[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking back at it was it so bad? >Had a unique and original

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: The Problem Solverz.jpg (25KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
The Problem Solverz.jpg
25KB, 600x408px
Looking back at it was it so bad?
>Had a unique and original cast of somewhat likeable characters
>Featured unique and fun environments, they were however, poorly colored.
>Featured a surprising amount of character development, alfe started out as a very poor character but soon became my favorite.
What do you guys think?
>>
No, it was just too blantant with its artsyness. If you didn't like that Paper Rad aesthetic of old 90s geocity websites and terrible children's books clearly drawn in flash using paint tools, pencil tools, and gradients, you will not like the show. Period.

Animation, like movies, are a visual medium, so regardless of writing, if the visuals are too jarring it's hated.
>>
>>90740229
I disagree, most people base the "Image" of the show from images pulled from the internet that were probably edited. The show is not near as jarring when you watch it.
>>
>>90739404
YES THE FUCK IT WAS
>>
>>90739404
They were aired right after Adventure Time and Regular show in 2011, basically having to follow two shows that initially sparked renewed interest in CN and saved the network

Basically, it aired at the wrong time, don't know how it would be received today, but I wish [as] picked up Neon Knome
>>
File: himZD0M.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
himZD0M.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>90739404
The artstyle was godawful

I remember one episode where they went back in time though, and created a paradox all over pizza. It's an alright concept but really just looked fucking ugly.
>>
>>90739404

Uncle Grandpa tier show.
>>
>>90739404
It was god awful garbage and you should feel TERRIBLE that your brain decided it was worth a second look or any kind of fondness.
>>
This was cal-arts false flagging
>>
>>90741105
So, good?
>>
>>90739404

It was great. The show Ben Jones did after, Stone Quackers, was even more amazing.
>>
It would have found a home on Adult Swim. But not CN.

Where's the comic Hanselmann did on them? It was hilarious.
>>
>>90739404
It was actually one of the funnier modern cartoons, if not the funniest.It has great comedic timing and line delivery.

If you just have it on in the background and listen it's genuinely good. I think it would be more popular as a radio play or anything other than an ugly cartoon.
>>
>>90742227
I think it's because he learned how to use colors correctly.
>>
>>90741555
Nice trips!
>>
It's not every day you find a show that physically hurts to look at
>>
>>90739404
The show so bad the final episodes were dumped on facebook.
>>
>>90746052
It was ahead of it's time, no doubt.
>>
it was remarkable, a class of its own.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.