[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Youre going to cancel your boyfriends party, right /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 11

>Youre going to cancel your boyfriends party, right /co/?
>I mean if I cant come to it, nobody else should either
>If we're BFFs, you should fuck everyone else over, including your boyfriend for my sake
>OMG youre so selfish! Havent you ever thought about MY needs? ME ME ME ME ME
>>
Is the show worth watching?

I hear a lot about how that girl is the worst friend ever.
>>
>>90819946
She's essentially the devil, it's a very realistic portrayal of teenage girls desu
>>
>>90819984
Is she worst than Mabel?
>>
>>90820082
Ehhhh.

Thing is I like Dodie more BECAUSE she gets called out on her bullshit, but still rarely actually changes. She's still selfish and more concerned with what other people think of her.

With Mabel she's never called out for anything and that's way more annoying to me.

When Dodie does something selfish you can at least think "Oh wow what a bitch, but hey at least I know she's going to get her comeuppance by the end."
>>
>>90820196
She gets called out but she never really PAYS for the bullshit she puts Ginger through.

I'd say she's just barely under Mabel.
>>
>>90819783
I heard this in her voice and the rage came flooding back
>>
Ginger threw the party anyway right? Right?!
>>
>>90820082
By far
Mabel is funny and did one or two sacrifices for Dipper, I think. Ginger's life would improve a lot without Dodie
>>
>>90820753
She did like, one, and it was a pretty minor one that anybody who wasn't a complete piece of shit would've done.

On the other hand, Dodie once talked Ginger into asking out her adult teacher on live television, so I'd say she's a bit worse overall
>>
>>90820898
Doodie literally tried to ruin gingers telationship with the cyborg guy wich meant not only ñosing her boyfriend but also her oldest and closest friend.
She can get hit by a meteor any fucking time, mabel is annoying but not a terrible person.
>>
>>90819946
She is the kind of "friend" that would drag to the deepest pit of hell in the name of friendship...the little bitch.
>>
File: 254436-1485254324.jpg (5KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
254436-1485254324.jpg
5KB, 140x140px
>>90819783
Jesus Christ, that design is hideous.Thanks for reminding me why I never bothered to rewatch this show.
>>
>>90819783
>Lice episode
>Dodie releases students' private health information over the school PA
>Ginger yells at her but she doesn't get in trouble at all
The thing is, what she did violates a federal law. The parents of the students affected would have complained, the school would have been fined under HIPAA, and she would have been in deep shit.

Dodie is a criminal.
>>
Dodie is the worst.
>>
The neat thing is that even in the earliest episodes when they actually haven't quite entered adolescence and they don't have any serious drama you can tell the way she sees things is as selfish and narrow-minded as she would continue to be for the whole series. It just hasn't come out yet.

>>90819946
For a pre-teen drama it's pretty decent. Don't quite hand together as strongly and the middle is a bit of a treadmill but there's some good stuff in there.
>>
Neato theme song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGlF39Cgc4U
>>
>>90822322
That is peak of the late 90s/early millenium vide both in music and the opening content itself.
>>
I must admit, even though As Told by Ginger got a lot of flack (perhaps because of how pig-ugly the characters were), the theme song (all versions) makes me feel all nostalgic and wistful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neebon1PYJY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YVnFZoxC4U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwFxrCLIbgg

It's got a vibe of slight dourness and angst, but also has more hopeful parts that give off the vibe of "We'll make it in the end".
>>
I love how the phlegm girl seems like a freak but she's the only way who avoids stupid drama the entire show. She even gets and then breaks up with her first boyfriend without it being a big deal.

