[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since Duke refuses to go away how would you go about making him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: fddb75139619e79458abd3ca1eca4994.jpg (405KB, 740x1140px) Image search: [Google]
fddb75139619e79458abd3ca1eca4994.jpg
405KB, 740x1140px
Since Duke refuses to go away how would you go about making him a worthwhile character? Or at least not redundant in an already overstuffed Bat family?
>>
He tends to the Batcotton fields.
>>
>>90782872
Bat Kamen Rider
>>
>>90782872
Have him and Damien have a duel to the death. Hopefully both die.
>>
How about he moves to somewhere else?
>>
Turns out contact/ingestion of Duke's thick, salty jism allows Gotham Girl to tap into his semen's life force, allowing GG to access her powers for a limited time without draining her own life.
>>
Every new Robin gets nothing but hate. Give it time and /co/ will bitch about the next addition/change to Batman's family.
>>
Keep letting different writers try him over the next year and if none it works out then just harper row the character.
>>
>>90782872
five him a 4 or 5 years and bam! He takes the express bus to limbo.
>>
>>90782997

go to bed mark millar
>>
>>90782872
Give him a better costume than that tacticool shit.
>>
>>90782872
Move him to another city. Put him somewhere away from the Batfamily so he can do his own thing. At this point there's so many of them that it's a wonder Gotham has any crime at all.
>>
why does he need this

none of the other members of the extended batfam get this much flak just for existing and being underutilized
>>
>>90782872
>dick, jason, and damian off doing their own thing
>tim is busy being "dead"

Duke is just a fill in while the other Robins are busy with their own lives.
>>
>>90782872
I really don't care about Duke.

What I want to know is when DC will remove Snyder, King and Tynion off Batman and give us much needed new bloods? Because I really can't stand Batman books anymore.
>>
>>90782872
he's never going to succeed as a concept as long as his stories are relegated to back ups and he's fighting for page time with the 4 (now 3) Robins when he does appear in Batman mostly doing Alfred's job.

they finally got Tim out of the way, it's time to move Lark into the male lead in detective comics, just make the team Lark, Cass, Steph and Clay and add one more (Harper Row?) to be the wildcard. the bats can fuck off and Lark can be built up as the POV character new to the Batman world.
>>
>>90782872
have 'Lark' turn out to be a psuedo-Joker identity and have it that him filling that role satisfies whatever cosmic demand there is that Gotham must have a joker, meaning the real Joker can't come back until someone kills Lark
two weeks later DC realizes they've turned him into a Black & White Minstrel pastiche and enter panic mode
>>
Damian is now batboy. Duke is now his robin.
>>
>>90783383
How is King not new blood?
>>
Continue I am Robin, and replace him with Reiko was the main character.
>>
>>90785926
I wasn't counting King, but he isn't exactly a new blood either since he worked in Grayson.

Batman is in desperate need for someone new who has no connection to Snyder and actually cares about the character.
>>
>>90783326
Harper Row
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.