[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flash / Supergirl: Joe West, Martin Stein to Play Gay Couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

At long last, “The Flash” and “Supergirl” will offer Broadway stars Jesse L. Martin and Victor Garber an opportunity to sing together — but that’s not all. In the musical crossover episode between the two DCTV shows, the two actors will take on new roles, one as a mobster and the other as his partner. According to TVLine, who was able to preview the crossover episode, Martin and Garber will play the fathers of Candice Patton’s character Millie.

>“That’s one of the cool things about [‘The Flash’] — just when you think you’ve settled into the character that you’d originally been given, all of a sudden they find a way to give you something else to do,” Martin said of his upcoming musical role.

http://www.cbr.com/the-flash-supergirl-musical-crossover-joe-west-martin-stein-gay-fathers

ARE YA READY FOR THE MUSICAL?
>>
>>90801400
Does the pope shit in the woods?
>>
>>90801400
This looks so bad.
>>
>>90801400
Reminder that the musical parts are a dream sequence/hallucination

Yeah, cause fuck you all who wanted this since Season 1.
>>
File: singing-lynda-carter-0530-400.jpg (190KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
singing-lynda-carter-0530-400.jpg
190KB, 350x450px
>the musical is set in a 40s club

it was the perfect opportunity to get the president as well
bummer
>>
>>90801642
I AM THE LEMON
>>
glad this is filler so I can skip this

thought i was done with the gays after the cops fag died
>>
TV is just for girls and homos and homogirls.
>>
>>90801400
I, too, saw Rent.
>>
>>90801642
hell no he has a solid gold shitter in the Vatican.
>>
>>90803132
So I guess you don't watch Arrow then considering half his new team is gay.
>>
alright, just in time for /co/'s new subsection of Heathers animatic fans
>>
>>90801400
They will get ALL THE POINTS if they make Stein the lead mobster
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.