[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phil LaMarr dropping Samurai Jack spoilers... Scaramouch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 5749.jpg (71KB, 770x365px) Image search: [Google]
5749.jpg
71KB, 770x365px
Phil LaMarr dropping Samurai Jack spoilers... Scaramouch could come back
>>
File: 1486360456142.gif (1MB, 303x307px) Image search: [Google]
1486360456142.gif
1MB, 303x307px
>>90689802
I have mixed feelings about that

On one hand, Scaramouch was fucking great and I'd like to see more of him

On the other hand, I worry that it will lead to overexposure, and also that Scaramouch v2 would take the place of another possible villain in favour of a rehash.

I'm just going to trust in Genndy and believe that he'll do it justice.
>>
If robots like Scaramouch are granted their intelligence and abilities due to being imbued with Aku's essence/magic, couldn't he just remake the guy in a new shell?
>>
>>90689802
Well, his head made it out just fine, chances are we'll see him one more time in a new and improved body, only to get cut down again.
>>
File: Genndy take the wheel.png (159KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Genndy take the wheel.png
159KB, 500x500px
>>90690017
>>
>>90689802
What if Jack finally just goes after the robot factories where aku makes all his robot bounty hunters, and we see mass produced versions of all the robots jack fought through the series

Aku might be strong, but his range is quite limited without an army of disposable minions, considering how the only humans we see under aku's direct command act as intelligence agents
>>
File: image.jpg (447KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
447KB, 1280x720px
It's a fucking robot with Aku's devil sperm in it he can make a million of them....
>>
You thought I was dead, babe.
>>
News of the day.
>>
File: scat.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
scat.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>Aku traces the call back to where Scaramouch was killed.
>Finds his destroyed body and logically assumes that only Jack could kill an assassin of that caliber.
>Brings Scaramouch back for repairs and his interest in hunting down Jack is re-ignited.
>Cue rest of the season.

I can read your mind Genndy.
>>
>>90693687
More like Scaramouch tells him Jack lost his sword, and that's what makes Aku decide to annihilate him once and for all.
>>
>>90689802
whelp, it's a robot

can't they just build more of them?
>>
File: MH8zpzw.jpg (76KB, 1441x1031px) Image search: [Google]
MH8zpzw.jpg
76KB, 1441x1031px
>>90693732
This. He'll end up like Demongo unless he can redeem himself.
>>
>>90689802
>Scaramouch could come back
But will he do the fandango?
>>
>>90689802
Scaramouce is the sword confirmed
>>
>>90689802
mass production?

an entire Scaramouch choir?
>>
I'd love it if the penultimate episode is Aku somehow bringing back like every evil robot and minion from the entire series and syccing them on Jack at once, who's just regained his sanity and easily dispatches them all.
>>
>>90689802
It's going to be a band with different jacket colors and instruments. Or the annoying sidekick sword.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.