[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I rewatched all of Samurai Jack and wrote down all of the times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: People Jack Killed.png (555KB, 1208x297px) Image search: [Google]
People Jack Killed.png
555KB, 1208x297px
I rewatched all of Samurai Jack and wrote down all of the times Jack found a way to go back in time and fucked it up. My question is this: if he finds ways this often, how did he fail to find one in the fifty years between seasons 4 and 5?
>Episode V: A spaceship escape pod can send Jack in time, but he gives it up to destroy enemy robots to save the scientists.
>Episode VI: Jack and Ikra find the super magical jewel that can send him back in time, but she's really Aku and destroys the jewel.
>Episode VII: Jack finds a well that can grant wishes, but curses them to be ironic and evil, so he destroys the well.
>Episode IX: Jack hears about a time machine, but it turns out be fake.
>Episode XIV: Jack finds a time portal, but Aku steals it.
>Episode XV: Jack hears about a magical wish-granting wyrm, but it turns out to be a lie. He also hears about a wish-granting fairy, but he has to use the wish for something else.
>Episode XXXI: Jack asks Ra for the location of a time portal, but Ra doesn't help.
>Episode XXXII: Jack finds a time portal, but the Blue Guardian stops him from using it.
>Episode XXXIII: Jack finds a magic crystal that can return him to the past, but a giant blue bear eats it.
>Episode XXXIV: Jack learns about divine gems that can send him back in time, but even at the end of the episode when he has one left it never gets used.
>Episode XXXVI: Jack learns about a magic portal on a mountain, but he gives it up to save two friends.
>Episode XXXIX: Jack finds a magic diamond and competes with a thief for it, but it's destroyed at the end of the episode.
>Episode XXXXIII: Jack finds a magic portal, but he's corrupted by Aku and destroys it.
>>
>>90806540
Did he really kill the bounty hunters? It doesn't seem like they died after their fight with him.
>>
>>90806540
>filename

My guess is after getting screwed out of it so many times, he continues to slowly lose hope, hence future jack.
>>
It's part of his character. His biggest flaw is that we will always help other people before he helps himself.
>>
He hasn't failed to find one, he said Aku destroyed them all.
>Oh another way back
>FOOLISH SAMURAI
>>
C'mon guys, the whole schtick of the show is that he doesn't get to go back to the past until the end. If he got back to the past, we wouldn't have a show.
>>
>>90806579
Nope
Genndy said Jack has never killed an organic being
He's only killed robots so far, so either the bounty hunters were robots or they didn't die
>>
>>90811087
He very blatantly killed the viking. Jack straight up bows his head is sadness and then he goes to valhalla.
>>
>>90808249
I'm honestly surprised people forget this.
When Jack finds the gem in the desert, Aku tells him he had a dream, a premonition bla bla bla.

Aku's mystical powers allow him to see into the future, IN HIS SLEEP. Especially when it's a matter of life or death. So coupled with Aku's vast reach and resources and power, unless Jack stays on his ass 24/7 Aku can and likely will always beat him to the chase barring the two of them get into it and Aku is bested.

With Jack losing the sword sometime ago that last part became a lot less likely to happen.
>>
>>90808192
He's a fucking idiot
How many people would he help by going back in time and stopping all this from happening?
But he decides to save two people instead?

Fucking logic dude.
>>
>>90813020
Seeing how you're not built for that Samurai life I can't expect a thoroughbred fuccboi such as yourself to understand.
>>
>>90813020
Causeality loop says fuck you you're wrong.
>>
>>90811087
He didn't say that. He laughed it off in an interview and said "oh yeah maybe they were robots or aliens or something". Like the latter would negate them being alive.
>>
>>90806540
I don't understand why in ep 5 he just doesn't go back anyway, since once he fixes everything he might end up causing them to not get born anyway.
>>
>>90811087
That's fucking bullshit

He blew Boris to fucking kingdom come and slashed up everyone else
>>
>>90806540
>Episode IX: Jack hears about a time machine, but it turns out be fake.
Explain how this is Jack fucking up a way to go back home.
>>
>>90813273
>blew Boris to fucking kingdom come
>you can clearly see him still in one piece at the end
Why must you lie, anon?
>>
>>90813426
To be fair, the concussive shock from that explosion should have turned his insides to putty.
>>
bump bump bump :) :)) :)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.