Or how Ginger and her "opposite sex bestie/love interest" drifted apart because he became handsome and athletically talented and she was a pompous nerd and insulted his new interest in football.
>>
>>90822850
>I love how the phlegm girl seems like a freak but she's the only way who avoids stupid drama the entire show

this is the formula for being an unpopular kid in high school tho. teens thrive on drama
>>
>>90821153
EXACTLY! I don't know what it is about disgusting artwork that turns me off so much, but I just can't stand it!
>>
>>90821347
I'm not so sure. I thought it was only the actual medical professionals bound to confidentiality on their patients' private information. Like if I find out my buddy has AIDS from reading his diary, I can go tell whoever the fuck I want and face no consequences because it's got nothing to do with my job. But if somebody found out that Lois had told Ginger that Courtney had lice, and especially if Ginger told anybody else after that, then Lois could get in big trouble as a nurse. But Dodie found out by actively snooping around and pulling out private files rather than any adult giving her access to that information, which would probably be grounds for detention for trespassing in a part of the school she didn't belong in, but seeing as she's a minor I doubt she could actually suffer any legal repercussions. The school meanwhile did nothing wrong because they put those files safely into a folder where they belonged. Unless I'm wrong about how these laws work.
>>
>>90819783
That bitch looks terrifying. Seriously unnerving, what the fuck
>>
>>90822920
Yeah, but Macie seemed a lot better off as a nobody than any of the popular and semi popular kids with their constant struggle to maintain social status, often at the expense of personal happiness. Macie seemed to be the only character self aware enough to realize that they were all still just kids and none of that shit really mattered.
>>
>>90823298
>but Macie seemed a lot better off as a nobody than any of the popular and semi popular kids with their constant struggle to maintain social status, often at the expense of personal happiness
Just like middle through high school, yes.
>>
>>90822920
Oh what a punishment that is. God just strike me down now, a bunch of chucklefucks aren't paying attention to me. I admire the ones that don't give a fuck. It's the same today with all this social media crap.
>>
>>90821049
She becomes her mom

Now Macie I liked. I'm not a fan of tumblr and making people gay, but I got real heavy lesbian vibes coming off of her. I think Macie gets to college and figures some things out
>>
>>90823298
>maintain social status, often at the expense of personal happiness.
This is the thing, right here. Why the fuck do so many people live for the approval of others at their own expense? I've never understood that. If there is ever a choice between something that makes you happy and trying to impress a bunch of people you know are fickle, why on Earth choose them over you?? Emotional masochism.
>>
>>90823166

It might actually be FERPA (google is giving me conflicting results), but in either case the school has to keep it private.
>>
>>90819783

>Dodie and Macie actively collaborate with Courtney's bitch friends to break up Ginger and Darren by making it look like they're cheating on each other
>Darren ends up cheating on her anyway

Ginger, Courtney, Orion, Louis, Dr. Dave, and the little kids (Carl and his friends) were the only decent people in the show.
>>
>>90821347
>>90823166
No one is going to federally indict a 14 year old girl for violation of HIPPA, regarding an issue as trivial as head lice, especially not in the 1990s.

There are so many mitigating factors I don't know where to begin.
>>
>>90819783
Wait, did this actually happen in an episode?
>>
>>90823589
The school did keep it private. They weren't at fault. They did what was in their power to a reasonable degree to keep that information away from prying eyes and out of improper hands. The only way they could have done more was to lock it in a safe, but that would be ridiculous and unreasonable.
>>
>>90823640
>Courtney
>the rich blonde turned out to be the nicest person on the show
>>
>>90823756
And the one who ended the series in tears.
>>
File: 03.png (329KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
03.png
329KB, 1280x720px
>people will start to ironically watching this series just to see how terrible doddie is
>people will start to unironically think in doodie as a great character
>people will start to unironically love the series and consider it a masterpiece
>people will never get over the artstyle

still this series is becoming a cult classic, and i love it.

90s are back.
>>
File: sad-crying-cat.gif (931KB, 236x172px) Image search: [Google]
sad-crying-cat.gif
931KB, 236x172px
>>90823640
>tfw my ex's "best friend" set it up to make it look like she was cheating on me
>tfw I got so angry I told her I hated her and never wanted to see her again
>tfw I only now understand it was out of context stuff and her friend just thrived on that kind of drama
>tfw I still fucking miss her
>>
>>90823828
>2000-2006
>90s
>>
>>90823647
They throw people in jail for way less shit than stealing private citizens medical info
>>
>>90823968
Yeah. I was older when this was airing, not that I actually watched it. What would be its 90s equivalent? All I can think of are Doug, Clarissa Explains it All and Alex Mack for 90s kids SoL.

