[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a point in SJ where Aku acts horrifyingly evil and isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: aku bed time story.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
aku bed time story.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
Is there a point in SJ where Aku acts horrifyingly evil and isn't being funny or lovable?
>>
Like the beginning really, both in season and origins episodes.
>>
File: 1466015232507.jpg (25KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1466015232507.jpg
25KB, 350x263px
>>90808812

He crucified doggos.
>>
>>90808812
The fight in the cemetery.
>>
Uhhhh... Well, when he powered the Ultra Bots, he ordered the slaughter of the entirety of Exdor's home city.
>>
>>90808812
Lava Monster episode
>>
The entirety of The Birth of Evil.
>>
>>90808812
BEEF JERKEY
>>
>>90808867
how the fuck does Aku do shit like this and still have the standards to not hurt kids
>>
>>90808996
Sapient dogs are just the same as humans or any intelligent life form, kids are still below that level.
>>
>>90808996
he's a cunt
>>
In Birth of Evil he literally slowly kills the world with his spear-like trees of unspeakable evil before the emperor uses the poison and accidentally transforms the unspeakable evil into a person. He also kills all emperor's warriors who ride to stop him. He also kills an unspecified amount of people when he attacks weeb kingdom twice.
>>
>>90808996
He didnt want them dead, just for them to fear him. They are the next generation of slaves after all
>>
>>90808996
Traumatised kids won't grow up to be useful.
He enjoys meaningless suffering but he wants to keep his empire oiled up and ticking I guess.
>>
When he wanted to slave the moths and just kills notC3PO
>>
2nd episode
>Steals the water from an alien homeworld, possibly to replenish Earths resources given how much Aku pollutes/corrupts the planet
>What remains of that alien race come to Earth, begging for a home
>Aku tortures the young one that steps out of line
>The race now has to build pointless effigies in his likeness every month
>>
>sends a group of robot assassins to kill their creator's village
>sends the same group of robot assassins to kill a lot of people and robots (remember, some robots are obviously sentient in-universe) just to lure jack out of hiding
>literally kills the universe by existing in birth of evil
I mean, his presentation can be goofy at times, but nobody has any illusions about his end goals and methods.
>>
>>90808867
It feels like the background artist got lazy there, they're just pasted randomly.
>>
>>90809077
You forgot
>literally chains the emperor to one of the trees to witness him destroy his home citt
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.