[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"l have attained the highest levels of awareness and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

>"l have attained the highest levels of awareness and wisdom.
But look at you-- you have lived as long as l and you are the same as when l last saw you-- your youth maintained your chi and the power within you must be the--the highest of all.
You have surpassed me."

What did he mean when he said this?
>>
>>90739564

Nothing. He thought Samurai jack must have gotten some sort of greater power not being aware that Aku sent him to the future.
>>
>>90739655
but Jack didn;t age in the next 50 years...and also, he said he had "The highest levels of awareness and wisdom" your going to say he still made such a silly mistake
>>
>>90739564
He achieve a high level, but was immediately wrong, meaning he didn't achieve the highest level.

Hurr durr.
>>
>>90739814
Well he's objectively wrong about Jack achieving the highest levels of whatever. Jack has serious anger issues throughout the whole series which repeatedly fuck him over.
>>
>>90740601
but was he wrong?
>>
>>90739814
>highest levels of awareness.
>haunted by hallucinations
>lost his sword

I don't think so tim
>>
Maybe he is very very aware at how fucking nuts he is right now?
>>
>>90741005
>Can see ghosts
>Not a higher level of awareness
just because you know more doesn't mean the world gets prettier, anon
>>
>>90741037
maybe he's not nuts
>>
>>90739564
Why the fuck didn't Jack spend a few more years there learning how to channel his chi and use the force like that monk hitting the giant metal bell?

He can learn how to jump good in a matter of days. He can learn how to control a flying spacesuit in a few minutes.
What's keeping him from learning the extra level of monk powers in under 1 year?
>>
>>90739564
the episode was pretty bad anyway
>>
>>90743659
Needs to kill some shapeshifting master of darkness who is meanwhile being a colossal jerk to everyone.
>>
>>90743760
if by bad you mean great
>>
File: IMG_0924.gif (21KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0924.gif
21KB, 320x240px
>>90739564

In those 50 years do you guys think that Jack tried going back and was trailed by a henchman of Aku who revealed its secret location? A place Aku can't see is a place I don't think will remain forever, especially if Jack just vanishes from his live video feed when he goes near it.
>>
>>90745114
Thats basically why he left, and didn't come back to train.
>>
>>90739564
The Grand Master is actually wrong.
>>
>>90743787
He clearly HAS NOT been doing that for the past multiple years
>>
What if Aku lied and he didn't send Jack to the future? Instead Jack was in a coma for thousands of years and just didn't age during that time?

Kinda like Link sleeping for years in Ocarina of Time (without the aging)
>>
>>90739564
>Grandmaster claims that Jack has become ageless
>Jack corrects him, saying Aku flung him into the future
>mfw the Grandmaster was right all along
>>
Since the sword is forged from human goodness and will, couldn't a monk theoretically become spiritually strong enough to punch Aku to death by surrounding his hands with chi like Iron Fist?
>>
>>90739814

he doesnt age because of time shenanigans, not because of some spiritual power
>>
>>90746921

probably hurt but not enough to destroy him, remember the sword was also forged by gods, not something easy to find
>>
>>90744894
by bad I mean being the best example of Jack's primitive morality system
>>
>>90747284
Jack being good to his own detriment is pottery with Aku being evil to his own detriment.
>>
>>90746304
Why not kill comatose Jack?
>>
>>90746357
What is your face, exactly?
>>
>>90749153
that
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.