[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To be honest this kid is a piece of shit for still not liking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 16

File: Gordy-0.png (1MB, 1192x890px) Image search: [Google]
Gordy-0.png
1MB, 1192x890px
To be honest this kid is a piece of shit for still not liking TJ after all the cool shit TJ did for him. I was mad when I first saw the episode as a kid, and it still pisses me off today

General "/co/-related stuff that pisses you off" I guess.
>>
It bothered me that some no-name kid became the next king instead of Lawson. Seriously, name another 5th grader.
>>
>>90804270
You getting mad proved you have the maturity and social graces of a small child.

You still being mad proves you are either social stunted or autistic.

The fucking moral of that episode is that people aren't obligated to fawn over you because you do things for them, and that nobody/nothing is universally liked. We all have different tastes and not every single person you meet wants to be your friend.
>>
>>90804270
>The entire world isn't going to like you
Such is life. Everyone comes across things that they naturally dislike, no matter how much said thing tries to appeal to you
>>
>>90804357
>Lawson as King of the Playground

I'd rather have fucking Randall, at least he knew how to delegate. The only time Lawson was ever good was when he turned into Tom Berenger in Platoon in the Picture Day episode.
>>
>>90804270
he was racist
>>
>>90804638
Maybe because in real life there are very few situations in which authority will let you get away with beating someone up
>>
>>90804604
>Why don't you like me?!
>Because you're a cracker!
That would have been a very different and very interesting episode.
>>
>>90804456
>The fucking moral of that episode is that people aren't obligated to fawn over you because you do things for them
If someone's busting their ass to appeal to you, the least you can do is play it off.
>>
>>90804270
Just because T.J checks his privilege doesnt mean that Gordy or we are supposed to respect him.
>>
>>90804811
Ah, the "Nice Guy" mentality.

"Come on, I paid for dinner, I listened to you talk about stuff I didn't care about, the least you could do is let me fuck you."
>>
File: tourist-kid-a-goofy-movie-71.2.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
tourist-kid-a-goofy-movie-71.2.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
>You will never be able to travel to Goofy's dimension and beat the ever-living shit out of this kid with your bare fists
>>
Not particularly /co/-related, but the arbitrary moral compass in cop dramas triggers the hell out of me.

I always flash back to "Cold Case", where they let a lawyer in his late 30's who shot his sister's rapist walk completely unscathed but arrest an 70-year-old war veteran who mercy-killed his lobotomized girlfriend when they were both 15.

Fucking assholes.
>>
>>90804884
this is kind of true. a girl isn't obligated to fuck a guy she doesn't like, but don't get shocked when guys dislike you after they put the effort in and there is no give and take.
>>
File: 1489288788515.png (191KB, 534x306px) Image search: [Google]
1489288788515.png
191KB, 534x306px
>>90804456
>>90804829
>>90804884

>>/tumblr/ nigga
or alternatively
>>/reddit/
>>
>>90805504
That's not give an take that's one side trying to get laid
>>
File: BudPNG.png (88KB, 476x342px) Image search: [Google]
BudPNG.png
88KB, 476x342px
Let me ask, /co/.

Do you personally have anything against the idea of spanking or physically punishing children?
>>
>>90805504
>>90805524
Remember, the kid never asked for TJ to try and win him over.

Also, imagine if your neighbor really wanted to fuck you. He's annoying and off-putting bald, sweaty guy, but he keeps buying expensive gifts for you (usually shit you have no use for) and trying to cook meals (always ethnic food you've never heard of that smells like vomit) even though you don't like him. One day he knocks on your door and angrily demands you let him fuck you in the ass for everything he's done for you. Remember, you're a dude in this scenario with, I'll assume, no desire to ride this fellow.

Are you in the wrong for telling him to get lost?
>>
>>90805588
I don't think it should be a go-to punishment, and if it's going to be done the adult needs to explain why.

>tfw my aunt just wanted to prove she was a big shot and spanked me and my sister because we were "playing too loud"
>>
File: Bendy.png (380KB, 707x533px) Image search: [Google]
Bendy.png
380KB, 707x533px
>>90804270
i dont like him
>>
>>90805623
Really you should've been open about this from the start. Why did you let it escalate to that point instead of awkwardly avoiding saying anything while he did all that weird shit?
>>
>>90804884
That used to be how things worked, we had a major sea-change in society that was at odds with our nature that was established for hundreds of years. Not saying its right, but there's a reason that mentality exists.
>>
>>90805588
So long was the beating isn't overboard, is deserved and avoids the face followed by an explanation.
>>
>Posts about punching assholes got deleted
So it's wrong to even punch Bendy? >>90805686 Would an imaginary fist punching Bendy be ok?

Has there ever been a moment in /co/ where a asshole got beaten up? All I can think about is that shitty Family Guy episode where Quagmire's sister was being abused and killed I think.
>>
>>90804811
Being nice solely to make someone like you and assuage your ego is kind of phony desu.
>>
>>90804270
Didn't Mr Enter "review" this?
>>
File: dead.png (375KB, 957x657px) Image search: [Google]
dead.png
375KB, 957x657px
I felt so fucking bad for him
>>
>>90805623

Nigga it's a fucking cartoon about kids playing at recess, chill the fuck out.
>>
>>90806140
I'm not mad about it, I'm defending the kid.

