[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>How long have you been sittin' there? >Thirty-five

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: xXtQuAU.png (248KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
xXtQuAU.png
248KB, 640x480px
>How long have you been sittin' there?

>Thirty-five years.

Best King of the Hill quotes/episodes thread?
>>
>>90723404
>"Dale, we're gonna steal a news van."
>"It's the perfect crime! How will they ever report it?"
>>
>Firm, but with little give. Yep, these are medium rare.
>What if somebody wants theirs well-done?
>We ask them politely, yet firmly, to leave.
>>
>>90723465
It's funny because it points out the advantage of what they're stealing

>>90723680
It's funny because well-done meat is a waste of good meat

>>90723404
I don't get it.
>>
File: kahn.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
kahn.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>That's right Bobby. As you can see, I do not have testicles. Where's your secret weapon now?

SHE BLUFFING! FINISH HER!
>>
>>90723911
You don't get that his wealth and status means he's been sitting on his ass at home for 35 years and he laments it?
>>
>>90724430
i thought hank surgically removed her testicles before the fight
>>
File: 1485457034817.jpg (18KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485457034817.jpg
18KB, 270x320px
>>90724594
What?
>>
>I'm not sure if there's a God, or a heaven, but one thing I can tell you, your daddy's going to Hell.
>>
>>90724843
This has always stuck with me.
>>
>>90723680
and yet in another episode they grill stuff well done with no problem
>>
>>90723911
>I don't get it.
He's been stagnating for his whole life and realizes it was a waste.
>>
>Was about to make a thread on this

Gilbert is amazing in both his voiced appearances. Bill finally getting some was great too. Especially since Peggy was against it. Sucks the family dies with Bill.
>>
>"So... Gilbert, how do the Saints look this year?"
>"Uh huh huh. I'm more familiar with sinners than saints, Mr. Hill. And sinners ALWAYS look good."

Genius
>>
Pocket sand!

>both of em!
>>
Loser! You're a loser! Are you feelin' sorry for yourself? Well you should be 'cause you are DIRT!

Right in Peggy's face.
>>
>An F in English? Bobby you speak English.
>>
File: m'landry.jpg (44KB, 496x750px) Image search: [Google]
m'landry.jpg
44KB, 496x750px
>>
File: Dang_b9eced_362045.jpg (26KB, 330x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dang_b9eced_362045.jpg
26KB, 330x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Za1nmyXE0
>>
>>90729542
That was a fucking treasure, thanks for bringing that to my attention anon
>>
>>90729010
>>90729063

Yeah, you can tell the writers had either a lot of fun or frustration thinking of his dialogue.
>>
>>90729542
Now I've seen it all.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.