[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batman Vs Captain America. Here's how it goes down: Captain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Batman Vs Captain America.

Here's how it goes down:

Captain America and the Batman square off, each analyzing their opponent’s movement and stance, each waiting for their enemy to make the first move. Cap loses patience first and darts towards Batman with preternatural speed.
Batman, cool and collected as always, fires a couple tazer darts towards Steve’s face. Cap reflexively raises his shield and neutralizes the tazers but this gives Bruce all the time he needs to close the gap and land the first blow.
>>
>>90699730
Using his near superhuman reflexes to get inside Captain America’s guard, Batman forces Cap to drop his shield in an effort to come to grips with his skilled opponent. Recovering quickly from the surprise of the attack, Cap holds his own, both men striking with lightening speed and savage force. But the super soldier serum flowing through Steve’s veins keeps his muscles from producing fatigue toxins and with the intensity and concentration of the fight, Batman soon begins to tire.
Captain America presses his advantage as the tiring Bruce begins to give ground. Snatching up his shield and bringing it round in a single motion, Steve knocks the Batman on his back and prepares a crushing follow up blow.
Before he can connect, Bruce detonates choking gas pellets, a risk with him so near but unavoidable. Cap relents for an instant in surprise from the explosion of gas.
>>
>>90699742
Pressing his apparent advantage, Batman attempts to finish the fight with a slash from two razor sharp batarangs clutched in his fist. But Bats didn’t count on the Captain’s iron lung and the gas has no effect on him. Steve deflects the attack and retaliates with a series of kicks and strikes from his shield which Batman barely manages to avoid. The gas now laying thickly about the combatants, Batman takes the opportunity to distract Steve with a flurry of blows before melting away into the mist to recover from the gas and plan his next attack.
>>
>>90699774
Steve, well used to the fog of war, finds his center and waits, poised for the inevitable attack.
It comes in the form of a batarang. Cap hears the buzzing as it slices through the air and raises his shield to block.
In the same instant, Batman connects with a series of bone crunching blows. As Steve begins to recover, Batman disappears into the smoke once more.
Cap realizes that he's dealing with a very cunning foe and recognizes the need to end this fight quickly. When he hears Batman's next incoming attack, he hurls his shield with all his prodigious strength at his attacker while himself dodging the projectiles, this time a bolas.
>>
>>90699804
Batman effortlessly ducks under the whirring shield and again closes with Captain America. With too little time to react, Steve is once more pounded by a barrage of masterfully executed strikes.
As Cap falls back under the onslaught, Batman senses victory and prepares for a finishing blow.

Out of the now thinning haze, Cap’s shield finally returns after executing a number of precisely calculated bounces, right into the base of Batman's neck and skull.
Bruce dies instantly, in his mind, still undefeated.

END
>>
>>90699730
Batman already won the Death Battle. The way the animation went down was kinda bullshit but their reasoning still pretty sound.
>>
>>90700801
Didn't watch the death battle but it seems like Cap should take this one easily.

He's basically Bruce with enhanced strength and endurance
>>
>>90701242
>He's basically Bruce with enhanced strength and endurance

Not really. he has a slight strengh edge but is also slower and less trained. Not to mention he is far from being as smart as bruce.

Both are Peak human, Cap isnt superhuman since Vol 4, after the whole heroes reborn.

I wish someone could post the Perez fight. It's the best fight they ever had but at the same time it was never published
>>
>>90701242
The only true physical advantage Steve has over Bruce is the way his body manages lactic acid so he has higher stamina regeneration.
>>
>>90701418
And both can still fight for an entire day before that is a real advantage.

I did like the first fight he had with non-batman back when the squadron supreme was more like the league, the fight in the statue of liberty was cool
>>
File: Batman vs captain america (1).jpg (3MB, 1440x8544px) Image search: [Google]
Batman vs captain america (1).jpg
3MB, 1440x8544px
>>90701361
>>90701361
I have your back, and I agree, this is the best fight, or at least is better than Bruce winning only thanks to his better aim.
>>
File: Batman vs captain america.jpg (3MB, 1440x8544px) Image search: [Google]
Batman vs captain america.jpg
3MB, 1440x8544px
>>90701361
>>90701361
I have your back, and I agree, this is the best fight, or at least is better than Bruce winning only thanks to his better aim.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.