[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else find Mad Jack's screams of mental anguish more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: vlcsnap-2017-03-16-19h16m16s433.png (263KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-03-16-19h16m16s433.png
263KB, 1280x738px
Anyone else find Mad Jack's screams of mental anguish more funny than sad?

I think it's the hobo hair that does it.
>>
>>90763924
It's not something that Jack has ever done constantly in the show.
I feel like Phil Lamarr isn't really used to it either which is why it sounds to weird everytime he does it
>>
What does everyone think happened to Jack's sword?
>>
File: jackisbackmf.jpg (22KB, 242x398px) Image search: [Google]
jackisbackmf.jpg
22KB, 242x398px
>>90763924
I thought the scream was perfect. I was listening to it over and over again first time I've heard it.
>>
>>90764152
What we saw happened, genius
be fucking patient and wait for the show to explain it in more depth, jesus fuck you only have 9 episodes to go
>>
>>90764170
Hey why don't you stop being such a faggot.
>>
>>90763924
Maybe you're just autistic or brown and as such lack basic human empathy.
>>
>>90763924
I like it. It sounds sufficiently mad.
>>
>>90763924
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6rkXGikuNA
>>
>>90764152

I think antlerman beat the everloving shit out of Jack and in the middle of the fight his sword was flung into that pit
>>
>>90764700
well there goes any part of me taking Samurai Jack seriously
>>
>>90763924
Why Jack has not yellow skin now?
>>
>>90766911
The Wastelands give you a good tan.
>>
>>90766911
sunbleached
>>
>>90766911
His skin always shifted between yellow, tan, and peach in the original series. They usually changed his color based on the other colors in the scene.
>>
>>90766911
He still has his yellow skin in that flashback where he lost the sword.

He's paler now because it's meant to indicate poor physical health and severe mental tress.
>>
>>90763924
So far Jack's voice acting just sounds...off to me. Clear enunciation and an earnest tone were core to Jack's speech patterns. Granted, fifty years of constant failure and slow grinding toward insanity is probably a factor, but it's just weird hearing him speak without those qualities.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.