[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was watching the start of Samurai Jack, and I have a question.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: jacktraining.jpg (256KB, 900x729px) Image search: [Google]
jacktraining.jpg
256KB, 900x729px
I was watching the start of Samurai Jack, and I have a question.

Do all of these kings and leaders that take in Jack during his years of training knew Jack's father and agreed to do this if shit hit the fan? I mean by god, if that's the case how does a Shogun from Japan know about rulers and kings from Europe, Africa and the Middle East? Were they actually part of like Jack's Father's JRPG party when they all banded together to fight Aku the first time around? And if not, why would they agree to take in this little child from Japan they know nothing about and train him? I can tell once Jack was a Teenager his training from that point on was on his own and he just bumped into people to train him, but as a child they must of had SOME connection to the Shogun.
>>
>>90722093
>Evil is bad
>People universally know that evil is a bad thing
>People banded together to prevent said evil

Any more obvious questions? God you're such a faggot, OP.
>>
>>90722267
How would any of them know what Aku is at that time though? He's only been a dick in Japan at that time, the rest of the world doesn't know about him by that point.
>>
>>90722093
They were sent divine messages through priests and oracles. Only three gods participated in the main fight, but all of them pitched in to get their peoples to train the chosen one.
>>
there can be many reasons.

but as a political leader it would be very beneficial for the children of other heads of state to study in your country and culture. that way when they go back theyve had a bit of indoctrination into helping you. its a political move in basic form
>>
>>90722548
why and how would a Japanese shogun know people from as from away as Africa though? Japan was very isolationist back then
>>
>>90724228
Not on Samurai Jack.

Along the time Chinese people were traveling until Africa.
>>
File: BORIS.jpg (8KB, 210x240px)
BORIS.jpg
8KB, 210x240px
>>90724228
Aku also doesn't actually exist. Who says everything is the same geopolitically?
>>
>>90726670
>Aku also doesn't actually exist

>He doesn't know
>>
>>90722093
>Were they actually part of like Jack's Father's JRPG party when they all banded together to fight Aku the first time around?

Nope. Birth of Evil or whatever the episode is called with Aku's origin confirms that it was just Japanese guys and a couple of gods on the scene.
>>
>>90722093
Jack's dad is an emperor not a shogun
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.