[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss them /co/. They were stupid kids but I liked them. Anybody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 3679413-teamsupes[1].jpg (302KB, 800x1145px) Image search: [Google]
3679413-teamsupes[1].jpg
302KB, 800x1145px
I miss them /co/. They were stupid kids but I liked them. Anybody here feels the same ?

I just hope they will bring them back at the end of the Dr Manhattan story line and I dunno, send them into space for some cosmic-level adventures while the old Superfamily stay on Earth for the regular adventures.
>>
>>90706780
Red this Wednesday's Superman issue..I think you may like the end.
>>
>>90707140
Got the scans ? The DC/Marvel comic market in my country is limited to hardback collections that need a few years to get translated so no option to buy it here.
>>
>>90707156
I'm not posting anything , but I read it and something happens at the end you may like is all I'm saying,
>>
Isn't it still the same Supergirl tho?
>>
>>90707206
It's the same "person", but it's basically the TV Supergirl now. Different costume, build, personality etc, basically a new character without killing off the old one.
>>
>>90706780
Superwolf is doggo again
Supergirl is still alive
Superbro is being fused with Superdad because time paradox
>>
>>90706780
I like big wolf Krypto.
Not that classic Krypto isn't great, but I didn't like how current Superman run has Krypto classic dog again with no explanation other than "they prolly won't notice it's a completely different dog".
>>
>>90706780
I only missed Superbro, the only death of these characters.. Even his story is going to be erased..
>>
>Superbro comes back to Lana in a meta dream last issue of Superwoman
>barely gets a word in and Lois shushes him to talk
Kek
>>
I like wolf krypto and I want him back ;_;
>>
>>90707312
I don't feel like she's like the TV Kara at all besides the status quo and giving her a skirt back. Main difference is that they're really playing up the alien stuff because she's still relatively new to Earth, which is still somewhat annoying because she in the previous run she was a little more comfortable by the end but it's better than pretending like she's been there for a decade like she is on the TV show.

If we're lucky Perkins will just be doing one arc on Superwoman and will take Supergirl back after that. But it needs a new artist too.
>>
>>90708199
His story won't be erased. They're not going to rewrite every interaction he's had the past 5 years. Origin will get a little tweaked and he only thing probably completely getting kicked out is SMWW which is fine because not even Superbrofags liked it and all his writers ignored it outside of that containment book.
>>
File: 1471301991559-co.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1471301991559-co.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>90708302
>>90708137
This. I miss big fluffy superwolf and it's annoying they just changed him without any fucking reason.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.