I'm mad that other people are mad about it.

...that sounds a lot more pathetic than I had initially realized.
>>
>>90805686
WHAT WAS THE POINT

No seriously, I don't understand how the meeting for this episode

"How do you want your prankster character who frames Bloo and the others and gets away with it senpai?"
"JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP"
>>
>>90805623
This is top detailed
Anon are you okay?
>>
File: I'm_with_the_dummy.jpg (38KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
I'm_with_the_dummy.jpg
38KB, 400x300px
>>
>>90805686
What I hated about the Bendy episode was not Bendy getting away with everything, but Frankie being the biggest cunt ever.
>>
>>90806275
Nah, just overly creative when it comes to hypotheticals. I'm a failed writer, so it sorta bleeds out sometimes.
>>
File: MindyButtons.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
MindyButtons.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
Any Animaniacs cartoon featuring these two

>Shit parents
>Buttons literally saves kids life over and over
>BAD DOG
>>
>>90804456
Im sorry what?
After all the stuff TJ why wouldn't any rational person like him? He doesn't have to suck his dick, but it should have definitely changed his opinion of him for the better.
>>
>>90806837
Because MJ is being a fucking idiot trying to get everyone to like him for all the wrong reasons
>>
>>90806768
To be fair the kid's a fucking retard too
>>
File: cos_mj_casual.jpg (75KB, 228x325px) Image search: [Google]
cos_mj_casual.jpg
75KB, 228x325px
>>90807014
I know, right? What a slut.
>>
>>90807116
The biggest
>>
>>90805623
I think the main difference here is that TJ wasn't really asking for anything in return, other than the kid showing him some basic courtesy. Meanwhile, the kid kept taking TJ's gifts and going "nope, I still don't like you" immediately afterward. That's just kind of a dick move.
>>
>>90805572
yes, giving in order to receive

give and take
>>
>>90805588
Positive punishment contingencies in general have a number of unpleasant side effects that tend to outweigh the benefits.
>>
>>90806023
HE JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHERE THE BUS STOP WAS
>>
>>90805572
That's how courtship works, mate. It's a matter of convincing whoever you're going after that you're worth fucking. Sometimes you can get by with your looks, other times you need a nice dinner to push yourself over the threshold. The issue usually comes from worthless guys who think that a dinner alone is enough to make up for their shortcomings.
>>
>>90806837
>He doesn't have to suck his dick
Oh yes he does. And it will be quite teeeeendeeeeer.
>>
>>90807543
>other than the kid showing him some basic courtesy
The kid was never really discourteous to him, though. He was never a dick to TJ and didn't go out of his way to tell TJ he didn't like him. Just turned out there was a kid that didn't really like him, and TJ couldn't handle that.
>>
>>90807543
That illustrates the point, though. TJ could've just shrugged and said "oh well" but instead tried to bribe him into liking him and the point is that you can't just make people like you.
>>
File: DC_DCN52_logo.png (13KB, 431x247px) Image search: [Google]
DC_DCN52_logo.png
13KB, 431x247px
>>90804270
>General "/co/-related stuff that pisses you off" I guess.
Pic related.
>>
>>90806019
Yep.
>>
>>90807105
But the problem was the dog was blamed for everything, it got old fast.
>>
>>90806837
Being nice doesn't create bonds, nobody is obligated to like you for the sole fact you're not a dick.
>>
File: photo.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>>90807014
FUCK
>>
>>90806383
Holy shit, fuck Patrick so much.
>>
>>90805588
I believe that spanking or physical punishment should be the last option, and it should never be done in anger, or without some explanation. But honestly, I feel, deep down, that if you have to resort to physical pain to teach your kid something, you might have done something wrong yourself as a parent.
>>
File: Bloo.png (4KB, 308x597px) Image search: [Google]
Bloo.png
4KB, 308x597px
>>90805686
Bloo was just as bad. Bloo would have been a fine character if he was just kind of grating and a bit annoying, but still a bro to the end, instead they made him a completely unlikable asshole who usually got away with being an asshole and made you wonder why Mac would ever want a friend like that
>>
File: Jerry_Mouse.png (18KB, 202x264px) Image search: [Google]
Jerry_Mouse.png
18KB, 202x264px
Everything about this little shit head.
>>
>>90807014
>>90808914
Okay but what exactly did TJ do to make that little nigger boy hate him any way?
At the end of the episode, he doesn't even give a reasonable explanation.
He just goes "lol I just don't like you"
Completely ridiculous.
>>
>>90808914
Not talking about creating bonds.
You don't have to be bonded with someone if they do some nice shit for you.
It just something like, "wow I was wrong about him" kind of thing
>>
>>90809799
He didn't hate him. He just didn't like him.
>>
>>90809829
What was there to be wrong about? The kid wasn't talking shit about TJ. He just didn't like him.
>>
>>90809899
This.

