[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't they make it work? They have history, he wants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 960.jpg (77KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
77KB, 960x540px
Why didn't they make it work?

They have history, he wants a mom to fuck, she wants problems to take care of. What gives?
>>
Bojack is too full of himself.
>>
>>90700796
>They have history
That's why.
>>
because she's endgame
>>
>>90701061
My thoughts.
>>
File: 1485073897373.png (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1485073897373.png
8KB, 205x246px
>>90701030
>broke up with a girl because I was afraid she'd gotten to know me and see me for the loser I was

I know that feel.
>>
>>90701061
hopefully.
>>
>>90700796
He only likes women who don't know the real him. He isn't capable of letting go of the fantasy he's searching for the way she's willing to. The minute Diana became anything more than the cute girl who's paid to listen to him talk about himself, he dropped her off his radar.
>>
>>90700796
because neither of them want to be happy
>>
>>90701030
Yeah the sad thing is that's honestly why. They really know and understand each other and they're both pretty terrible people. That said it would be a good idea for them to make it work for that reason. They keep coming back to each other for a reason and part of growing up is realizing you have flaws and your SO will have flaws too. But neither is ready to grow up so they keep doing their little dance.
>>
Because you can't love someone if you don't love yourself
I thought it was a meme but it was not
>>
>>90700796

The big regret on Bojack's life. The event that broke him. Herb comes to him and asks him for a favor. Go to bat for me against the execs. And Bojack can't do it. He was too cowardly to stand up for Herb, who made him a star, and too cowardly to even talk to him afterwards.

Then along comes Kelsey. She cast him in Secretariat, which made him a star again. She got fired because of Bojack, and then comes to him asking for a favor. You never get a do-over but this must have felt close for Bojack.

And Princess Caroline fucked it up for him by stalling on the deal. This is not to say she doesn't have her reasons, and very good ones. She was trying to save her agency and her dreams. But for someone with Bojack's history? His insecurity about who he is? Having PC make it look like he dicked Kelsey around over the movie she wanted to make, having fucked up a chance to prove he was a better person? Yeah, I can see why Bojack couldn't forgive her for that.
>>
>>90700796
As much as I want them to get together, I want PC to be happy. A life with Bojack is just a life of trouble.
>>
>>90700796
They had the entire episode for this, kinda. They just don't work together from all the bad history they've had. If they both weren't shitty people in different ways, it would've gone differently, but here we are.
Bojack has severe depression and multiple issues, and Princess needs to keep herself busy and just isn't as happy when she's not.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.