Speaking of, Alex Mack was cute as hell.
>>
>>90823533
It's kind of hard to explain. In a highschool setting, it's especially important to note that hormone driven teens let their feelings and vague ideas put their actions on autopilot. It's sometimes not a behavior with a lot of thought or logical reasoning behind it. People often cling to the notion, "If I succeed at X, then I will be happy." It's unfortunately often present in adults in various forms as well, but for highschoolers, X is often being popular. They don't connect that "i'm sacrificing the relationships that make me happy" or "i'm sacrificing the hobby that makes me happy" or whatever, in exchange for their goal, it's more like "once I'm successful, then I'll be happy and can go back to whatever I want, it can wait til then" or "i'll be so happy when I finally succeed, that other stuff won't matter." It seems really stupid when you actually recognize it, but again, these aren't conscious thoughts as much as vague reasonings at the back of the mind.

People can never be satisfied, they always have to strive for more than they have, and that's a process that is always encouraged by others in the hopes of moving everyone forward. It just unfortunately moves some people backwards instead when they can't get their priorities straight and pick shallow goals.
>>
>>90824103
Not with white suburban upper middle class schoolgirls, though. They're almost untouchable.
>>
>>90823736

I wouldn't consider it unreasonable to keep the file in a locked filing cabinet, but then I suppose that's for a civil jury to decide. It might also be necessary to prove that the students were harmed by the event, which would be difficult to say the least.
>>
>>90824270
Would Pepper Ann count? I never really watched it.
>>
>>90824103
There is no chance. It's actually kind of hilarious that anyone would think they'd put a 14 year old girl in handcuffs over that kind of prank. Is that really where we are now in this retarded outrage safe space culture? I do not believe it. The idea of that happening is just a skewed picture of reality you'd only find on the internet.
>>
>>90823647

Of course they wouldn't. But she still broke the law.
>>
>>90823968
fuck thought it was a bit older, only have memories of billy and mandy during the 00s.
>>
>>90824345
I also never watched it. But for some reason I remember the theme song really well.
>>
>>90820239
How old are you? It's like you never grew up in an era where kids were treated like kids when they messed up and people just let things go instead of suing for the slightest discomfort.
>>
>>90820898
>On the other hand, Dodie once talked Ginger into asking out her adult teacher on live television, so I'd say she's a bit worse overall
FUCKING WHAT
They went into that shit on this show? Goddamn, I thought they were just having small tier teen drama and what not.
>>
File: 1487662682719.png (765KB, 993x638px) Image search: [Google]
1487662682719.png
765KB, 993x638px
>>90823968
The 90s ended in 2006
>>
>>90824914
From the episode "Next Question"
>>
>>90824854
Even back in the 90s we'd hear tales of those soccer moms that would try to sue entire school districts because little Snookumz stubbed his/her toe on something, or got their precious little feelings hurt. Maybe it only seems worse now because we're older?
>>
>>90824930
I never really considered later Malcolm in the Middle or That 70s Show to be all that 90s.

You want real 90s? The Wonder Years, son. Or Fresh Prince.
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>90823967
>Ex my senior year is emotionally and physically abusive and cheats on me
>break up with her at the end of the year and date someone else
>Tries to friend me on FB
>deny that shit for years
>6 years after graduating HS have been working job at summer camp for 2 summers
>Ex decides to get a job there knowing I work there even though she has a longtime bf
>Gets there a few days before I do
>Everyone acting really weird towards me
>turns out she told everyone there about our old HS relationship
>I try to ignore her the whole summer
>go to music festival with people from job
>while drunk and seperated from everyone she tells me no one likes me and that I'm bad at my job
>I yell at her and tell her to stop trying to ruin my life
>she later tells everyone I yelled at her
>all the girls at camp think I'm an abusive asshole
>finish the summer
>in private she tells me that she is sorry for what she did
>few years later find out she is still talking about me even though she is married

Some people just want to see the world burn
>>
>>90823756
>>the rich blonde turned out to be the nicest person on the show

She was making fun of Ginger's grandmother dying when she was having dinner with Ginger's family
>>
>>90825270
Drown her.
>>
>>90821153

From far away I though that was Eric Andre
>>
>>90824810
It's hard to forget that theme song.
>>
File: As told by Ginger.jpg (31KB, 282x500px) Image search: [Google]
As told by Ginger.jpg
31KB, 282x500px
What the fuck was up with that series finale?

