[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Watch Shadow of the Bat >Batman goes to Jim's house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot (293).png (941KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (293).png
941KB, 1920x1080px
>Watch Shadow of the Bat
>Batman goes to Jim's house to make sure Babs is Ok
>Realize that this is the start of a pedophilic relationship that gets her pregnant
Fuck you Timm.
>>
>pedophilic
>>
>>90784692
>pedophilic

I'm not sure understand the meaning of this word. Even if he were fuckin' her when she was underage, it wouldn't have been pedo. But in the Timmverse, both her and Dick were well into college when they put on tights.
>>
Isn't Bruce in his mid 30's or so?
>>
>>90784692
It really is the worst.
I'd rather him date his mother's skeleton.
>>
>still taking that shitty comic seriously that isn't even written by anyone from BTAS or Batman Beyond crew
Not canon, fuck off.
>>
File: 2facevhs.jpg (2MB, 1251x2238px) Image search: [Google]
2facevhs.jpg
2MB, 1251x2238px
>>90784692
I liked this episode as a kid

although in hindsight I'm kind of confused why the Two-Face vhs release had this 2 part episode instead of Two-Face's origin
>>
>>90785220
And yet the BTAS people made something even worse
>>
>>90784692

>pedophilic

If she is a teenager at the time, it would be ephebophilic, not pedophilic - and that is only if Batman has an exclusive attraction to mid-to-late adolescents, which I would doubt.

So it would creepy and possibly illegal depending on Barbara's age, but it would not be pedophilic.

You sick fuck.
>>
>>90784692
Timm just hates status quo relationships. It the reason why he didn't do Lois and Superman in TAS and made it look like Clark liked Lana more. Also made Supes get down and dirty with Lashina. Also look at Bruce and Selina. Timm didn't really like them either. I even remember hearing about him thinking about doing something with Catwoman and Nightwing. Also not to mention John Stewart and Hawkgirl. You also can actually see Timm get kinda triggered when they were talking about pairing WW with Supes. Whatever ship the public is expecting, he doesn't want to do it.
>>
She was an adult.
She has always been an adult, until recently.
I don't understand why this offends so many people. They both care for each other and are attracted to one another.
>>
>>90786817
>So it would creepy

I still don't understand who came up with the "liking nubile women at the peak of their fertility is creepy" meme or how they managed to get it catch on. 18 is an arbitrarily selected age.

>>90784692
>that gets her pregnant

When the fuck did that ever happen?
>>
>>90786980

It's more about how Bruce is around twice Barbara's age.
>>
>>90786889
>It the reason why he didn't do Lois and Superman in TAS and made it look like Clark liked Lana more

Nigga did he fuck! Lana was thirsty as shit for Clark but it was clear that Superman loved Lois
>>
>>90786889
Yeah, this, Timm likes to dynamite established pairings and insert his own pairings.

That's why I was so surprised to see him go with Green Arrow and Black Canary. I thought for sure it would be Ollie and Supergirl. There was real chemistry between them in JLU.
>>
>>90787019
>but it was clear that Superman loved Lois
By love do you really mean mildly interested? Because it comes off more like that. Lois was for sure love with Superman tho.
>>
>>90786889
No Bruce Timm just likes the old Batwoman whose entire character was "I want Batman's babies". He's just inserting his "not muh Batwoman" crap
>>
>>90786980
Pedo confirmed
>>
>>90784692
It's not pedophilia when a bat fucks a human.
>>
>>90786944
>She was an adult.
No she was a teenager.
>>
>>90787641
Wasn't she in college?
>>
It didn't help the relationship made very little sense.

They hardly saw each other enough to develop feelings or attraction.
>>
>>90787641
If she was a teenager, she was an adult teenager.
>>
>>90788289

Seriously, it's a bad sign when this makes more sense (considering how messed-up Batman is and how wild Selena is). It's actually less of a stretch.
>>
>>90788324
b-b-b-but muh timm ship!
>>
File: 1487157799895.jpg (46KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
1487157799895.jpg
46KB, 560x420px
>>90788289
It was lust on Babs side. which is understandable for a young woman to have. Why Bruce had feeling for Babs is pretty creepy. Some people say they grew closer because it was just them after what happened to Tim.
>>
>>90788441
>why Batman had feelings for an attractive young woman who is intelligent, caring and has a passion for fighting crime is creepy
explain this one to me
>>
>>90786889
>It the reason why he didn't do Lois and Superman in TAS

Did you watch the same series I did?
>>
>>90788572
They aren't even a thing in STAS. Watch it again. They barely even flirt with each other.
>>
Timm's had this weird fucking fixation on Bruce needing to fuck Babs, and I find myself wondering if there isn't some element of projection or wish-fulfillment involved. It's not that you couldn't make a story about the breakdown of the strange family dynamic the Batfamily was building because of Bruce's own issues, or an exploration of the possibility toxicity inherent in an arrangement like the Batfam (not saying it is, just that's a way you could write it), but that's not what's ever been going on with regards to this.

Timm just really wants Batman to fuck Batgirl.
>>
>>90786980
>18 is an arbitrarily selected age.
It's erring on the safe side of when girls are emotionally and mentally developed enough.
>>
>>90789204
>toxicity
you know how I know you're from tumblr?
>>
>>90784692
American pedophiles are like American education or American ideas of left and right , an example of how stupid can a country become.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.