[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how hard would Disney have to try to fuck up the live-action

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

So how hard would Disney have to try to fuck up the live-action Mulan remake?
>>
>>90822193
Not very. It's second nature, at this point.
>>
>>90822193
She's going to be a dyke, and since she won't be an anime girl it won't be cute.
>>
>>90822193
i wonder how awesome must be watching Mulan dubbed on chinese.
>>
>>90822233
>anime girl
can chinese characters count as anime characters?
>>
>>90822193
If they were smart they would make a good traditional movie without offending the Chinese. But it's near impossible to make a movie to appeal to liberal progressive Hollywood and the Chinese.

I mean they had to cut Finn in the Chinese Star Wars posters and Hollywood is going to want we wuz kangz diversity in old China
>>
>>90822267
Well they've got Jackie Chan singing I'll Make A Man Out Of You, so it must be pretty cool.
Speaking of the song, I'm really worried about how they will try to change it. Disney's already managed to ruin Gaston's theme with Luke Evans' ill-suited voice and the shorter length. They even omitted the fucking 'covered in hair' line.
>>
Making it in the first place.
The live action remakes are inherently an insult to their 2D masterpieces.
>>
>>90822193
>a REFLECTION of the people's will
I see what you did there, OP
>>
>>90822193
Cast a bunch of white people.
>>
>>90822374
They've got a lot going for them with this being in China though. Could look amazing. Plus the Huns. Huns are fucking awesome and the villain is amazing.
>>
>>90822422
>Shan Yu
My nigga, I like your taste.
Why do normies think he's the worst Disney villain?
>>
>>90822193
Well, since the director isn't including I'll make a man out of you, I'd say they are well on the way
>>
>>90822493
>Shan Yu
Rest in Peace mr. Ferrer
>>
>>90822193

>Shan Yu now has a tragic backstory to make him sympathetic
>A Girl Worth Fighting For doesn't immediately cut to the devastated village and Mulan finding the little girl's doll
>the male soldiers don't crossdress at the end

The only thing they could actually improve is if Mulan does become the emperor's advisor at the end.
>>
>>90823119
Already inferior than the animation and there isn't even a trailer out yet, I'm impressed.
>>
>>90822493
He didn't have an over the top villain song.
They dont realize that uncomfortable silence when the heroes find that destroyed town WAS his song.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.