"what, you don't instantly like me? but-but... but look at all this cool stuff I can do!"
-"that's great and all, but I don't really-"
"and everyone else likes me!"
-"sure, great. but I don't care."
"but everyone likes me! look, I'm gonna go do another cool thing!"

And it repeats across the episode. The kid is never cruel, never mean-spirited, but simply doesn't give a fuck about TJ. TJ cannot stand this and takes him on a grand tour across the school showing off and trying to buy the kid's affection.
>>
>>90809799
>>90809829
>reasonable
You're looking for a rational explanation when there is none.
>>
>>90810048

Not liking something is very vague. It is like getting a handjob and saying "meh".

Or hating disney movies because it is overrated
>>
Quick question for everybody who hasn't figured out why the black kid didn't like or hate TJ.

Do you all hate or love Nina Gold?
>>
>>90805524
or an alternate alternative
>>>/reddit.com/r/tumblr
>>
>>90810183
That's the thing though, you're acting as if the kid was actively harming TJ somehow, or going out of his way to badmouth TJ in front of others. He didn't care. He wasn't going around announcing that he didn't like TJ, but when asked, he was honest. You're basically getting mad because the kid couldn't be bribed.
>>
>>90810433
Should I know who that is?
>>
>>90810709
I wasn't thinking that.

I thinking that he should to be more honest. Or "hey man, i will not like you even if you give me gifts".
>>
>>90804884
Not even remotely related. That's someone trying to get something other than an opinion out of another person. TJ just wanted the kid to think he was okay. Probably not even a good person, just okay.
>>
>>90804270
>little boy with thigh-highs
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>90810849
He was nothing but a little tease
>>
>>90810833
>I did this for you, therefore I deserve that
>>
File: 1451964534331.png (319KB, 633x692px) Image search: [Google]
1451964534331.png
319KB, 633x692px
for all you faggots defending this episode, i'm sorry, but you're just as stupid asd the niggas defending tj. the episode is stupid af cause no one likes this exist in real life, like who the fuck just doesn't like someone they've never met before, i mean, i see niggas in real life i wouldn't hang with, but i'd never be like "i don't LIKE you nigga."

like wtf kind of shit is that, it's ridcoulous
>>
>>90810999
>the episode is stupid af cause no one likes this exist in real life
Welcome to cartoons
>>
>>90810999
I don't like you, so explain that.
>>
>>90810773
The point of the episode was for TJ to get over himself and accept you can't please everyone. Even if the kid outright said he wouldn't like him if TJ gave him stuff, it's most likely that TJ would try other ways to gain his favor.

The kid wasn't in the wrong, TJ was. He didn't read the mood and just kept pushing his issue like an autist
>>
>>90810999
>faggots
>niggas
>niggas
>nigga
Trying way too hard
>>
>>90804456
Everyones entitled to their own preferences, but one's preferences can still be fucking shit.
>>
File: 1448575592314.png (81KB, 220x233px) Image search: [Google]
1448575592314.png
81KB, 220x233px
>>90811062
i don't understand what you mean, i just use nigga alot, it's a habit
>>
>>90811060

Taking advantage of the situation is wrong anon.
>>
>>90811174
Unfortunately, not everyone cares about that. Most people will take advantage of a situation if it suits them.

TJ was too caught up in his own ego to able to accept someone disliking him and he got burned. It's a good lesson
>>
>>90811062
Get a load of this nigger-faggot.
>>
File: 1447913062845.jpg (15KB, 269x253px) Image search: [Google]
1447913062845.jpg
15KB, 269x253px
>>90811280
no it's not
it teaches kids that it's okay to not like anyone even if they try being friendly with you
it's antisocial behavior and dumb af anon
>>
They're kids.
Of course some kid isn't going to like another for really no real reason. And TJ being the kind of kid he is going to take offense to this.
Neither one of them is inherently wrong in this situation, they're just being kids.
>>
>>90811515
>it teaches kids that it's okay to not like anyone even if they try being friendly with you
You can't force anyone to like anything, dude. Not sure how you made it to adulthood without understanding this.
>>
>>90811515
People aren't perfect. Even in cartoons they often make bad decisions and not every episode needs to ne a parable about perfect morality.
>>
>>90811062
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>90810999
> the episode is stupid af cause no one likes this exist in real life, like who the fuck just doesn't like someone they've never met before

I struggle to believe you've never run into anyone like that.
>>
>>90804811
No, dumbass. You don't owe anyone for shit they do for you without you asking. Imagine if some annoying fuck you hate hanging around with mows your lawn every day. You probably don't even give enough of a shit that it stays unmowed for a day but he persists. Then at the end of the month he demands you hang out with him for a week as payment. Is he in the right? Fuck no. People aren't friendship slots that "pay out" if you put enough coins in.
>>
>>90804270
There was a Weekenders episode with this exact same premise that I think did it a little better, only because I remember Tino being more of a little shit when he couldn't deal with someone not liking him.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.