[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Aku open a portal to five minutes ago and go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
Why doesn't Aku open a portal to five minutes ago and go through it, essentially copying himself in his full power with the ability to copy himself infinitely?
>>
Instead of jumping good, why didn't Jack just ride the eagles to the time portal?
>>
Time magic isn't really Aku's area of expertise. The last time he tried it, he accidentally gave a guy obsessed with killing him eternal life. If he tries to fuck with time magic too much, he might accidentally paradox himself out of existence or trap himself in a time loop.
>>
>>90739596
i don't know
>>
>>90739596
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xJQyEnwDed
>>
>>90739596
There is no indication his time magic can send things backwards.
>>
>>90739596
>Implying the multiple Akus wouldn't eternally try to fuck each other over
>>
File: Dott_remaster-02.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dott_remaster-02.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
Time travel to the past is impossible.

Aku has been lying to Jack this whole time. Everybody who wanted to help him find a portal to the past have been misinformed.
>>
>>90739596
Because after five minutes, Aku would just go back in time leaving Ak2 alone
>>
There is only ONE AKUUUU
>>
>>90739596
Because Aku couldnt even beat those elemental whores to get that water sapphire, what makes you think he can beat time to such a degree?
>>
>>90739596
I think he's two egotistical to not be the one and only, even if it means more power
>>
>>90740116
You should really put this playing in the background
http://vocaroo.com/i/s05Bodzf8nLr
>>
>>90740748
Where did you get this? I've been looking for it forever
>>
>>90740858
Literally the beginning of the 1st episode.
>>
>>90740247
Incorrect. Jack seeks to return to the past to kill Aku to prevent Aku's future from happening. Therefore the future is not set in stone. Ak1 could tell Ak2 "let's do the time warp again" and go back again. Ak2 isn't forced to go through the portal like Ak1 did.
>>
File: tumblr_lye0e2hxa31qjrvdko1_400.gif (837KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lye0e2hxa31qjrvdko1_400.gif
837KB, 400x266px
>>90740748
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1KUSFlFKhPO
>>
>>90740964
That's not even going to work. Not even Jack's dad could kill Aku at his weakest. At best, he'll be able to seal him away until the next solar eclipse.
>>
>>90740285
The show actually has a lot of people that Aku cannot defeat, but none of them ever try killing him or at least going after him either.
>>
Why didn't the lava monster who was actually a Viking go after Aku instead of building a trapped lair to lure warriors in? Even if he died fighting Aku he would have achieved his goal of an honorable death in combat.
>>
>>90741551
What the hell are you talking about? I didn't say anything about them fighting each other.
>>
>>90741485
i need more aku
>>
>>90742202
Aku can't beat them but they can't kill him, only the sword can
>>
>>90743305
Ra's could kill the shit out of him
>>
>>90743339
The gods seem to believe that despite Aku being their mistake, that Aku is humanity's/the universes problem now.
>>
File: 1487212766751.gif (358KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1487212766751.gif
358KB, 500x281px
>>90740116
>>90741485
>All the anons in other threads saying this guy sounds like Aku
>>
>>90740214
Man, I would legitimately like this. Forcing Jack to face the reality that what has been done can't be undone, and the most he can do now is end Aku's tyranny in the present so the future can be free.
>>
WORK
>>
>>90739596
That happened in an issue of Tom Strong. The villain who did it experienced sensory overload because all of the duplicates could remember everything every other duplicate did after it happened.
Just an interesting possibility that hasn't been mentioned yet
>>
>>90743426
>>90743426
>it tends to fluctuate.
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nhc9AYOFxq
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s17ytSGbqhzh
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mywAY55PjS
>>
>>90743705
The worst shit i ever listen.
>>
>>90739596
I'd always assumed Aku's time magic was very strenuous for him and he didn't have much control over it, he had no idea where in the future he'd sent Jack and it also prevented Jack from aging
>>
>>90744760
This seems like a good cap to the power, that and being able to open up portals to the past, since being able to go back himself, kinda makes him undefeatable, makes it too much of an exploitable plothole ridden mess if he can just go back to the past. I mean if Aku can go back to the past, why didn't he just go to the dawn of man and instill himself as God?
Not to mention the paradox that anything a time traveler does in the past most have been part of history all along, throw in some retro-causality as well and you got a right mess.
Unless of course Aku can't use these portals himself.
>>
>>90739596
Because the future nor the past cannot copy you since it's not like parallel universe or different timelines or lines itself. His whole character cannot multiply itself since he's stays in the same timeline but different age or time
>>
>>90740964
>Therefore Jack believes the future is not set in stone
FTFY
>>
>>90739596
Nah... Aku already love and fuck with Jack and forget about it.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.