[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God what a crock. It's basically just cosplay bait for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: bombshells.jpg (771KB, 1800x1384px) Image search: [Google]
bombshells.jpg
771KB, 1800x1384px
God what a crock.
It's basically just cosplay bait for women who don't read comics and want to do alt-style outfits.
>>
And...? It's also for sweet merchandise.
>>
>>90774216
Bombshells is more than that OP it's also a HarleyXIvy containment book so they can tell actual stories with the characters elsewhere.
>>
File: cosplay.jpg (570KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cosplay.jpg
570KB, 1024x1024px
>>90774216
Nope.

The cosplay bait is the "action figure" line. The comic is just given a story to the characters.
>>
>>90774287
>so they can tell actual stories with the characters elsewhere.
Yeah. Thanks to that Harley's solo has been SOOOOO riveting.
>>
The bombshells/30's designs from that dead infinite crisis moba game by turbine were amazing. I'm glad they didn't just fade away totally.

All the designs from that game were really good, honestly.
>>
>>90774287
Guess it doesn't work 'cause Harley and Ivy hadn't had a good story in years
>>
>>90774216
It was already cosplay bait when the comic became a thing.
It's why it became a thing in the first place, because they noticed all Bombshell stuff did good and there were already cosplays of it.
>>
>>90774216
>for women
I thought it was for horny neckbeards. Didn't DC admit back on the Nu52 that its attention is on the 18-35 male demographic? Considering Rebirth is nostalgic as fuck, that mean no girls allowed
>>
I prefer those designs
>>
>>90774907
This is not our primary demography =/= we will never aim at this demography.

Or do you think that DC Superhero Girl, success among, well, little girls, is aimed at 18-35 males?
>>
>>90775721
I'm talking about comics. Stuff outside the comics ike DC Superhero Girl doesn't count. Comics are for neckbeards only and they're still made mostly for keeping the IPs.
>>
File: dog-eyebrows.png (379KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
dog-eyebrows.png
379KB, 533x533px
>>90774216
>make a digital comic aimed at women

I actually like that idea, it's like a good containment area for sjws. Throw in some female empowerment and lesbians and they're too busy obsessing over Harley and Ivy in that comic and not being outraged over Harley and Ivy in physical comics.
>>
>>90775834
DC Superhero Girls are comics too and they sell well.
>>
>>90774309
Dat Mera
>>
>>90776088
>not the Zatanna
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.