[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you consider some /co/ related things (comics, cartoon, company,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Do you consider some /co/ related things (comics, cartoon, company, character) part of your identity?

Ever someone who does? How were they?
>>
>>90761881
Ever met*
>>
>>90761881
That's retarded. Is the toilet I frequently use also a part of my identity?
>>
Yes. I used to try to do the shaggy walk so much as a kid that for a year or two I just slouched permanently. I don't do it anymore but it's just an example.

I'm pretty sure a few south parkisms made their way into my speech but I can't pick them out.

Little stuff like that was sort of assimilated into how I act though, happened all the time.
>>
>>90761945
>That's retarded
Never said otherwise
>>
>>90761945
If it weren't you would not be capable of conceiving of that sentence, much less of typing it.
>>
I definitely was way into some things as a kid. It passed though I guess.

I did meet someone like that though.
>30 something fat geek who only wears geeky shirts, mostly cape
>DC bag, DC keychains,
>critical thinking of a tea spoon
>adores the WB DC movies
>admits to taking it personally if you criticize them

As for media in general, his thinking goes along the lines of "it's cool" or "it isn't". So he was bored out his mind during the first episode of Samurai Jack, and complained that Logan didn't have more fanservice and a big powered villain from the comics "like Mister Sinister" to make the movie better.

I wonder how someone becomes like that.
>>
>>90761945
Some people do indeed give too much importance to the media they consume. So much so that they let themselves be defined by it.

In fact, if I'm not mistaken, actual "fans" are like that.
>>
I think some batfags do.
>>
>>90761881
I heard that people who do that don't have much going on in their life. Don't know how true that is.

It's /a/, but the youtuber Digibro is going nuts these days. His life just isn't fulfilling, and his dedication to anime and video making just isn't satisfying anymore, and you can tell he's losing it because he's got nothing else going on.
>>
>>90761881
I wonder what kind of results you'd get by doing such a social study at comic con.
>>
>>90764145
Mostly fat people too busy buying stuff to answer your questions.
>>
Not really. Most shit doesn't really interest or inspire me enough to have that reaction. It's just disposable entertainment.
>>
>>90761945
It actually happens a lot. Especially to weak minded people.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.