[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kinda thinking about writing something that takes place 30-60

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (56KB, 540x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 540x406px
Kinda thinking about writing something that takes place 30-60 years from now,
Anyone know any fashion designs from comics that aren't cliche looking?
In other words kind of a fresh take on future fashion?
Pic related is what I'm avoiding,
Not that it's bad but is kinda played out for a future fashion predication.
>>
>>90697698
I'm thinking clothing that is made of a lot of different fabrics, sewn into geometric patterns, also a tasteful combination of pastel and nein colors. I'm no fashionista though.
>>
>>90697775
>Pastel of the future
That sounds glorious
>>
>>90697775
Any examples?
>>
>>90697775
Sounds horible desu
You are not effay
>>
>>90697698
Giant t-shirts that go to the knees with ocean/floral/electic patterns
that or some weird amalgamation of 00's/10's attire, fashion goes in cycles
>>
Cheap out and tweak an old fashion and say that it came back. Because attempt to create a future fashion will invariably be informed by the fashion of today, and then you get Jetsons shit.
>>
Maybe something like the hunger games but not as extreme
>>
There's practically zero chance that modern society lasts 60 years, so how about rags and leathers? Get that post-apocalyptia thing going.
>>
There's no more dominant fashion for teens and young adults anymore due to decentralization of youth culture, sorry man

It'll be interesting to see what happens when current teens and kids grow up and whether they do have a common fashion, though.
>>
>>90697698
Think Greek tunica with smart clothing features. Like, when you take it off it says things like "remember to use protection, kids!"
>>
File: Mineva_on_Earth.jpg (324KB, 1920x1954px) Image search: [Google]
Mineva_on_Earth.jpg
324KB, 1920x1954px
>>90697698
When I think of clothes in the future I think of the same old stuff with some minor tweaks. Gundam is my fave sifi and that is largely the case throughout the UC. Others already brought up the idea of stuff coming back into fashion years later. Such as today's yogo pants being popular in the 80s under a different name that escapes me. Even today men's suits are cut differently depending on what side of the world your on. On a final note it comes to mind that my girlfriend shops almost exclusively at thrift shops, and her style is much the same as another girls.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.