[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dr Who has comics >Bill and Ted have comics >Dr Who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

>Dr Who has comics
>Bill and Ted have comics
>Dr Who not too infrequently does crossover comics
>this still hasn't been a thing
how is this possible, that both of the time traveling telephone booths haven't crossed over yet?
>>
>>90729368
When's the last time you saw two phone booths run into each other?
>>
>>90729563
right here, in this very thread
>>
File: 200.gif (2MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
2MB, 280x200px
>>90730113
>>
File: 2598_original.jpg (80KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
2598_original.jpg
80KB, 624x352px
>>90729368
>>90729563
>Tardis
>phone booth
>>
>>90732964
His face is so fucking punchable.
>>
>>90732964
Well it is a Police Public Call Box, and they did have phones in them, so...
>>
Isn't there somewhere that states that Bill & Ted invented Doctor Who?
>>
>>90735286
I heard this too, but I cannot find a source.
>>
>>90729368
>Not wanting Bill and Ted Go Back to the Future
>>
>>90734877
>Police Public Call Box
That's a very dyslexic way of reading it. It's a police box with the subtext: public call. That specific type of police box has the phone on the outside too making it not a phone box at all. (The inside of the box is for locking up crooks.)
>>
>>90735408
It's still a box with a telephone. Your autism is flaring up.
>>
>>90729368
It wouldn't be hard to make a connection here. The Time Lords are all about preventing people from abusing time travel, while Bill and Ted are all about abusing time travel.
>>
>>90729368
>Dr Who not too infrequently does crossover comics

This is false. Dr Who almost never does crossovers. The only one was the Stars Trek one
>>
>>90735448
>The Time Lords are all about preventing people from abusing time travel,
But The Doctor isn't. He's pretty lazy when it comes to following any sort of rules unless it's one of those episodes where suddenly there are rules and they matter.
>>
>>90729368
>Dr Who
Doctor Who
>>
>>90735408
>Police Public Call Box is the same as Don't Dead Open Inside
>Spinoff media makes that mistake also

But do you know what really triggers me? People thinking the "Pull To Open" sign on the door refers to the main doors and not just the phone cabinet that sign is nailed onto. People lauded the Series 7B opening where the TARDIS flies towards the camera and opens up to the scene as "the first time the doors opened correctly"
>>
File: 1411892863617.jpg (12KB, 476x356px) Image search: [Google]
1411892863617.jpg
12KB, 476x356px
>>90735606
>almost never does crossovers

That's probably a good thing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.