>Dr. Dave's mom tries to break up the wedding between him and Lois with an elaborate plan that involves drugging Lois and hiring some trailer trash to pretend to be Dave's ex-girlfriend to make it look like he was cheating on Lois

>The Blake and Courtney's dad got caught insider trading and ends up going to jail so the Griplings end up losing all their money

I mean what the fuck? Was any of that really necessary? Why?
>>
FRIZZY LIZZY
>>
>>90819783
Fuck this trigger fish looking bitch
>>
>>90826408
>>The Blake and Courtney's dad got caught insider trading and ends up going to jail so the Griplings end up losing all their money
And they move into Ginger's old lower-middle class house while Ginger moves to an upper-middle class suburb since her new stepdad is a rich doctor.

I think it was just supposed to be one last, sharp "things change" statement.
>>
>>90823647
Indict? No.

Suspend or expell? Oh hell yes they would. I had a friend who was expelled for far less.
>>
>>90825337
Social retardation, which is far less contemptible than actual malicious intent.

She was essentially an 8 year old in a teen's body.
>>
Ginger's dad appeared only two or three times but he had some interesting qualities. He lost his marriage and his children for whatever reason the divorce happened (although why there was no regular contact was never explained) and in late middle age he's living a sloppy bachelor's life without really anything to look forward to. Regardless of this, he is totally without bitterness and never makes his somewhat pathetic position in life anyone else's problem. Dr. Dave neurotically seemed to want the ex-husband's approval and the guy didn't even know why he was asking.

He facilitated one of the sharper bits of unexpected emotion when Ginger snuck off to see him and started talking about the shit with her friends that was getting her down and he had to ask who they were. Ginger had to realize that her dad isn't a part of her life regardless of how she feels about him.
>>
>>90826898
male or female?
>>
>>90826954
Male, but several girls were expelled over catfights.
>>
File: carl big chin.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
carl big chin.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>90826949
I know it's because of my own bitterness about a deadbeat dad but maaaaaan FUCK Ginger's dad. I was rooting for Carl when he was angry at his dad and wanted nothing to do with him. He had a chance to be part of Carl's life years ago and he blew it.
>>
>>90827162
Well, that's another way to look at it; maybe he's just a lazy shit. If his daughter sneaks to go see him he'll be nice to her but that's not really making any effort.
>>
>>90826408
I kinda have the feeling that was originally going to be a season finale and they had some big ideas for at least one other season after that, dealing partly with Courtney adjusting to lower class life and the Foutleys adjusting to Dave and Lois being married, and probably eventually Ginger and Darren getting back together after a lot of development. But they probably just didn't get renewed for another season, drummed up a little extra conflict than was originally planned so they could go out with a bit more of a bang, and did all the things they'd planned to do in the finale all along that they were ready to insert into any season finale in case they were cancelled.

I really love the timeskip to adult Ginger reading her biography because you can pretty much just shove that onto the end of just about any episode and satisfactorily end the series right there. It's so damn convenient but works for this show perfectly.
>>
>>90826898
I bet your friend didn't have a Mrs Bishop for a mom. I would let a kid get off the hook for some pretty big shit just to avoid dealing with the kind of crazy Mrs Bishop would have unleashed if one of her kids were expelled.
>>
This show had the best response to the death of actor; they worked it in completely straight at the end of a stunningly convenient plot they had done anyway; a fake-out character departure was changed into a real one by having the character suddenly die.
>>
>>90826946
She didn't even have a teen body. She was stuffing her bra.
>>
>>90826949
>why there was no regular contact was never explained

