[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>so they went back to Planet P >TO KILL THE WHOLE FUC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: EBkrF.jpg (84KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
EBkrF.jpg
84KB, 640x480px
>so they went back to Planet P

>TO KILL THE WHOLE FUCKIN' RACE!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-97DMohl6o
>>
>>90800266

I was actually surprised that this was a good show

I mean characters actually died in this series

And the dact they introduced another race of aliens was cool
>>
>>90800329
>supporting Skinnies

Fuck you bro
>>
Damn show ended too soon. TOO SOON!!! There were three more episodes to finish the fight, AND THEY LEAVE US HANGING!!!
>>
>>90800538
Skinnies represent friendly third worlders
>>
>>90800633
>friendly third worlders

calais-fag pls
>>
File: T'Phai.jpg (120KB, 640x480px)
T'Phai.jpg
120KB, 640x480px
u mad humanoid brethren?
>>
File: 1413899450019.webm (1MB, 554x420px) Image search: [Google]
1413899450019.webm
1MB, 554x420px
>tfw you will never nuke bugs.
>>
>>90800753
>PG?
>never heard of it
>lets just keep committing genocide and telling kids that we're the good guys
>>
>>90800266

Liked the series a lot. Bit repetitive, but it was better than expected.
>>
>>90800266
>EXTERMINATE THE WHOLE FUCKIN PLACE
>>
>>90800665
"Friendly" as in local elites we support to dominate the poor locals so they can't be commies
>>
File: 1413891411216.webm (457KB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
1413891411216.webm
457KB, 352x288px
>>90800805
>genocide
Pest control.
>>
>>90800266
I will never forgive my younger self for not watching this series.

Parent's slipped up and let me watch the movie as a kid, watched one episode of the show, and turned it off cause there was no gore or boobs...
>>
Watched a bunch of episodes of this recently, I love the little mistakes in the animations.
>>
>>90800266
I honestly want to see the Terran Federation lose this war. It would be tragic, sick and fucked up and above all, it would piss off the fans and the idiots that write HFY fanfics (the worst fucking kind).
>>
>>90803238

>i want to see genocide and the end of the human race because i don't like a few jingoistic idiots

commie
>>
>>90803276
Yes, that's exactly what I want. I want to see the delicious tears of those patriots as their species burns into less than nothing.
>>
>>90800329
>And the dact they introduced another race of aliens was cool

Umm, you do realize it was based on a book, right?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.