[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she such a cunt to Eugene? Why is Rapunzel okay with her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: latest-1.jpg (77KB, 531x682px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
77KB, 531x682px
Why is she such a cunt to Eugene?
Why is Rapunzel okay with her being such a cunt to Eugene?
>>
>>90725782
She understands her role in the show.
>>
>>90725782
>Why is she such a cunt to Eugene?
Because she's a cunt.

>Why is Rapunzel okay with her being such a cunt to Eugene?
Because Punzie has about six months worth of experience in interacting with people who are not her psychopathic and emotionally abusive kidnapper. She does not know better.
>>
>>90725782
Because Disney is a Gynocentric company and as such approves of Male Bashing. All their shit is propaganda that's anti-male and Pro-Female.
>>
Cause she has massive ladyboner for repuzie and sees Eugene as competition in matter of fact you can hear Cass ovaries trembling as she gets close to repuzie
>>
>>90726057
This.
>>
>>90726057
REDPILLED
>>
As someone whose favorite princess is Punzie, and ships Punzie and Eugene harder than I ever did with the other films (this isn't saying much because I'm not an actual child) this bothers me.

Like there can't just be a normal hetero relationship. Idc about Frozen or Mulan fags at all so why does the only good likable hetero couple get shit on with this fanfiction tier nonsense?
>>
>>90725782
>Why is she such a cunt to Eugene?
Her father is Captain of the Guard and Eugene is a former thief. They naturally have bad blood between them. That, and Eugene just isn't good enough in her eyes as a suitor for her bff and her princess.

>Why is Rapunzel okay with her being such a cunt to Eugene?
Rapunzel is naively optimistic about a lot of things and this is her very first gal pal. She might not even recognize the difference between friendly banter and real cuntyness after being raised by Gothel. Heck, with Gothel as her only experience with human interaction, Cassandra probably seems relatively normal.
>>
>>90726057
Didn't you used to shitpost in the Zootopia threads?
>>
>>90726993
Maybe Rapunzel suffers from Tarzan and Jane syndrome. A character spends their entire life isolated from humanity and then one day, boom, falls completely in love with the very first opposite gendered person they meet, who happens to also be the person to introduce them to the rest of society.

besides, I think Eugene is kind of cute
>>
>>90726441
Speaking as someone who usually goes for the lesbian ship, it bothers me too. Eugene and Rapunzel already have a great dynamic and he's probably going to be the best part of the show for me. Are threads about this series going to devolve into /u/ centered rambling?
>>
>>90727631
I hope not, as someone else mentioned, I just see the bad blood as an indication they interacted when Eugene was still a thief. No /u/ness needed. But it'll probably dominate future threads because it drives (you)s
>>
>>90725782
OP here. Since they went to the trouble of pointing out that she's the guard captains daughter, it occurs to me that she probably knows he used to be a thief and doesn't trust him because cop dad. Maybe they'll make an episode about them needing to get along to help Rapunzel.
>>
>>90727967
>Eugene and Cass forced to work together after getting locked in a room/chained together
>>
>>90726109
It's not even subtle. Cassandra is crazy jealous.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.