Maybe not directly, but I really got the vibe that Jonas chose for it to be that way, and then Lois didn't force anything on him. When Ginger invited him to a poetry reading or whatever it was, he just plain didn't show up, which Lois predicted would happen. And we have no real reason to believe he had some dramatic motivation for this, like it would be too painful or he was worried about rejection or anything. It really just seems like he didn't want to do those kinds of things. He got better than being completely absent later, but I really got the feeling he just wasn't big on being a close parent to Ginger or Carl, at least after the divorce.
>>
>>90820671
Boyfriend calls the bitch out
>>
>>90826752
And pushing Courtney to coming out.
>>
>>90825722

>someone once told me the grass is much greener on the other side
>well I paid a visit and it's possible I missed it
>it seemed different yet exactly the same

It really fits into the overarching "plot" of the series, where Ginger gets to hang out with all the cool, popular kids and finds out that school sucks for pretty much everyone. It's a really thoughtful exploration of the tired plot where a character becomes popular for some reason and learns that everyone popular is terrible and at the end of the episode she realizes she'd rather hang out with her old friends. Not everyone popular is terrible, and not all your friends are nice, but it's possible to get along with different groups. That's a radically different message than the usual cartoon tripe.
>>
>>90828580
Shame she gets stuck with the parasitic ones and the one who gave an honest shit about her feelings be she romantic inclined or not was written out.
>>
>>90823756
>Courtney not present in the time skip epilogue
What was even the point of that friendship?
>>
>>90829137
Nobody keeps in touch with everyone they knew in middle school. They weren't really even friends. Plus Courney's hardly in the show anymore when they go to high school.
>>
>>90823533
because the continued admiration of those people can provide other benefits that also make you happy and judging which of the two options provide you with more happiness in the long run is difficult
>>
>>90820082
Mabel is a decent person for the most part, Dodie is a massive bitch with almost no redeeming qualities.
>>
>>90829242
From an audience perspective, not showing Courtney post time skip felt like a cheat. I don't really care if adult Ginger fell out of touch with her, I as a viewer just really want to see her adult version and get a hint about where she ended up in the end like with all of the other characters in the scene. Especially after the end of the series leaves her in such a new place for her. I'd be fine if she wasn't present at the reading and they just showed her for a brief second in her regular life, maybe coincidentally next to an advertisement for the reading to tie things in. She may not have been as big a character by the end of the series, but she was really important in a lot of the beginning and probably a fan favorite.
>>
>>90827884
Good, fuck Dodie.
>>
>>90829600
In high school? Much less junior high? You'd have to be playing some serious 4D chess to glean long term benefit from those alignments.

But I mean I get it, connections are everything, school is a practice ground, but bullshitting and using people is not so hard that it takes 13+ years on and off to learn it. It makes me sad that there aren't more kids that eschew status to be purely self centered.

And learning how to give yourself value rather than constantly seek approval can be just as useful if not more so. Shit school doesn't want to teach you.
>>
>>90819946
It's a shit show full of shitty excuses for human beings. Lois is the only redeeming part.
>>
>>90829872
School hasn't been able to keep up with new technology which evolves at far too rapid a pace. The world of a highschool freshman is totally different by the time they're a senior.
>>
File: adult carl and hoodsey.jpg (15KB, 401x240px) Image search: [Google]
adult carl and hoodsey.jpg
15KB, 401x240px
Carl and Hoodsey were true bros.
>>
I would let dodie gargle my mayonnaise
>>
>>90825337
She didn't make fun. She had literally no idea how to react to something like that happening, let alone how fucking weird that lady was and how obvious it was that Carl wanted to snatch that gash. If anything her pretending to be sad shows she at least cared enough about Ginger to pretend.
>>
>>90822781
Is that Cree Summer in the second one?
>>
>SHE COURTNEY
>SHE COURTNEY
>>
>>90824914
Meh I don't think it's that big of a deal. It's a little unusual that it's a young girl asking an adult male out but as long as it doesn't go anywhere then it's fine. And on the other side young boys trying to get with their female teachers is pretty common.
>>
>>90836801
>It's a little unusual that it's a young girl asking an adult male out

It's pretty common for kids to not really understand the social and moral realities of why children shouldn't date adults.

