[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The entire rogue's gallery of your favorite hero are now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: Bendis-Nailbiter.png (2MB, 1822x1016px) Image search: [Google]
Bendis-Nailbiter.png
2MB, 1822x1016px
The entire rogue's gallery of your favorite hero are now characters based on popular writers (bad and good) who worked in past runs

What are their names and gimmicks?
>>
>>90761999
Bend is is Retcon, he's just a normal down on his luck mobster but he has the unknown to him ability to hanger reality around him as long as he doesn't care what's being changed.

Stab Lee is The Face, a villain whose alter ego is a charismatic Hollywood producer. He uses his public persona to slowly control the world using his incredibly weak mind powers, jealous that everyone is more powerful than him.

Mark Millar is Fuckbreaker. He surrounds himself with the most monsterous of people, rapists and spree killers, as his minions but keeps his own hands clean. He's a good Catholic boy after all!

Hickman would be called The Yarn. He'd be able to stop time but only to tell stories. His stories are so long that they entrance the victim and since he's immortal he just waits till they die from old age and then restarts time.
>>
>>90761999
Chris Claremont is an uglier and rapier Mastermind
>>
>>90761999
When I heard people said Robert Kelly is a comic, I didn't think they meant it like this.
>>
>>90761999

Snyder monologues a lot and is some kind of criminal architect (like someone who designs buildings, not an "architect of crimes"). He has massive schemes, but ends up just getting punched by Batman.

Morrison is literally just Morrison from Animal Man, but he informs Batman that it wasn't he or Joe Chill who killed his parents, but Bob Kane.

O'Neil is a criminal involved with substance abuse. He takes various different alchemical brews which give him powers. Eventually he stops being addicted and becomes a sometimes ally of the Dark Knight.
>>
>>90763652
Morrisson should be like The Question in Veitch's mini, a cryptic urban shaman
>>
Palmiotti and Conner are a wackier version of Punch and Jewelee
>>
>>90761999
Mike Grell is just an amalgamation of John Sable and Travis Morgan

Kevin Smith is Fanboy, who doesn't fight directly because he's too fat but hires other villains to force GA into cool fights

Neal Adams (I know he was only an artist but he's too interesting to pass up) is Odyssey, who speaks in gibberish and commands an army of Dinosaurs from the Hollow Earth
>>
File: 1486423391173.png (863KB, 976x643px) Image search: [Google]
1486423391173.png
863KB, 976x643px
>>90761999
THE Bendis?
>>
File: Alex Maleev Daredevil13 (6).jpg (85KB, 594x792px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Maleev Daredevil13 (6).jpg
85KB, 594x792px
>Daredevil:

Miller is a batshit crazy pimp with the strength of three people even though he doesn't look like it. He's pretty much the final boss of his street ninja organization full girls who takes from the streets and turns into prostitutes. His usual wear is looking like an old-timey detective or mafia boss, with a little bit of a bling to denote his pimp tendencies.

Bendis is a corrupt politician who changes people's perception of reality through his words. He can convince any person through a subtle hypnosis by repeating words and phrases over and over in the form of questions until the audience is convinced of his words, no matter how insane and incoherent they are.

Nocenti is basically Typhoid Mary.

Kevin Smith is a regular chump who is nothing special when it comes to crime. But got away with murdering an important character so other criminals look foward to him expecting him to be a leader. He just isn't.

Brubaker is... I got nothing. Another mafia boss I guess. It's the first thing I think when I try to come up with something. A pretty good mafia boss though.

Waid is like Poison Ivy but as a fat man. Started as a scientist with good intentions and a DD ally and was doing a good job saving the planet until he stopped caring about the people he was trying to help in the first place and became obsessed with perfecting projects just because he could. Now he wants to eliminate the bad seeds of humanity to save the planet.

Whoever took over when Brubaker left: A cult leader with a satanic religion that tries to blame the evil of people on impurities that aren't there, and tries to purge them to create physical demons out of his followers sins to serve his purpose of getting more power.
>>
>>90761999
>Lee
>Kirby
>Thomas
>Gruenwald
>Simonson
>DeFalco
>Monech
>Ellis
>Jurgens
>Strazynski
>Fraction
>Gillen
>Aaron

I'm spoiled for choice desu
>>
File: Excalibur_056_p05.jpg (164KB, 613x343px) Image search: [Google]
Excalibur_056_p05.jpg
164KB, 613x343px
>>90762417
You are blissfully ignorant of Chris' degeneracy if you think "Mastermind" is as far as it goes.
Come to think of it he already made himself as a supervillain. Jamie Braddock is /d/ incarnate.
>>
File: 1484846930394.jpg (22KB, 147x292px) Image search: [Google]
1484846930394.jpg
22KB, 147x292px
>>90761999
>>90764964
>>
>>90765070
>Whoever took over when Brubaker left:

I think that was Diggle.
>>
File: Judge Dredd 23.jpg (256KB, 1104x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Judge Dredd 23.jpg
256KB, 1104x1076px
>Garth Ennis
>Mr Weenis
A Judge Dredd fanboy who tries his best to recreate "old school" cases for him, so he'll do stuff like round a bunch of dudes to dress up as Gila Munja/werewolves and attack citizens, or sneak a group of sov sympathizers to stage the Apocalypse War 2. Knows enough about Justice Dept. to slip through their fingers every time.

>Mark Millar
>Milliard McMarkin
A scottish inventor whose modus operandi is building perfect robot duplicates of other people to sell to criminal organizations, only his programming skills are not up to par so the robots only look like the same people, but their personalities are terrible and have little to do with the originals.

>Grant Morrison
>Professor G-Man
An astronaut who merged with an alien entity while out in space and now travels back to Earth to try and help the citizens of MC-1 ascend to a higher plane of existence through psychedelic hallucinations and reality distortion. Thinks Dredd is the only human being entirely incapable of attaining this and seeks to destroy him.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.