[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In an alternate universe Trump isn't president and Sony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

In an alternate universe Trump isn't president and Sony completely fucked up the Samurai Jack revival with a CGI film not directed by Tartakovsky
>>
Okay.
>>
>>90738391
Explain how sony would have gotten the rights to samurai jack
>>
I don't see what the president has to do with Samurai Jack
>>
>>90738391
>In an alternate universe Trump isn't president
Sounds like a shit universe already senpai
>>
>>90738391
So you're saying we live in the best timeline?
>>
>>90738464
- Tartakovsky approaches Sony to produce a movie
- Sony buys the rights from Warner Bros
- Sony fires Tartakovsky
It's not like he owns it.
>>
Thank God we live in the best timeline.
>>
>>90738464
Sony actually got film rights from Warner Bros and were going to work with Frederator on the project, but it ended up never materializing. Also, I think JJ Abrams was attached to the project at one point too.
>>
>>90738752
What
>>
>>90738391
You don't even realize the 27d chess going on right now. Pence came here from the future to alter the timeline, but the ramifications are far reaching. There are timeline errors appearing all over the place, like Shadily, and the Frogs musical.

Not only did Pence save Trump, he saved Genndy too.
>>
>>90740468
>Pence came here from the future to alter the timeline

>Wants to shock the gay out of people to cure them.

>In the Sonichu reality Chris Chan cured the gays.

Is Pence from the CWCverse?!?
>>
File: stinking dead-end thread.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
stinking dead-end thread.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>/co/ vs /pol/ round 43265276438967535424
Do we really have to do this every day?
>>
>>90740770
Nothing about this is /pol/. You're the one trying to see controversy where there isn't any. Fuck out of here faggot.
>>
File: end this please.jpg (169KB, 902x698px) Image search: [Google]
end this please.jpg
169KB, 902x698px
>>90740827
We both know where this thread's gonna head, it happened yesterday and the day before and it'll happen again tomorrow too.
>>
>>90740872
Only because you brought it up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.