It gets less common as they get older, but every elementary, middle and even high school is full of girls who want to marry the school's cutest male teacher or some celebrity hunk in his 30s.
>>
>>90836042
Yes, she voiced Courtney's friend who WAS a rich, popular bitch stereotype who hated Ginger for being a poor.
>>
File: ngbbs5429573e802a7.png (383KB, 678x483px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs5429573e802a7.png
383KB, 678x483px
>>90819783
WHO'S UP FOR A DEATH BATTLE!?!?!

WORST FRIEND GO!
>>
>>90823298
macie's parents were both child psychologists/therapists or something. aside from them accidentally neglecting her while being engrossed in their work (which they apologized for and rectified the situation) she had a pretty stable upbringing
>>
>>90823967
typical man
>>
>>90825270
>ex emotionally and physically abusive to me
>she

stopped reading there, youre bad at writing stories anon
>>
>>90840609
That was the only time the "Macie is actually pretty on-the-ball" thing kind of got any spotlight. When her parents were making up for their neglect Macie they treated her like a little kid and Macie was soaking in it. Ginger agonized over whether to tell her she was acting like a freak but she turned out to just be enjoying the attention and knew when to dial it down.
>>
>>90821347
>Lock Her Up! Lock Her Up!
>>
>>90822850
>Ginger and her "opposite sex bestie/love interest" drifted apart because he became handsome and athletically talented and she was a pompous nerd and insulted his new interest in football.
Fuck, really? All I remember was seeing him travel out to some camp to confess his feeling or whatever. Did she really fuck it up between them?
>>
>>90842844
Ginger was a professional fuckup. Anything the show gave her on a silver platter was ruined by her, dodie, or the black bitch.
>>
>>90842844
She assumed he couldn't REALLY like football because sports are obviously for big idiots, shitting on the sense of accomplishment and the friends he had found with the football team.
>>
>>90840919
What are you saying anon? If youre implying that women can't be abusive them I'm afraid to tell you that youre objectively wrong
>>
>>90840059
The condition for winning is which one can drive their best friend to suicide first
>>
>>90846623
Dodie would win. Ginger doesn't have Suga Momma to make everything etter.
>>
Dodies mom was far worse
>>
>>90819783
Klasky-Csupo is the worst style of all, isn't it? As much as everyone complains about CalArts, CalArts doesn't make me want to vomit.
>>
>>90849777
trips confirm
>>
>>90849777
At least their animation was good. CalArts looks like shit and moves like shit.
>>
Why do their mouths hang so low
>>
>>90851422
To reach the dicks easier.
>>
Reboot where Ginger realizes what a shit person Dodie is and ditches her for Courtney, then grow out of being best friends with Macie and hangs out with funeral home girl as third party member.
>>
>>90849777
Yes, their designs were fucking atrocious. The chin-mouth was a mistake. Original Rugrats worked okay with that style, it had its own unique sort of charm, but outside of that it just didn't work. It was just unappealing shit. Rugrats was the only show where it felt natural.

Well no, Ahhh Real Monsters was a decent use of their style as well, I suppose.
>>
>>90819783
If this show was remade today with an actually attractive art style it'd be super popular. It did a lot of things right and had pretty heavy (for its time) homoerotic subtext going on with the Courtney and to an only slightly lesser extent Blake.
>>
>>90851552

As a kid I'd do something else when Wild Thornberries was on because the style was so ugly to me.
>>
>>90843620
To be fair, I imagine a lot of teens would think that until they experience otherwise.
>>
>>90824930

That '70s Show was long since dead by that point; it died when Donna went blonde.
>>
>>90819984

is she as bad as dijonay from proud family? as in friends that will tear you down for their own good?
>>
>>90823828
This series WAS a cult classic on /co/ before. I remember there were like 20 people simul-watching it in these threads. People would all started at roughly the same time, would report where they were up to over the next few days and discuss the show.
The threads were consistent for ages and then dropped off as the buzz died.

This ain't anything new, the cycle is just repeating again, slightly different this time, as usual.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.