s sitcom and lost a lot of the satire from older seasons
>>
>>90831885
I cant help but be contrarian sometimes

Around the time season 4 was being released I keep seeing people bitch about it so I was like "Y'all overreacting"

Watched the entire thing and seriously it wasnt good. Heck, it wasnt even entertainingly bad. It was just like "Why was this made?". The energy and pacing felt off. I dont really remember much about it because it was just that forgettable
>>
Have you ever seen Eddie Murphy's "Delirious" standup?

If you haven't, there's a part in it where he mentions how everyone is going to butcher his jokes when they leave the stand-up (they'll essentially go "he said mr. T is gay, 'how would you like to fuck me in the ass?'") and make the jokes unfunny. That's what Boondocks S4 is. A flanderized mess that equates to your friend retelling a joke without any of the context or nuance needed make it funny or substantial.
>>
It's not that bad but it's not as good as the first seasons. It's alright but not good.
>>
I hated what we got as a final episode. I really wish they could have ended the series on a really awesome martial arts battle.
>>
File: file.png (259KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
259KB, 480x360px
>>90832338
You mean you don't like this parting shot?
>>
>>90832416
It just didn't seem like a climactic way to end the series when the episodes before this one was them being breaking out of a "Slavery park".
>>
>>90832207
it's not even close to alright
>>
>>90831885
You're just going to see it anyways, and be disappointed like the rest of us.
>>
>>90831885
It's basically the black family guy for that season; but done in Boondocks animation... So it's the Cleveland Show
>>
Watch the stinkmeaner episode and the final episode. Those were the only decent episodes imo
>>
>>90832084
This, though I do remember enjoying a couple season 4 episodes. It's been a long time and I don't remember which ones they were though.
>>
>>90831885
4 was pretty terrible.
I only found myself moderately enjoying the Siri episode and the Freedom Riders. Everything else was ass
>>
>>90831885
It's what dumb people thought the Chappelle Show was.
>>
It wasn't good man. I gave it a shot. Watched all the episodes but that show was McGruder's baby. and just like when you leave a baby by itself it just flails about uselessly, crying in vain that some one will notice and take pity.
>>
After going back and re-watching it, it's definitely not as bad as I remember. It's definitely not good, but I think the build-up of having to wait like what, 4 years for that season to air, we just had higher expectations.The highlights for me were the the Stinkmeaner episode, and the gay-retard episode.
>Ya'll got any stewrawburry milk
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.