[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so let's say you had a gun to your head and the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: DC-Marvel.jpg (326KB, 1140x600px) Image search: [Google]
DC-Marvel.jpg
326KB, 1140x600px
Ok, so let's say you had a gun to your head and the only way to live is to choose one and banish the other from your life forever, which one would you pick to stick with?
>>
I would shoot OP.
>>
>>90819311
>one company makes nothing but great things great shows great comics great cartoons great movies great video games hell even great music
>the other is a pile of shit that hasn't had anything near mediocre in the 100 or so years they've existed
boy what a tough choice
>>
>>90819311
Marvel, because Spider-Man is my homeboy.
>>
>>90819311
I'd pick marvel, solely because I've read more marvel, and this choice would leave me with a greater potential number of new stories to read.
I don't have a favorite though, I'm more about the creative team than the company.
>>
>>90819311
>All of the people who will choose for more ms america, squirrel girl and hellcat
Kek
>>
>>90819311
Marvel has a better track record.
Even though DC is better now, it's only a matter of time until Marvel comes back to form.
>>
Marvel, I grew up with them and they have a number of characters that I care about, sure I'll be saddened by the loss of Starfire, Larfleeze, Cass and a few others from my favorite DC characters, but ultimately nothing of real personal value would be lost for me, and the DCU can always be rebuilt by Franklin
>>
>>90819564
>Marvel
>Better track record

Just be honest and admit you've read more Marvel than DC like the others are.
>>
>>90819311

Marvel has always been shit, with the exception of a few X-men comics.
>>
The only thing that we'd lose from DC that would be worth keeping is Virtigo
>>
File: listless and lethargic.gif (41KB, 315x362px) Image search: [Google]
listless and lethargic.gif
41KB, 315x362px
>>90819311
>it's a MUH CONSOLE WARS thread
Gee, I guess I must be on /co/ on a day ending in "y."
>>
File: clark.jpg (38KB, 340x336px) Image search: [Google]
clark.jpg
38KB, 340x336px
>>90819731
>Virtigo
http://www.cbr.com/dc-comics-restructuring-vertigo-imprint-announces-shelly-bonds-departure/
>>
>>90819311
Very easy choice for me, Dc
>>
>>90819311
DC obviously.

Remember the time, some years ago, when /co/ would make fun out of company wars? What the fuck happened?
>>
>it's a /co/ tries hard to be tryhard contrarians thread
oh man, marlel, amirite lol
>>
>>90820042
/co/ has always favored DC. That's why we're more sensitive to its failures.
>>
>>90819934
Underaged from /tv/ moved in.
>>
>>90819311
DC. I'll miss Spiderman, but I grew up with Supes, Bats, Wondy, and Flash.
>>
>>90819311
>DD is being written by Soule
Farewell, Marvel.
>>
>>90820079
>That's why we're more sensitive to its failures.
"Turn a blind eye towards it's failures" is more like it.
>>
Letting Marlel die would be an act of mercy at this point
>>
>>90819311
Banish Marvel. The art sucks ass now and the stories are even worse. The only things I would miss from them at this point is Deadpool and a few of his supporting cast.
>>
>>90819396
I don't think marvels been around for 100 years?
>>
>>90819311
I've already practically purged Marvel from my life. All I read these days is DC, Judge Dredd, and arty stuff.
>>
>>90819396
This is good bait.
>>
>>90819408
Same but reverse for me because of Batman.
>>
>>90819934
Live-action comic movies and TV.

Seriously, that shit has poisoned this place.
>>
>>90819646
Actually, I edge out to DC.
>Golden Age
DC
>Silver Age
Marvel
>Bronze Age
DC
>Dark Age
Even, with slight edge to Marvel
>2000's
Marvel by far
>2010
DC, surprisingly
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.