[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/oper/a/te with me, what are some western/eastern animation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: whenyouredgycynicismgetstoohigh.png (238KB, 700x349px) Image search: [Google]
whenyouredgycynicismgetstoohigh.png
238KB, 700x349px
/co/oper/a/te with me, what are some western/eastern animation character pairings that would actually make good friends or couples?
>>
>>90744787
Saitama and Clark would be great pals.

Can't be assed to make or find an image of it.
>>
>>90744824
Nah, they would not be enemies, but they would not see each other as "pals". At best as acquaintances.

Kinda like: "Oh yeah, I know that guy".
>>
>>90745014
How do you figure? Saitama's in it for the rush of fighting, okay, but he also stands up for what's right and is a bro to guys like Mumen Rider. I see them warming to each other over time.
>>
>>90744787
Daria is too much of a slut for him
>>
>>90745067

superman is too much of a moralfag, he would not like Saitama decimating their enemies in one punch
>>
>>90745162
I could see them having a civil back-and forth about the merits of restraining your power and sparing your enemies versus killing them.

I hope it wouldn't come to blows, though: whoever loses, powerlevel-wanking assholes win.
>>
File: Rei.jpg (176KB, 740x870px) Image search: [Google]
Rei.jpg
176KB, 740x870px
Shuu would train Cass. Shiva would be all over Raoh like white on rice. Kenshiro would talk to Toki and Dr.Fate about the stars of destiny, and good and bad omen from the stars of Hokuto. Rei(favorite character) would become a vigilante and fight evil guys, justice star of the southern stars and all. Going back to Kenshiro, he and Yuria would settle down and start a family.
>>
>>90745101
you wish.
>>
galactus and yukari yakumo is my crack ship
>>
>>90745633
They'd all be Criminals, because their fighting styles KILL anyone they fight.

Or did you forget?
>>
>>90745162
>Not being friends with a moralfag
>Not enjoying their company, but groaning at their endearing efforts to try and "do right"
>Not loving the shmuck and having to help the guy up when his moral ways eventually lead him into depression
>>
>osomatsu bros wind up in south park
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 213x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 213x320px
What if Dorothy from the Big O worked as Tony Stark's maid?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.