[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kids' cartoon >they're not allowed to use the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>kids' cartoon
>they're not allowed to use the word "kill" or "die"
>people still die

>They're not allowed to show real guns with real bullets
>equally deadly laser guns are fair game
>>
I feel like these days it's much more common for cartoons to say kill/die and have real guns than the opposite, past few years really let them get away with more.

It's to the point that I can't really think of a recent cartoon that actually does do these things. I guess Voltron has laser guns that are never really effective but that's it.
>>
>>90785816
>GO!
>KILL the samura!
It felt so satisfying to not here characters say "destroy" for once.
>>
>>90786138
Well, the show had regular use of die, death, etc. It also had guns that shot bullets and occasional smoking
>>
>>90785816
I here kill and die all the time in kids cartoons
>>
This is an outdated meme. The last show I remember avoiding it was ATLA and that was 10 years ago.

Everyone fucking died in Batman: The Brave and the Bold, for example.
>>
>>90786394
>That episode where the Joker gained reality-bending powers and used them to kill Batman over and over.
>>
>>90786394
Bwanna beast was truly the greatest of heroes. Don't even know if he's dead in comics, but after watching the show, i want him all in vixen.
>>
>that time in Avatar season 1 when a guy got shot with an arrow on-screen
>>
>>90785816
>Realistic-looking guns that shoot lasers

This one always gets me. It's teaching kids that guns aren't really deadly weapons of war, they just shoot harmless lasers!
>>
>>90785816
>Spider-man is not allowed to punch anyone
>>
>Leo and Raph can never hit anything with their bladed weapons
>but kicks work all the time
>>
>>90785816
>can't say kill
>centuries of civil war producing enough corpses to forge a planet-killing gestalt entity from the shards is fair game
>>
>>90785816
>Not allowed to kill because morality
>Subjects villain to a Fate Worse Than Death instead.
>>
File: tumblr_nnhzjeJcPY1s0sx7io8_540.jpg (71KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnhzjeJcPY1s0sx7io8_540.jpg
71KB, 540x360px
>>90785816
>Steven Universe is constantly talking about death, killing, war
>One of the songs talks about death as a positive, natural part of life
>No one actually fucking dies
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.