[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the moral of the story is lie to the elderly and that makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1472683536028.jpg (90KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1472683536028.jpg
90KB, 1000x563px
So the moral of the story is lie to the elderly and that makes all their bullshit cool?
>>
What would happen if he told the truth?
>>
>>90725642
It would be emotionally painful
>>
>>90725642
Moon king would had become a bitter old man who left Kubo and died alone
>>
>>90725642
He'd feel pretty shitty I guess.
>>
File: tuxzux.jpg (18KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
tuxzux.jpg
18KB, 512x256px
>>90725686
>>
>A fantastic story is often better than a bitter truth
>>
>>90725686
For you
>>
>>90725686
>>90725725
You're a pretty sensitive guy.
>>
There's a surprising number of villains that be summed up as "evil supernatural grandpa defeated by being turned into non-evil, non-supernatural grandpa."
>>
>>90725805
What other show does this?
>>
>>90725933
This movie, the KND movie, and the Nightmare Ned video game.
>>
>>90725990
I guess that's a surprising number for that very specific scenario
>>
Kubo had a shit story the more I think of it
>>
Don't know why people were made that he didn't kill his grandpa as the ending he got was still a fair punishment.

And he did technically kill him.
>>
>>90726200
What's wrong with it.
>>
>>90725542
the moral of the story is mercy and compassion. It's what the Moon King lack. He wanted pragmatism and logic to rule all.
>>
>>90725933
>>90725990

Also Ninjago and Gargoyles.
>>
I would have said fuck this shit and joined my grandpa in eternity. It seems like the real world sucks shit and they got some dope shit going on up there. And the kids reasoning for wanting to be in pain and live in shit is for love and memories? fuck that!
>>
The dude was clearly a sith sorcerer or something. Look at the fucking Death Star on his chest.
What would you do?
>>
>>90725542
No, more like
>brainwash people into being good
>>
>>90725542
is this a form of mind rape?
>>
>>90727961
Yes.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.